• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

So Rikudo Senjutsu Madara is now stronger than Ultra Instinct Goku?

Be honest with me Ricsi, how much do you think he thought of something like speed equal or all out hoping to kill with what's most effective from turn 1?

The same amount that he tought about the whole point of the underdog with no innate talent when he made naruto the reincarnation of Asura.

Tough, I see no links, so this might be a fake or out of context.

I went there. That doesn't give a link to kishi saying this as far as I saw. It only gives a summary of his life, his abilities and says that kishi thinks Madara is too OP for goku.

Not just Goku but no anime character.

Kishimoto stated that "Chakra (in Naruto) and Ki (in Dragon ball) are two different things and that not all of Madara's techniques would work on Goku. However the ones that do work will provide him with an ultimate offensive and defensive strategy which no anime character can break".

Mindovin said:
Not just Goku but no anime character.
Kishimoto stated that "Chakra (in Naruto) and Ki (in Dragon ball) are two different things and that not all of Madara's techniques would work on Goku. However the ones that do work will provide him with an ultimate offensive and defensive strategy which no anime character can break".
Even Yamcha can Solo every anime character if plot says so

Kishimoto also said in the interview that he only killed Itachi off, because otherwise he would have defeated Madara.
He could use Itachi's totsuka blade to seal Madara away instead of stabbing him with Black zetsu.

Same thing as "Madara = Nappa" or "ONE said that Saitama's max power is 1/4 of the Big Bang"

Kishimoto said Madara can defeat Yog Sothoth in a fight. It's official guys Madara is tier 0, even though i have no source to back this up Kishimoto said it himself

Though if this was actually legit from Kishimoto, y'all gonna have to do a damn good job of having to convince me

EDIT: what is the actual interview for this 😂

BlackeJan said:
Though if this was actually legit from Kishimoto, y'all gonna have to do a damn good job of having to convince me
EDIT: what is the actual interview for this 😂
It's fake news buddy.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
The same amount that he tought about the whole point of the underdog with no innate talent when he made naruto the reincarnation of Asura.
Rock Lee will forever be the underdog

And a crushing symbol of reality at the same time, as if you don't have Jesus powers, you'll never made it big

I mean unless you literally kill yourself to gain immense power but

LMAO. JUST LMAO.

If it ain't comicbook or the other news sites just as big-named, it ain't real, and even then, they do not affect the actual feats that happen.

Now, bigger question

5-B Migatte Goku or Low 2-C Madararara

Whatdayamean

is 5-A broly not high enough for you wankers

Remember everyone!

Dragon Ball Characters are only planetary! They never get past it! Everything else is wank!

Freeza Saga is Large Planet level.

Cell Saga is Large Planet+++

Buu Saga is Large Planet+++++

All of Super is Large Planet+++++++++++++

Any Star levels or higher is significantly more powerful than Ultra Instinct Vegito, since he'd only be large Planet++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ Level!

It's exactly as memetic as the OP was asking for

Back