• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tekken CRT: Some Issues in Kazuya's Scaling

Also if all you have is come here to stir things up like you always do

You're the last person to say this to anyone when you've been acting up towards any staff members and make random conspiracy theories out the ass, need I remind you that you've already gotten a warning with this behavior not that long ago, keep it up and you will be reported again.

Can everybody who are bickering here stop doing so, and try to be polite and respectful, so this situation does not deteriorate further, please. 🙏❤️

I believe we should at least consider the multiplier a possibility, we do it all the time after all. And again, does anyone know someone who understands spoken japanese?
Edit: I just remembered I know someone who does irl, so I'm asking her.

I believe we should at least consider the multiplier a possibility, we do it all the time after all. And again, does anyone know someone who understands spoken japanese?
Edit: I just remembered I know someone who does irl, so I'm asking her.
For one, I don't think the whataboutism works here. And even then, if the multipliers you're mentioning are like this one, I'd like to know which ones these are so I can advocate for their removal as well. I wouldn't even consider this multiplier a possibility.

Wouldn't cellular compounds that are ten times stronger imply a body that is ten times stronger?

I think this is the best argument for the multplier (assuming the translation was accurate), though it wouldn't neccessarily apply to speed.

Wouldn't cellular compounds that are ten times stronger imply a body that is ten times stronger?

I think this is the best argument for the multplier (assuming the translation was accurate), though it wouldn't neccessarily apply to speed.
Cellular compounds would just be one part of what determines one's strength, no? That uncertainty is why we can't reason an AP multiplier from this

The ammount of reaching to go against genetic improvements not being a physical boost is beyond sad, we literally ignore the biological fact beings are all made up of cells which make up your body, with organs, skin, muscles and all that

Cellular compounds includes cells of the muscles becoming way more robust or even better then previously, which goes into increased strength for physicality, quicker tightening of said muscles along less use of energy that can make you faster with the speed, also their structure getting more resilient which means they can endure impacts greater then before

Experiments with cells have been brought up well before the movie in the series, to make devil humans for military use or mix your genes with others of incredible power to achieve levels past your previous state, let alone Kazuya stomping on Jin that damn easy while they tell you the devil gene gives a tenfold multiplier in the instance

How much are we beating around the idea its not a physical boost? Especially not for speed, it needs evidence that a certain statistic isnt going up with the rest of them, like Trunks buffed saiyan form clearly showing dura/AP go up but at the cost of being slower

Did I ever say it was not a physical boost? Correct Answer: No, I did not. It clearly is. It's just not a 10x one, for 2 reasons:
  1. Cellular compounds are just one facet of all this
  2. It's about said cellular compounds being 10x stronger than a normal human, not being 10x stronger than a previous form
You keep strawmanning me, beating around the bush with context that means nothing toward the actual multiplier number, and not actually addressing the problems at hand, instead resulting to petty insults. I won't entertain this discussion further if that's what this will amount to. Simple as

Back