• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
if we even go by this ridiculous concept stacking, even Ilumina is above Void in terms of abstraction as a someone who is half the part of the other.

i'm going to legit ask a consultant about this kind of bullshit because I didn't ever know type 1s even had those levels despite them being on literally the same dimensionality as the concept they embody.

if we even go by this ridiculous concept stacking, even Ilumina is above Void in terms of abstraction as a someone who is half the part of the other.

i'm going to legit ask a consultant about this kind of bullshit because I didn't ever know type 1s even had those levels despite them being on literally the same dimensionality as the concept they embody.
I know both characters have hax chains gosh I hate that's a thing so before we claim who "beats" who, we should discuss how their P&A will likely interact with each other.
Don't say I didn't warn you lol!

you just proved literally nothing, I did acknowledge most of the instances you listed but you don't seem to interpret that in the way I was actually trying to make clear.

for clarifications, void is half of another being's abstraction, anyway his profile is kinda outdated and lacks on justifications because that stuff was revised so long ago that little people even cared about it.
M8 if you want to turn a blind eye to the video and what happens in the game that's on you.

Sonic won't be able to interact with Kratos unless you bust out feats of him interacting with abstracts that other abstracts can't interact with.

Still not enough. Hope is above Fear and Fear is above the primordials that are concepts that make up the Gow Universe.

Go ask someone, make a thread, cry about it, doesn't really matter.

I'm sorry. I should have called Grace a while back. I'll start now.
This is actually a stomp tho, Sonic can't do anything besides stare at kratos until he gets whacked with some bs conceptal stuff

I was told to close this on the grounds of a stomp and so I have.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back