• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Soul King pulls up in Dragon Ball Xenoverse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oblivion Of The Endless said:
Reiatsu Crush?
You mean the effect that has a limitation of not working on anyone having a higher level of reiryoku / spiritual energy, and wouldn't work in this case due to that same caveat.

To be honest RC as people describe it isn't even on the profiles. It's listed as

"Overwhelming Aura (Spiritual pressure can passively induce ailments ranging from paralysis to fear inducement)"

Nowhere does it say "Passive Soul Destruction". So I guess someone needs to make a CRT.

Oh so it's outdated? But then again people still disagree with it...evident by the posts above so I guess General Discussion? Cause this is annoying I'd rather it be put to rest.

For ***** sake, we've been through this entire song and dance before. Listen if you want a detailed explanation of the mechanics of Reiatsu Crush then ask Imade directly, he explained this to everyone last thread but it seems people are misconstruing things again. Feel free to engage with our most knowledgeable member regarding Bleach about this topic, I'm done trying to explain it only for it to be brought up every 7 threads.

EmperorRorepme said:
Oh so it's outdated? But then again people still disagree with it...evident by the posts above so I guess General Discussion? Cause this is annoying I'd rather it be put to rest.
No, as I said they have soul manipulation already so there is point listing it again.

Uh, yes but the description of Soul Manipulation is "can harm souls directly with Zanpakuto" or something. Not "passively erase souls with their aura".

RC can be countered by similar Reiatsu levels or being comparable or stronger Physically.

The fact that Aizen concludes that Ichigo discarded his Reiatsu for Physcal strength to combat him already puts this as something possible, even if his ultimate conclusion on why Ichigo was able to combat him was Incorrect.

Aizen who is one of the most experienced and smartest characters believes you can only combat a stronger Reiatsu by either having stronger reiatsu or subsituting it with being way stronger physcally, while the conclusion is wrong there's nothing to suggest the premise is.

Other than that, doesnt SK have MID Godly regen and doesnt he outhax FW here like badly

Does SK here only got his normal abilities, or does he have access to the Fullbrings and Schrifts?

the passive reiatsu crush would not even work on future warrior because of caveat......there was a entire staff thread about it and the matter was put to rest by adding a rule to verse equalisation

SK seems to only have low-Godly from The Miracle.

Also, there's no evidence in-verse that physical strength is able to overcome RC. When Aizen said those words, he was so high on arrogance that he couldn't acknowledge Ichigo being supperior to him in Reiatsu even after seeing Ichigo's FTG form with all of that Reiatsu being visible around him. So basically that's just Aizen's arrogance, not a concrete proof.

Ovy7 said:
Even then, he just revives himself and now it's stronger (cause The Miracle)
You know, I'm reminded of how much some of our standards suck when things like this come up and we use our head canon's to assume that the Soul King can use The Miracle.

Damage3245 said:
Ovy7 said:
Even then, he just revives himself and now it's stronger (cause The Miracle)
You know, I'm reminded of how much some of our standards suck when things like this come up and we use our head canon's to assume that the Soul King can use The Miracle.
Gerard it's his heart, so SK should technically have it.

@Shadow

1. Which is accepted as a form of resistance to soul manipulation since "weaker" characters can withstand it multiple times from characters that eclipse them in every way.

2. He said this because Ichigo was making him look like fodder since he had no idea how he was able to match him, he even considered maybe he's 5-D lol. But i'm certain what you're suggesting isn't what he actually did.

3. Askin 1 shot Ichigo, and made Reiatsu poisonous to him. He could have easily killed him right there if he wanted to. And I think we can all agree Ichigo >>>>>>>> Askin in stats and energy, SK also got sealed by people vastly inferior to him although he willingly allowed it, Yoruichi also has a skill to seal Mimihagi who is 5-B, and Mayuri made tech to seal Aizen off the top of my head.

4. No he doesn't have Mid-Godly.

Damage3245 said:
Damage it's his literal heart, a power inherent to the heart lol.

Ovy7 said:
Gerard it's his heart, so SK should technically have it.
Having an ability and actually being able ot use it are 2 different things. That said, I don't think Damage meant he shouldnt have the abilty, but just questions if the SK can actively use it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back