• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
RebubleUselet said:
@Matt
...We're talking about Mundus' feat which was calced at Low 4-C by Perpetual
Mundus feat was rejected in general, not just the 3-A stuff.

Dark649 said:
It was discussed in the thread made by Matthew that downgraded them.
The rejection was based on that Mundus created the universe, not a pocket dimension, which was gone after his defeat

The Low 4-C stuff was also brought to Matthew, which he rejected and currently said there is no Low 4-C feat in DMC.

So what does that everyone think on god tiers upgrade to ftl which was calculated by perpetual and it is still consistent with the other characters

Kep nobody even mentioned 3a mundus until you and Matt did

I agree we should keep them at high 6a I'm saying we should upgrade the god tier to ftl based on perpetual calculation it is a feat done by two god tier characters

I thought I was going to receive a lot of backlash for that shitpost. What a disappointment, ovo.

Even if we disregard Low 4-C feat, can Abigail's be recalced?

And nobody still has shown me the Mountain level feat in the series

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Kepekley23 said:
I thought I was going to receive a lot of backlash for that shitpost. What a disappointment, ovo.
backlash: *Gibberish gibberish then gets hakai'ed* OVO

And IIRC, the top tier's speed is the only remaining issue for now (since Low 4-C Mundus was rejected) then we're cool

Oh, and can someone already link the ******* 7-A feat? Cuz I'll be really mad if there's none

Echidna created a storm under Mountains, Cliffs and the Forest

Dante and Mundus sinked Mallet Island, if we divide that for Both of them, it would be Mountain Level for Both

Maybe this is the 7-A feat

For the rest, I honestly do not understand, it seems that everything here related to Devil May Cry is Outlier, but a calculation that put Kratos as Relativistic, being that it was only MHS + before, ahhh, that's not outlier

We have a calc that puts Mundus at 4-C ? That's fine for me, FTL ? Fine for me as well

I found a brazilian calc about the Quicksilver cutscene, and the multiplier would put Dante at FTL too

@Dante

Dunno how sinking an island would scale to DMC1 Dante but whatever

Honestly I think that the whole "Mundus' feat" stuff is disregarded completely just because we had him rated as 3-A because of it. If we initially put him at 4-C via Perp's calc, I'm sure everyone would be totally okay with that

The Mundus feat was some kind of genjutsu, not an actual creation/destruction feat; it's the equivalent of upgrading Kaguya to Star level; which is also a banned topic.

@Dark

Except there's no calc that would put her at said rating and no one has said anything about what Mundus' feat actually was.

Not sure about the legitimacy of the calc, but I like how Dante's keys are handled on that wiki (not talking about the ratings but the order of the keys)

DarkDragonMedeus said:
The Mundus feat was some kind of genjutsu, not an actual creation/destruction feat; it's the equivalent of upgrading Kaguya to Star level; which is also a banned topic.
We don't know if it was a creation or destruction feat their is nothing to suggest it's one or the other

Not sure too, but we can ask Perp hahaha, let's wait

And yeah, this Wiki have a much more explained Dante, almost every Weapons and Styles are described

the mundus feat is actually suggested to be creation and destruction afaik. Considering if teleportation dante would be stuck and the dimension instantly collpased the moment mundus lost unable to control it.

So, is DMC1 Dante really High 7-C ?

I remember when Dante defeats Griffon, he says that Dante's power "it's definitely Sparda's power"

This can be about the level of that power or just the nature of it

But then, he says: "No... even more so"

I'm not saying that DMC1 Dante is > Sparda, but was apparently approaching his power, this is a line that should get attention, Griffon knew Sparda and Mundus. This can maybe put Dante at least at Baul and Modeus level (6-A), base DMC1 Dante could also fight a weak Mundus, a fight that destroys a Island (6-C)

This would scale to Nelo Angelo, the only boss that could defeat Dante, besides Mundus

I'm not sure of anything or saying that I agree or not with this, I just want to debate a little about it, what you guys think ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back