• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tekken CRT: Some Issues in Kazuya's Scaling

Though, I don't agree that the 7-A+ calc is downplayed. It's about as concrete as it gets
It is downplayed as it was supposed to be agreed as higher back then, so i dont see under what pretext it is fine, especially since much lower models of them already have better stats then 7-A, makes no sense under hierarchy of the models

Being agreed as higher before doesn't make it downplayed automatically, no. Contrary to what one might think, people aren't on a quest to downplay Tekken. We're looking for accuracy.

The stats are outdated, aka 7-A to most coming from mid tier to upscale all and only devil forms at high 6-A isnt accuracy, lifting isnt good either and many feats arent even calced, therefore there isnt any accuracy on the profiles

And they were on a quest on the same thread you arrived to its end, along 2 others before it and it wasnt for accuracy but pettiness, im not gonna acknowledge them, a profile having something on profile isnt meaning to be correct, profile change all the time

Profiles change all the time, of course. Though, when we're doing a thread like this for example, where the 7-A stuff isn't what's being changed, that's kinda what we have to go off of at the moment. That's how these threads work.

I can't speak for other people, but if I was on a quest to downgrade the verse, I would've had this thread applied and closed much sooner since I did have the necessary staff votes. But I'm looking for the most accurate approach, so I'm receptive to alternative options, like what you proposed. You can't keep treating any downgrade ever as being done out of pettiness. I have nothing against Tekken. I'm not super well-versed in the series (I've only played Tekken 8 and main Victor, but that's only with friends because I don't actually own the game), but I'm just finding things I don't believe add up since a profile should explain these things even to people who don't know the series.

You can't keep treating any downgrade ever as being done out of pettiness. I have nothing against Tekken.
Continuum done them out of pettiness, without care to elaborate details hence why the profiles were the way they are, admitted on his wall, seen in his downgrade and obvious from his CRTs more often done then others along his banner and pfp, so there was bias against it

Back