• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

PrettyFearMachine

VS Battles
Retired
Since the first two keys of Nero are practically never used, I guess we should delete them by merging them all into one, because they are doing nothing but taking up the space and make the stuff more confusing.

I remember that AZ for Frosts was debunked, but can it be just a somewhat decent Ice Manipulation? If it can, then Dante and Nero should be resistant to it.

And Nero might also be able to harm intangible beings, but that's probably a game mechanic.

Matthew Schroeder already debunked the 4-A stuff and it's been repeated multiple times over. Not sure about the other stuff, but Ice manip seems fine.

i mean...this only scales to 3 ppl. I'm iffy on it but it was mundus who created it. It's not teleportation cause if it was then Dante would be stuck at the lava area. It's vague really yes hence i'm fine with possibly

Ice manipulation idk the demons were weaker tbf so there is that. Intangible...if it happened in cutscene why not but iirc the beings were covered in a cloak no?

Mephistos were shown to be intangible in this cutscene... however I don't know what type of Intangibility it is. IMO it's either Type 2 or Type 3

well in gameplay mechanics probably don't they have some sort of weakness where you hit the main head part they lose it?

Devil May Cry 4, Lesser Demons File — Mephisto: "A floating demon wrapped in a black cape of special gas that allows it to pass through objects. Mephisto appears to its foes as a black demon of death; however, in truth its physical form is nothing but a tiny coward."

Looks like Type 3 Intangibility to me

Btw, there's also Bael, who seems like a more proficient Ice Maipulation user than Frosts, so I think at least Nero's resistance is more certain

only for the demon cause no signs of nero hitting them until gameplay. And hmmm true Dante also resisted cerberus no?

>3-A was rejected for being an outlier

>But 4-A should be fine.

4-A was also addressed in the thread and was also rejected. It's an insane outlier, and requires assumption that Mundus did create that space. Hell even the High 6-A feat is outlierish, there's only one, but it is rather fine since there's a much worse outlier in the Verse.

Resistance to Ice Manipulation and the ability to hit Intangible Beings is fine.

Thanks for the input. Can the changes be made? Someone also has to edit Dante's page

And can Nero's Pre-DT and Post-DT keys be removed and all their powers and abilities merged into one?

@Matt

Like I said in the OP, they're just there for nothing and they make the stuff more confusing.

Btw, why does Nero have three keys in the first place?

I'd like to point out something else.

Sub-Relativistic feat was performed by Abigail, and since Mundus, Sparda and Dante are far stronger than him, I think we should add an "At least" bit to their speed stats

tbf the mundus feat only scales to a transformed dante and DMC majin with sparda DT and mundus with abigail...idek anymore lol

People do forget that it is Sid who has the high 6a and sub rel feat sid is still weaker then the real Abigail because of his rejection of his humanity. Real Abigail was stated to once had the potential to rival mundus not actually been on par with him

So mundus would be far above Sid with Abigail's power as he was already stronger than the real thing

So the stuff we need to settle now:

Add the Resistance to Ice Manipulation to Dante's page

Recalc Abigail's feat (if it's actually necessary)

And change the "Sub-Relativistic combat speed/reactions" to "At least Sub-Relativistic combat speed/reactions"

Is that it?

i mean the first part of the thread on the possible tier part....i'm just want to ask why outlier when the only scaling would be sparda and majin dante, DT sparda, mundus and likely true abigail. No one scales and DMC 4 won't get it either so...

Also I know this is a little weird but why isn't Nero High 6A despite fighting someone who is stated to take Sparda's power? Just curious

@Gar

Because in this case Dante wouldn't have been able to make a complete joke out of Nero like he did in DMC4

i mean...even then i don't think sanctus really took the full power they often gloat of taking the power of sparda but can't harness it properly. I remember that being the trope of the series

Issue there is that Dante by DMC4 is far stronger then Sparda, hell he one shotted a Mundus level threat in the anime.

Still doesn't stop the fact that Dante>>>>Sparda's power

Thus, even if Nero were to be comparable to Sparda he would still get stomped by the far more experienced Dante.

hmmm but that only means that DMC 4 managed to get stronger due to a notable time skip? idek at this point....

I think we should add enhanced senses possible precognition to Vergil and Dante's pages

Vergil was able to sense lady when she entered the temen ni gru

Dante was able to catch lady with out seeing she was falling

In the anime he sensed that a demon was coming to kill patty

Has the resistance to ice manipulation been added to Dante's page

How so Vergil was at the top of the temen ni gru when lady got there and Vergil knew almost everything about her without actually seeing her

Dante knew lady was falling before she was in his line of sight he stood there for a couple of seconds and then held out his hand and grabbed her

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back