• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Soul King pulls up in Dragon Ball Xenoverse

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't care how high or how low the soul potency is as long as it has a good argument behind it that is logic and sound. It can be 100 or 100 millions.

This is an actual problem that Bleach verse is actually having right now, a big one.

Like other verses, which have potency for something be it mind-hax, soul-hax, fire (heat degree), etc, either use the baseline if no value is given and continue like that or use the one give for all keys just "add higher, far higher, etc" to it but in a controlled manner, not jumping from "few hundreds" to 33 billions to 10^27 to etc. It becomes something unreliable with no clear foundation behind it.

We as the readers of manga,novel, etc know that they can have higher values and have it but without clear and logic feats/statements it should used the one actual known even if it's five keys higher and a scalling of ten characters from the one who did the actual feat. A scalling doesn't truly need to be a multiplier, it can even be an increase of just two or three in potency (ex: 300 potency and the next character did 303, next did 304, next did 373, etc). It may be " unquantifiably above a few hundred " but it still in hundreds. ---- this entire paragraph is an example, don't take it as something bad.

Last I remembered people got upset that things like nitrogen has a soul within the series. Then another said only humans qualify as an actual soul based on nothing. So you can't get upset that people can't give you a number. Even you rejected the foundation of the series and called it wank I believe.

I said the ration of 1:1 per atom is absurd since everyhuman would have a soul resistance of 7*10^27 for those with 70kg. I never said its wank or rejected the foundation, just that is absurd.

Sigurd Snake in The Eye said:
Last I remembered people got upset that things like nitrogen has a soul within the series. Then another said only humans qualify as an actual soul based on nothing. So you can't get upset that people can't give you a number. Even you rejected the foundation of the series and called it wank I believe.
Maybe because nothing apart from a human ever gets soul crushed? If every little thing has a soul then why do they not soul crush everything around them?

What...? Shinigami can't do that as far as I'm aware or Seireitei would crumble away. I'm not even sure where you're going with this. You can't kill a building.

Another basic aspect of the series I mentioned is that only Fullbringers and Quincy can manipulate things that small. It's what makes them unique.

I already explained in the thread that souls too weak don't register souls that are immensely stronger (see any normal human and any relevant spiritual being). There is also the fact that even if they are destroyed, their physical form will still exist so we wouldn't notice it regardless.

Edit: Aizen even had to lower himself so that Tatsuki could be affected by his transcendent reiatsu. Aizen was completely unaware of Ichigo despite his hand being on his face because he was too weak to notice Ichigo.

AnonymousBlank said:
I already explained in the thread that souls too weak don't register souls that are immensely stronger (see any normal human and any relevant spiritual being). There is also the fact that even if they are destroyed, their physical form will still exist so we wouldn't notice it regardless.
Baically they cant soul crush any normal human in another setting then, because it counts as "too weak" since they have just as many souls as 1 atom apparently.

Except we literally know this is not the case due to the quincy literally destroy stuff due to destroying souls.

No because those people are unaffected while the reiatsu is being restrained. It's explicitly explained that them flexing their reiatsu will affect normal souls.

What...? Shinigami can't do that as far as I'm aware or Seireitei would crumble away. I'm not even sure where you're going with this. You can't kill a building.
Another basic aspect of the series I mentioned is that only Fullbringers and Quincy can manipulate things that small. It's what makes them unique.
Except everything is made up of souls, thus if they soul crush something that thing should be destroy or at least suffer damage, like those random people that Aizen killed with RC and they were literally bleeding and had body parts missing which leads back to RC not being soul based but a physical pressure created by the reiatsu they release. Something Shadow mentioned way back when and was completely ignored.

Quincy annihilate souls and can forcefully enslave Reishi in their area.
That does not counter my point in anyway way.

@Anonymous

I dont see how anything you said counters my point either.

A building isn't sentient lol. Is it suppose to bleed cement or something?
No, it should show visible damage, cracks, broken bits. Anything that shows it is soul crushed.

I might be mistaken, but wasn't the human Aizen Soul Crushed inside the Soul Society? And to be there he would have had to have his material body removed, leaving only his soul? In which case, all the damage we see is done to his soul and not his material body?

What does a building being cracked have to do with souls? This is headcanon.
what does someone bleeding out or someone, having parts of their body missing have to do with souls as well?

Idk you tell me, you brought it up..?
Then maybe, just maybe RC is not passive and does not passively affect everything and as has been shown multiple times in the series only affected people far weaker than the user.

Or maybe your argument doesn't make sense? I have no idea what you're talking about honestly.

You randomly mentioned buildings for some reason and people bleeding, but you've yet to tell me the relevance to the ability.

That wasn't my full argument, you literally don't make sense and can't tell me the relation between these things. If you really think your buildings and people bleeding argument is legit, make a thread about it. Although you likely won't.

That wasn't my full argument, you literally don't make sense and can't tell me the relation between these things. If you really think your buildings and people bleeding argument is legit, make a thread about it. Although you likely won't.
Yeah I wont, what is the point when I am simply going to get swarmed like always, there is a big reason I ignore most bleach threads.

As expected, and typical excuses. Since you won't make a thread about it involving buildings and whatever I guess nothing changes.
Lol @"typical excuses" you say that as if that is not exactly what happens in every thread. Its a waste of my energy and time and I would rather make threads on things I enjoy.

Doesn't actually. But since you won't there is no point entertaining this argument any further. If you dislike it then simply stay away from threads that involve the series. I don't think anyone is forcing you.

The Prince of Counters said:
Then make them, nobody is forcing you to comment here.
Why are you talking about commenting here? And when did I ever say I was being forced to comment here?

Its a waste of my energy and time and I would rather make threads on things I enjoy.

If it's a waste of time and energy then why are you commenting on the subject? Seems pretty dismissive to bring up an argument and then label the argument as a waste of time.

Ngl, I agree with Rocker on RC not being passive. At least for everyone that isn't pre Muken Kenny and pre RG training Ichigo. It's basically passive since the very first thing that any spiritual being does is flex it on their opponent but it's not passive aside from the two I mentioned.

Except everything is made up of souls, thus if they soul crush something that thing should be destroy or at least suffer damage, like those random people that Aizen killed with RC and they were literally bleeding and had body parts missing which leads back to RC not being soul based but a physical pressure created by the reiatsu they release. Something Shadow mentioned way back when and was completely ignored.

Don't really care about this match but this is lacking heavy context.

The reason you have people exploding, being pinned to the ground, and losing limbs due to reiatsu crush despite only being able to affect the soul is because they are souls. During the FKT Arc Karakura Town and it's inhabitants were put into Soul Society, converting them all into souls, afterall when Tatsuki gets close to yammy in the Material World, she doesn't lose any limbs, she simply slumps down all glassy eyed.

Which is what makes it like that in vs battles. Since it's something like flex in battle.
A flex in battle is not passive, bleach stomps a lot of fights they would not if they had to actually release RC first.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back