• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Some stuff about Tekken tiering, scaling, feats and more

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was it decided that edits need to be reverted here? I do not remember so well.

Antvasima said:
Should we start a new thread with a summary of what we need to do and the discussion so far about this topic? It seems like that would be more likely to get feedback from the staff.
Also...

FTL rating is gone, i removed it long ago

At the moment im waiting on Spino to do a calc for a feat, when we get that done, dont think there will be much left to do

Okay. Do you mean that all of the revisions have been finished? If so, should I close this thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back