• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Potential Tekken 8 Upgrades and More

Jason (the guy who calced the feats for me) told me that the energy needed to send the landmass back down to Earth would be the same as the energy needed to send it into space in the first place.

Which was calced at Low 7-B.

We also missed one crucial feat: Devil Jin's ending. I just watched it, and oh my God.

It. Is. Big.

See, before Tekken 8, it's been debatable whether or not Tekken's planetary statements are to be relied on. But now, we have the ONE feat that puts all this doubt to rest. We finally have one of the verse's God Tier character performing a God Tier AP/DC feat.

Devil Jin flies up to space to destroy some weird laser shooting satellites/spacecrafts coming after him then.. with his laser, SCORCHES THE PLANET.

We need a calc of this one, STAT.
I totally missed that one!

I'll try to get that feat calced as soon as possible!

Jason (the guy who calced the feats for me) told me that the energy needed to send the landmass back down to Earth would be the same as the energy needed to send it into space in the first place.

Which was calced at Low 7-B.
It should be noted that the explosion that sent the rocks to the skies was able to create a storm in the area, which contained multiple tornadoes. Is this fact significant enough to at least affect the feat's calc, or is it unnecessary?

It should be noted that the explosion that sent the rocks to the skies was able to create a storm in the area, which contained multiple tornadoes. Is this fact significant enough to at least affect the feat's calc, or is it unnecessary?
I'm pretty sure the storm was already there by the time that giant rock crashed into the Earth.

I'm pretty sure the storm was already there by the time that giant rock crashed into the Earth.
No, it wasn't caused by the giant rock itself falling. It's by the sudden eruption caused by the energy ball's explosion, which is also what sent the rocks to the sky and the rock stage on orbit.

You can see that there wasn't a storm before that eruption.

No, it wasn't caused by the giant rock itself falling. It's by the sudden eruption caused by the energy ball's explosion, which is also what sent the rocks to the sky and the rock stage on orbit.

You can see that there wasn't a storm before that eruption.
I just rewatched the cutscene and I was correct.

The massive thunderstorm was already there by the time that the giant rock started falling back down to Earth.

There's no hard proof that Devil Kazuya's energy ball created the thunderstorm either.

Last edited:
I just rewatched the cutscene and I was correct.
The massive thunderstorm was already there by the time that the giant rock started falling back down to Earth.

There's no hard proof that Devil Kazuya's energy ball created the thunderstorm either.
Okay, I get you. But for now, let's just assume the eruption did cause it; if it did, will it affect the calc significantly or will it be so minor it's unnecessary?

Regarding Bloodline's canonicity, Leroy meeting Jin in the stadium kind of confirms that them fighting each other and Leroy joining the tournament in Tekken 3 wasn't canon.

Like for once, Leroy only says along the lines of "I knew I'd meet you someday." He never adds the word "again", and the way they talk seemed like it is their first time talking to each other.
You couldnt be more wrong on this and thats because you didnt check other people story mode playthrough, let alone this weird fixation to exclude anything that is not Tekken 1 to Tekken 8 strictly

First of all, Leroy line doesnt suggest nor implies he met Jin for the 1st time there, his next line after one you try to use as evidence is to thank Jin for standing up to Kazuya in chapter 1 in new york

Second of all, Jin is the reason Leroy uses a staff in Tekken 7-8, because in the anime he doesnt have one till Jin broke his leg in their fight

Third of all, Leroy vs Jin in Tekken 8 has more then just a single fight going between unlike the other characters fight in chapter 5 which is done after you win once, Leroy says this line "You're not using the Mishima Style techniques", Jin in Tekken 3 used Mishima Style, till Tekken 8 he used karate learned in Tekken 4, until Kazuya in chapter 15 where he started using it again like in the past, so Leroy would have no idea if he met Jin for the first time as you claim in Tekken 8 only about his fighting styles like that

Fourth of all, Leroy points out in intros with Xiaoyu how she looks familiar when she asks him if he remembers her, with outros and endings in Tekken 8 saying her name and clearly knowing who she is, only in the anime he met her, in fact Xiaoyu tells Jin in there his opponent is Leroy, before they even meet in the arena or Jin knows who fights against

You couldnt be more wrong on this and thats because you didnt check other people story mode playthrough, let alone this weird fixation to exclude anything that is not Tekken 1 to Tekken 8 strictly

First of all, Leroy line doesnt suggest nor implies he met Jin for the 1st time there, his next line after one you try to use as evidence is to thank Jin for standing up to Kazuya in chapter 1 in new york
I meant meeting EACH OTHER IN PERSON when I stated that. Clearly Leroy was just observing from afar or around the vicinity during the New York sequence.
Second of all, Jin is the reason Leroy uses a staff in Tekken 7-8, because in the anime he doesnt have one till Jin broke his leg in their fight
In the anime, yes. As far as I'm aware, his leg injury and his blindness are canonically both caused by the gang war he and his family got caught in the middle of.

Bloodline is only half canon. It does a good job staying true to the source material, but there are a lot of things in it that deviate from the main canon.
Due to this, how can you even trust whether or not it's how Leroy really got his leg injury in canon?

So unless the games (non canon games that do not contradict canon are certainly included) confirm the origin of his leg injury, I'm not buying it.

Third of all, Leroy vs Jin in Tekken 8 has more then just a single fight going between unlike the other characters fight in chapter 5 which is done after you win once, Leroy says this line "You're not using the Mishima Style techniques", Jin in Tekken 3 used Mishima Style, till Tekken 8 he used karate learned in Tekken 4, until Kazuya in chapter 15 where he started using it again like in the past, so Leroy would have no idea if he met Jin for the first time as you claim in Tekken 8 only about his fighting styles like that

Fourth of all, Leroy points out in intros with Xiaoyu how she looks familiar when she asks him if he remembers her, with outros and endings in Tekken 8 saying her name and clearly knowing who she is, only in the anime he met her, in fact Xiaoyu tells Jin in there his opponent is Leroy, before they even meet in the arena or Jin knows who fights against

Then what of Leroy's character ending, then? How do you explain this contradiction?

Because in his character episode's ending, Leroy CLEARLY mentions that the last time he met Xiaoyu, it was when she was much younger and when she was still back in Hong Kong, which was, IIRC, before or around the time she entered Heihachi's yacht, who then decided to take her in. And the third King of Iron Fist Tournament takes place in South America, not Hong Kong.

I stand by the fact that he either did not join the third tournament canonically, or that somehow both himself and Xiaoyu forgot that he actually did.

Or maybe she and Leroy took a trip to Hong Kong again after the events of the third tournament, but this would be a pure assumption with no basis.

Regarding Leroy pointing out that Jin doesn't use his Mishima Ryu techniques anymore: You yourself mentioned that Leroy saw Jin and Kaz's battle in New York. Jin was using Mishima ryu in like 75-80% of that battle, since he was fighting as Devil Jin with the exception of the first round.

But anyway, regardless, I am not against including Bloodline as a source material to add to this website. At least not anymore. We're just differing in beliefs at this point.

Anyway, speaking of NYC, we also actually need another calculation of Kazuya wiping out the entire city and turning it into a wasteland.

Still, the new Devil Jin feat is the top priority. It should be calced first, then the new Feng feat, then the other stuff Jin and Kazuya did. Then the storm thing that Azazel creates when he gets summoned.

The lasers from those tie-fighter looking spacecrafts in Devil Jin's ending should also be calced. They seemed to look just as fast, if not much faster, than the devil beams. DVJ reacted to those several times.

Whatever result will come out from these calcs, Angel Jin and True Devil Kazuya should certainly scale above them, needless to say.

Last edited:
Oh yeah, shouldn't we upgrade Jin's lifting strength now, considering he had to lift a ball of energy heavy and powerful enough to wipe out Yakushima off the map?

Oh yeah, shouldn't we upgrade Jin's lifting strength now, considering he had to lift a ball of energy heavy and powerful enough to wipe out Yakushima off the map?
The calcer pointed he doesnt know how to calc that as lifting and it got dropped from being calced
Anyway, speaking of NYC, we also actually need another calculation of Kazuya wiping out the entire city and turning it into a wasteland.
There already a calc for destroying new york in general, 2 of them precisely its 7-A last i checked
Still, the new Devil Jin feat is the top priority. It should be calced first
Its over 300 petatons, aka Multi Continental
Then the new Feng feat
Dispersing the storm is sitting at High 7-A to High 6-C or Large Mountain-Large Island
then the other stuff Jin and Kazuya did
Off site someone on discord someone got it at Small Country if its vaporization and pulverization (iirc for latter), otherwise by regular explosion its just tier 7
The lasers from those tie-fighter looking spacecrafts in Devil Jin's ending should also be calced.
Uncalcable from what the calcer said
They seemed to look just as fast, if not much faster, than the devil beams. DVJ reacted to those several times.
Devil gene lasers are relativistic, if you want something worth looking at, Claudio using his light arrow to shape a heart on the sky is possibly a good one, even though he had already evidence for light speed which got rejected for no reason
Whatever result will come out from these calcs, Angel Jin and True Devil Kazuya should certainly scale above them, needless to say.
They scale above any feat in the series and above any statement of power, thats obvious, they are the god tiers of the verse

Its over 300 petatons, aka Multi Continental
Damn, that's big enough, and I'm satisfied. Can you send a link? If this still isn't an option for you, can you at least tell me where I can find it?
Off site someone on discord someone got it at Small Country if its vaporization and pulverization (iirc for latter), otherwise by regular explosion its just tier 7
Interesting. But I'm sorry, which feat, specifically?

Devil gene lasers are relativistic, if you want something worth looking at, Claudio using his light arrow to shape a heart on the sky is possibly a good one, even though he had already evidence for light speed which got rejected for no reason
Actually, yeah. We can try to get this one calced. Azazel's weird storm thingy should be looked at as well. And speaking of which, Ogre did kind of make his own storm when he arrived at the stadium in Bloodline, didn't he? I'm sure you've tried getting this checked out. But regardless, how is it?

Damn, that's big enough, and I'm satisfied. Can you send a link? If this still isn't an option for you, can you at least tell me where I can find it?
Jason courne user, look up his blogs on fandom or on his wall on the forum
Interesting. But I'm sorry, which feat, specifically?
Kazuya pulling a Frieza on Yakushima island
Azazel's weird storm thingy should be looked at as well.
Ask Continuum for that, he talks with the calcer
And speaking of which, Ogre did kind of make his own storm when he arrived at the stadium in Bloodline, didn't he? I'm sure you've tried getting this checked out. But regardless, how is it?
They just slapped storm standards on it to gain town levels of power, even if you wanna try the highest value within storm standards for average stuff, mountain level i heard is the best, unless you prove the storm extends to like a wider range, like if it did to the whole city of where it takes place theoretically that would be a tier 6 feat, island or some shit

Also another thing regarding Leroy vs Jin, first things first, i gotta look at the endings again and the text for Leroy and Xiaoyu, as well as his bios of 7 and 8

But as for Leroy seeing Devil Jin use mishima style, it still doesnt add up, Kazuya says in chapter 15 that he thought Jin abandoned the style, which Jin comments how he isnt hesitating to use that anymore

If for Kazuya was such a big thing to point out, why would he? Since he fought devil jin who uses the style anyway, this can only be adressed by the fact that in universe Jin didnt use mishima style until the end and that the "devil jin" we plays vs Kazuya isnt using mishima style and its just Jin using devil powers while transformed into the form

From a gameplay perspective its redundant to give devil jin a different style in that aspect and it just re-uses his moveset across all fights to save resources and time

Regarding these recent calcs, should we wait for all of these to be evaluated or should we just get the accepted ones for now and then initiate a content revision?

So where's the calc for the explosion with Angel and devil Kazuya
I heard it was only Tier 7 but it's not exactly a priority. As awesome asthe space battle was, they were never able to show their full capabilities, and aside from the island scene, they were never trying to intentionally cause destruction at all.

I heard it was only Tier 7 but it's not exactly a priority. As awesome asthe space battle was, they were never able to show their full capabilities, and aside from the island scene, they were never trying to intentionally cause destruction at all.
No feat of Angel Jin and True Devil Kazuya was calced, if you refer to their space battle

No feat of Angel Jin and True Devil Kazuya was calced, if you refer to their space battle
Continuum said a calcer has estimated by that it may just be Tier 7. But it could change, as it this is simply speculation at first glance; there are no calcs out for this specific feat as of now, yeah.

Meant the kars vs joseph moment, not the feats done in space
Speaking of which, the Death ball eruption probably needs to be recalculated. Because I'm pretty sure its explosion that sent those rocks to the skies and beyond was also responsible for creating the storm we see in the final battle. I dont know how much it's goimg to change, but I think its still worth checking.

Speaking of which, the Death ball eruption probably needs to be recalculated.
It should be for other reasons imo, Kazuya attacks besides physical ones, pretty much burn on contact things, like for example the ground it touches, T4 even points out in his ending how he vanishes the area without a trace, so other methods of destruction gotta be used especially when its said he wipes the island off from the map
Because I'm pretty sure its explosion that sent those rocks to the skies and beyond was also responsible for creating the storm we see in the final battle.
You need something that implies or suggests its artificially made and not natural phenomena

Myeah it upgraded from original
Regarding calcs, what do you think of Kirito352, who does a lot of SF and Tekken calcs?

The same guy calculated the Jack meteor feat to be around 900 Megatons, E. Honda's feat 500 teratons, and Akuma's meteor feat 20+ exatons (high end) .

He also did a calc on DVJ's feat, and it ended up being higher than Shin Akuma's meteor feat. 30+ Exatons(high end).

Regarding calcs, what do you think of Kirito352, who does a lot of SF and Tekken calcs?

The same guy calculated the Jack meteor feat to be around 900 Megatons, E. Honda's feat 500 teratons, and Akuma's meteor feat 20+ exatons (high end) .

He also did a calc on DVJ's feat, and it ended up being higher than Shin Akuma's meteor feat. 30+ Exatons(high end).
Indifferent on him, dont agree with his opinion on most stuff

I made my Tekken upgrade thread and applied all of the revisions.
Im very well aware of it ever since you made it....and you still did a rushed half assed CRT, let alone doing typical decidions of excluding stuff like Ogre or Kazumi not scaling by no basis besides "not in T8 so no scaling" or not using the statements on a crap basis of timeframe that is irrelevant with Devil Jin feat

I dont care of your CRT, which one again ruined the verse scaling, which i gotta fix off later down the line

Im very well aware of it ever since you made it....and you still did a rushed half assed CRT, let alone doing typical decidions of excluding stuff like Ogre or Kazumi not scaling by no basis besides "not in T8 so no scaling" or not using the statements on a crap basis of timeframe that is irrelevant with Devil Jin feat

I dont care of your CRT, which one again ruined the verse scaling, which i gotta fix off later down the line
Redgrave has more power than I do since he's an admin.

I couldn't apply the Azazel and Jinpachi Tier 6 statements since he was against them.

I made a Tekken upgrade thread and applied a bunch of upgrades.

Redgrave has more power than I do since he's an admin.

I couldn't apply the Azazel and Jinpachi Tier 6 statements since he was against them.
Admin on joke battles wiki, not vs wiki, why you think he has that written in his username, on which last i asked other wiki admins hold no power equal to the vs wiki ones

Let alone you didnt explain anything on the statements at all nor ever went to your mind the Devil Jin feat debunks any idea of timeframe arguments, you just copy pasted from your horrible downgrade, you didnt even deleted the high 6-B you were told is not even about the statements

If you arent even gonna put effort to properly research the verse and just take things at face value, i prefer nothing from you to be done for the verse

Admin on joke battles wiki, not vs wiki, why you think he has that written in his username, on which last i asked other wiki admins hold no power equal to the vs wiki ones

Let alone you didnt explain anything on the statements at all nor ever went to your mind the Devil Jin feat debunks any idea of timeframe arguments, you just copy pasted from your horrible downgrade, you didnt even deleted the high 6-B you were told is not even about the statements

If you arent even gonna put effort to properly research the verse and just take things at face value, i prefer nothing from you to be done for the verse
A regular admin (Celestial Pegasus) agreed with Redgrave as well.

That's 2 against 1.

The most important thing in my opinion is that the Tekkenverse is High 6-A now.

Azazel and Jinpachi can be upgraded in the future.

A regular admin (Celestial Pegasus) agreed with Redgrave as well. That's 2 against 1.
Lies as always, he agreed on the CRT, not what redgrave said, you didnt edit anything in the OP itself besides the votes, and curry isnt a vs wiki staff either, curry is for fc/oc battle wiki a staff

You applied a CRT with one staff and just what was in the OP specifically
The most important thing in my opinion is that the Tekkenverse is High 6-A now. Azazel and Jinpachi can be upgraded in the future.
All you care about is if a verse has a high feat you just add it and dont even try to accurately scale characters, verse has far more important things then a high 6-A feat you quickly went to get calced

You ever thought hax abilities are missing and need a revision? No, i did and made a thread to fix them, you only care of street fighter and even there you dont accurately scale characters, stick to your verse and leave the others alone

Lies as always, he agreed on the CRT, not what redgrave said, you didnt edit anything in the OP itself besides the votes, and curry isnt a vs wiki staff either, curry is for fc/oc battle wiki a staff

You applied a CRT with one staff and just what was in the OP specifically

All you care about is if a verse has a high feat you just add it and dont even try to accurately scale characters, verse has far more important things then a high 6-A feat you quickly went to get calced

You ever thought hax abilities are missing and need a revision? No, i did and made a thread to fix them, you only care of street fighter and even there you dont accurately scale characters, stick to your verse and leave the others alone
Celestial Pegasus is the administrator not Curry.

Celestial Pegasus literally quoted the scaling that Redgrave agreed with earlier in the thread.

He agrees with Redgrave.

Back