• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh THAT feat

1. For one the feat itself implies Mundus created it, which he probably did.

2. Creating a dimension was dropped and not considered speed.

Oh.

In that case I really don't think it would be an outlier.

We've had higher jumps in speed before.

I looked up the blog and I have no clue why even Low 4-C rating was dropped. IMO it's pretty consistent, considering that we've never seen Abigail, who's said to once rival Mundus, at his fullest

well mundus did make the space so there is that...no idea atm i'm fine with the low 4-C but eh. Like i said i'm pretty sure it is consistent due to only a few will scale as the trio and abigail full power (not sid) but again eh

Why can't we make two keys for Abigail? One with Low 4-C rating and another with High 6-A.

And like Kyo said in Perpetual's blog, Anime Dante's superiority to Mundus is highly questionable.

Gargoyle One said:
Dante vs Samus when?
That's too soon pal, we still have to see what others think

IMO the verse's god tiers should be like this:

Dante: High 7-C I At least High 7-C. Low 4-C with Sparda Devil Trigger I High 6-A I At least High 6-A, likely Low 4-C I At least Low 4-C, likely higher (DMC3 I DMC1 I DMC:TAS I DMC4 I DMC2)

Mundus: Low 4-C

Abigail: Low 4-C I High 6-A (Prime I Sid)

Sparda: Low 4-C

Unfortunately, it likely will be debunked.

But before Matt comes here, I'd like to say that it really sucks that DMC has absolutely no diversity in tiers

yeah i can vouch for that but likely debunk...welp DMC is feeling like marvel and DC outlier city :p meh hope 5th game gets something good lol

Low 4-C? What? Even High 6-A is almost an outlier, and you guys are trying to get Low 4-C accepted?

Kepekley23 said:
Even High 6-A is almost an outlier, and you guys are trying to get Low 4-C accepted?
I wanna ask why. Abigail's High 6-A feat doesn't actually belong to him, but to Sid who absorbed his powers. Mundus is obviously stronger than him

Because I searched literally every feat in Devil May Cry, 90% are in the Town to Mountain range and are weather feats, there is one Island sinking feat, and one High 6-A feat.

I don't remember any Mountain level feats in the series, sorry.

And the Island level one reminds me of Soul King stuff from Bleach.

Low 4-C feat is consistent because it was done by Mundus. And not only the statement about Abigail once rivaling Mundus was made by Lady who doesn't know a thing about the Demon World, but we've also seen in the anime that it was actually Sid who performed the High 6-A feat.

i'm just gonna wonder a few things here. Firstly Mundus created a dimension (likely) Sparda and Sparda DT Dante fought him on par. Abigail's power absorbed by Sid did the high 6-A feat but doesn't it seem backwards scaling to think that mundus who created a far larger dimension scale to a notably weaker feat done by a weak demon who absorbed the power of a demon rivalling mundus? I mean...sid only knew the power is as strong as mundus but to wield it which we know from the other series that taking sparda's powers like with sanctus and arkham backfired so there is that. True abigail should likely scale to mundus who likely made that dimension and only sparda and majin DT father and son would scale. It's reasonable in my head cause its a transformation no? I'm giving what i think so don't horribly shred me for this

I'm fine with the god tier being at least high 6a for the time being it's their speed that I think should be looked at as it is a feat speed from two god tiers

The only feat that can be vaguely interpreted as above High 6-A is Argosax's influence reverting the Human World and the Demon World to their original states, but it is extremely vague and I wouldn't use it.

Matthew Schroeder said:
Because I searched literally every feat in Devil May Cry, 90% are in the Town to Mountain range and are weather feats, there is one Island sinking feat, and one High 6-A feat.
May I ask what some of those feats are?

Mountain one is interesting to me.

Matthew Schroeder said:
There is no Low 4-C feat in DMC. I am seeing people trying to sneak 3-A Mundus back here. It won't succeed.
I mean... it's not because you said so.

And how did you know that??!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back