• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Some stuff about Tekken tiering, scaling, feats and more

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ugh

People would upscale to 7-A from fodderizing JACK units upgraded up from Gun JACK

that's kinda it I think

I was about to ask you about the thread Ant, guess i dont need anymore

Besides the 7-A upscaling, some characters would get upgrade in speed and tier for feats that they scale to

in Tekken 5 Bryan prologue its said he has a perpetual generator that gives him "endless power", could this be counted as infinite stamina?

I do not know. It seems like hyperbole that the generator will never wear down and cease to function, or run out of power.

As far as i remember he never shown to be ever tired out, plus the androids in dragon ball have their stamina listed as such too for never running out of energy, much like Bryan

It is a repeatedly stated canonical feature of Dragon Ball. I do not know if Tekken has similar levels of lack of realism, and has also made infinite stamina repeatedly firmly official.

Well there wasnt stated that many times from what i recall, as for realism, the only thing realistic of them is the fighting styles they use, other then that Tekken isnt really a realistic verse, they have devils, angels, aliens, boxing kangaroos etc

Okay. I do not think that an unproven claim is sufficient proof for something as extreme as infinite stamina though.

Maybe it is enough to simply state that the stamina is "Extremely high" for this character instead?

Fair enough i guess

Two points are left now from here

If statements about large scale massacre in reference to the Zaibatsu destruction of countries is legit(50-50 so far on this) and the Blood Vengeance movie being considered based on the durector if the game word about its canonicity and appearance in canon of the story

Question about something, Gun Jack has a 7-B+ feat and the next models which are more improved and above that one, Jack 4, can self destruct, Heihachi tanked the self destruction of like 7(if i remember) of these Jack 4s dog piled on him

So what i wanna ask, can the value of of the 7-B+ feat be multiplied with the Jack 4s that detonated to Heihachi face to get the power of the explosion?Or there is a rule or something against doing such a thing?

I am the wrong person to ask, but wouldn't that be calc stacking?

Not entirely sure if it is, since its the first time i heard of the term and im not familiar with it, gotta ask around if it is or not

Regarding what i asked above a few comments ago here, i was told its fine and it wouldnt be calc stacking apparently, in this case those that can harm Heihachi and are comparable to him would be more then baseline in 7-A tiering

Okay. As long as a calc group member has told you that it is fine, I don't mind either.

Well in that case the result would be like 554.75 megatons, would that grant a + in the 7-A rating to them right?The arithmetic mean between 100 and 1000 would be 550 for this tier

Is there a way you can better communicate what the third point is trying to upgrade or downgrade or...anything?

The Tekken Blood Vengeance movie wasnt taken in consideration in the past because its non canon and contradicts stuff from the game, but in Tekken 7, flashbacks to it are shown in the main story of the game

The director of the series(Harada) was asked where it falls in the canon of the series, he said its half cano and that events from the movie has indeed happened while some not, so certain stuff from this movie should be used and those that are contradictory should be ignored given that it was said not all of it is canon

The main things that we can consider is the devil forms we saw in it, which are stated as the true forms of the devil gene like the one we see in tekken 7 for Kazuya, they even look more or less simlar, just a different design

Oh I'm pretty experienced in Tekken as well. Been playing since the very first game and have followed the story and series intensely since then. In fact the Multi-Continent stats and stuff they have on them right now, is stuff I've been saying for YEARS on my YT channel. Like, for the exact same reasons too.

Well thanks to Dark649 they got the Multi-Continental stats and more stuff after discussing it a previous thread, but now he is inactive for some reason

After Blood Vengeance will be accepted to be used as well for the series, we gotta see what events of the movie should we look for potential upgrades and what we will exclude and falls under contradictory things around

About Tekken tag 2, thats anotber topic for another time atm

Has someone checked the satellite feat recently? Someone in the calc's page pointed out a mistake that changes the result to just over 2 megatons.

The calc was accepted by calc members that know better then a random person that shows out of nowhere to comment on something

Also dont bother the calcer on his wall on the same subject especially since he might be out for holidays as of now

The mistake was for using wrong units. Other calcs using overpressure like the one I'm refering used bars, but he used PSI instead.

Buddy the calc was checked by others that did hundreds of hundreds of calcs, if there was any issue or problem they would have pointed out or said something about it back then

The word of someone like him means none, that calc stays as it is

Then I guess the other calcs I mentioned should be changed as well, because that's the way he did it. Now we'll have casual MCB+ durability for base Killua and Town Level OMP fodders.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back