• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Some stuff about Tekken tiering, scaling, feats and more

Status
Not open for further replies.
Calc stays as it is, dont know why some people like you who are inactive mostly have to come and complain for everything you see randomly around

The tekken calc is a different feat compared to these two you try to make a comparison, you bring irrelevant things here

Any calc member could have pointed out any problem it could have had when they looked at it, no issue was said, a random user that is mainly inactive and has complainings on something no others with more experience on calcs isnt gonna change anything

What does being inactive have to do with any of this? I could have been visiting this wiki without being logged in for long time and only done it to comment like I'm doing now.

BlackDarkness679 said:
The calc was accepted by calc members that know better then a random person that shows out of nowhere to comment on something
Anyone can do any math

I missed crimson accidentally using PSI for P myself, the proper result is 2 Megatons.

Ok last time i think the Blood Vengeance movie was accepted when asked if we should count it, there was also brought up Tekken Tag 2 about having things from it applied to the canon, so feats from there could be used too?Tag 2 has no story mode unlike other titles so all it has for it are endings mainly

Wished there were more people to help with this

Anyway still waiting on a response if the things suggested are ok

You can ask DMUA and the people that Krukov recommended to comment here via their message walls.

Antvasima said:
@DMUA

So what should we do here?
the calc should be adjusted with Bars, but on the other hand if Tekken Tag 2 is canon, that would give JACK a high 6-B, possibly high 6-A feat

Okay. What calculation are you talking about, and would you be willing to make your own version if necessary?

the Gun JACK feat, it's already been fixed now that I look

Antvasima said:
You can ask DMUA and the people that Krukov recommended to comment here via their message walls.
Dark649 is inactive since october of 2019 and few others are inactive too, but i will try to ask the rest again

But anyway one of the points was pretty much agreed to be counted, that being the BV movie, then there is the Tag 2 game as well to be talked about

Some calcs would be required for some feats, that i will ask on that calc request thread for them

@DMUA

Okay. That feat can probably be applied then.

@BlackDarkness

Okay. Thank you for helping out. Please summarise what was agreed about the BV movie.

Well to be accepted as part of the canon given the movie its acknowledged, as such feats from it and other stuff can be used out of it, thats pretty much it

Okay. As long as it is officially part of the main canon that should be fine.

So is this enough approval, or should somebody ask a few staff members as well?

I think its enough imo unless you think otherwise Ant

Well in that case we are finished with BV movie and Tag 2 topics

Next step is to get some calcs done for some feats now for more supporting proof in any case

Speaking of calcs and feats, I was wondering how the hell Nancy-MI847J was 80 tons heavy. Don't you guys think that's a little bit too much? I mean the robot should only be around 15-40 tons I think(I mean judging it by it's size and all)? While I'm exactly aware that the lifting strength scaling would be drastically downgraded due to this, I think this feat(https://youtu.be/82uRNGeE_tk , Jinpachi lifting a gigantic rock or something) would do as a compensation. And even an upgrade could be possible if this was calced.

Nancy is said on tekken wiki to be 82 tons if i remember, as for Jinpachi, you can ask a calcer for that, at the moment i gotta take care of other feats i asked of and so on

@BlackDarkness679

You can ask a few calc group members directly for help if you wish. Just avoid bothering DMUA, as he has been very overworked.

The Web Adventurer said:
So it's actually 82 tonnes, not 82 tons? Tonnes and tons are two different weight measurements. Converting 82 tonnes to tons would be 90.3 tons.
Tonnes in french translates to tons, its 82 tons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back