• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sub Relativistic calc ended in 4,6% of the speed of light, Sub Relativistic + would be 5%

And that's Sid Abigail

Mundus, Sparda, Argosax and Dante are FAR superior, DMC2 Dante in base completely blitzed Argosax, and Sparda needed help for defeating him

They should be Sub Relativistic +

To be perfectly honest Sub-Rel+ is really not all that far off.

DMC2 Dante>>>>>>>Argosax and the like.

Possibly Sub Rel+ isn't too bad.

I mean.

Dante is literally .4% away from Sub Rel+

And he blitzes Argosax, Mundus etc. all of which are faster then Abigail

Yeah, Sid's already on the edge of the Sub Relativistic, and he's a kid by the Demon Lords

Mundus, Sparda DT Dante and Sparda may even continue Sub Relativistic, but Argosax (which Sparda needed help to defeat) and MAINLY DMC2 Dante should be Sub Relativistic +, imagine DT DMC2 Dante and Majin Dante

If DMC2 Dante it's only two times (even being FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR more powerful then Sid) he would be already 9,2% of the speed of light, it's Sub Relativistic +, almost Relativistic, and without Devil Trigger, Majin Form, Quicksilver and Chrono Heart

Outpacing isn't blitzing. "At least Sub-Relativistic" is more like it.

Plus, I don't remotely remember suggesting 4-A Mundus as the OP says.

@Kep

That part was disagreed on by the majority, hence why it's crossed. And I do remember you saying that "possibly 4-A" might be a thing at some point.

Also I agree with Dante and Gar about Sub-Rel+ for God tiers

That was a sarcastic remark I made in regards to the Irenic outlier in Bayonetta. I'd probably never live with myself if I actually remotely believed in 4-A DMC. Even High 6-A is questionable.

That Kep, is a textbook definition of a blitz, it even says on his page.

He blitzes Argo at the final cutscene.

Outplacing or blitzing, Base DMC2 Dante is far faster then Demon Lords like Argosax. And Sid, the owner of the Sub Relativistic calc, is already 4,6%, a VERY High end of Sub Rel

At least DMC2 Dante should be Sub Relativistic +, they already on the edge Kep my bro

Also, the Sub-Relativistic calculation was called out as an outlier by the guy who made the calc.

Which it might be, given the fact the other feats are High Hypersonic+ to low-end Massively Hypersonic+

Appearing behind an opponent when distracted after an attack Ôëá blitzing the opponent.

The ones with those feats are much weaker characters even dmc 3 Dante could beat them while holding back

Even though Sid with Abigail's powers is still weaker than the god tiers he is still more powerful than any of the bosses in dmc 3

sid and base base anime Dante were equally match so Dante had to go devil trigger to beat him

Code:
in dmc the Dante gets stronger the older he gets

Although, I have to say the Sub-Rel feat itself is iffy. We see lightning bolts flashing throughout the city, and then we see a shot from space of 'em. It's far more likely we're seeing the same lightning bolts, which have just reached the upper atmosphere.

That takes the feat out of the Sub-Rel range altogether.

@Kep

I don't think the calcer's opinion means anything if the majority thinks otherwise

And don't you love how this thread went from adding the minor stuff to Nero's page to questioning the reliability of Abigail's feats?

@Gar Neat.

Altho there is a 6-C feat performed by Mundus in the end of DMC1.

@Sparda can you give me the link to it?

I have a feeling that our current topic should be discussed on another thread.

Christ, I'm really going to associate the "outlier" word with DMC at this point

Gargoyle One said:
Please do explain what distracted him
After a big scale attack like his fiery attack, Dante disappeared from its sight using his speed and Argosax tried to track him with no avail, it's not a big blitz by the way so no +. The entire Mundus feat and Dante flying should be not be considered. Note: The distraction i was referring was not implied to the Argosax fight.

FTL Mundus and Dante has already been determined to be bullshit, and it requires 4-A or 3-A Mundus to be true.

I don't see why it should be considered the characters with the high hypersonic, massively hypersonic+ and sub relativistic are far weaker to mundus and sparda

That's not what I'm trying to say I'm bringing up the point that the characters who are massively hypersonic+ are far weaker to the ones with and would scale to the ftl feat

Early bump

Is there anything else to deal with or this can be closed? Btw Dante's resistance to ice still isn't there

The dimension feat is understandable but with speed I don't get it

Sid with Abigail's powers has a very high end sub relativistic feat and mundus is far superior to him by a big gap so him being much faster makes sense

The ftl feat is when Dante goes after mundus at the end of the cutscene before the boss fight

https://youtu.be/0jvwzkwmFn0 3:30 into the video

The saviour scales to the sub rel feat and Dante was running circles around him while holding back

RebubleUselet said:
Early bump

Is there anything else to deal with or this can be closed? Btw Dante's resistance to ice still isn't there
Added

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back