• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Potential Tekken 8 Upgrades and More

Celestial Pegasus is the administrator not Curry.
You said earlier its 2 against 1, only pegasus counted for the matter, curry and redgrave arent vs wiki staff, you just rushed a CRT yet again

And for your info a normal user cant tag others in here, only staff can, let alone your spam of bump, when its to be done after longer time passing, let alone here quoting me and web on the same kind of message, as if he wasnt gonna see comments in his own thread

You said earlier its 2 against 1, only pegasus counted for the matter, curry and redgrave arent vs wiki staff, you just rushed a CRT yet again

And for your info a normal user cant tag others in here, only staff can, let alone your spam of bump, when its to be done after longer time passing, let alone here quoting me and web on the same kind of message, as if he wasnt gonna see comments in his own thread
Pegasus is an admin so my hands are tied.

Give me a break with your excuses, you had the option not to do a CRT in the first place, which i specifically told you as well not to, but you never listen to anybody besides staff to tell you and you immediately back down

Ever since your last year rushed downgrade till this one, you wont ever expect from me to forgive you or be happy with anything you attempt for the series to do, you only annoy me and make revisions be more work then wanted

Staff arent 100% right, if one told you Goku is just bullet level cuz he was hurt in the anime, you act like you cant question it as wrong

I made a Tekken upgrade thread and applied a bunch of upgrades.
I've checked it out, and while I appreciate this, there are things I disagree with and your revisions require a lot of edits.

I should bring up that Angel Jin and True Devil Kazuya powered by Azazel's power are pretty much equals in stats, even if we can argue that Angel Jin has the slight edge.

I've checked it out, and while I appreciate this, there are things I disagree with and your revisions require a lot of edits.

I should bring up that Angel Jin and True Devil Kazuya powered by Azazel's power are pretty much equals in stats, even if we can argue that Angel Jin has the slight edge.
Okay.

Back