• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

XSOULOFCINDERX

They/Them
Let me be really clear here, this is Six Paths Key 5-C Base Naruto and Raditz Fight Goku being used, Speed Equalized and the fight takes place at the Budokai Tournament Arena. I'm unsure if I can restrict Naruto's higher forms if I give his Base Form 5-C but that's the Form I'm wanting to stick with for now as well as making the rules victory by K.O. with no killing allowed.

Goku :

Naruto :

Incon :

Edit: Changed it to 23rd Budokai Goku from Dragon Ball.

Last edited:
base six paths as in pre cloak version or base as in not counting the avatars or cloaks.

also do ring outs count as victory?

Let me be really clear here, this is Six Paths Key 5-C Base Naruto and Raditz Fight Goku being used, Speed Equalized and the fight takes place at the Budokai Tournament Arena. I'm unsure if I can restrict Naruto's higher forms if I give his Base Form 5-C but that's the Form I'm wanting to stick with for now as well as making the rules victory by K.O. with no killing allowed.

Goku :

Naruto :

Incon :
Clone spam and FRS gives Naruto the W here. Though Goku has the AP advantage probably.

Goku has a 1.3x AP Advantage over Naruto...so basically nothing in other words.

Naruto will probably start with Shadow Clones to throw at Goku to gauge his fighting styles and strategies, also I'm gonna assume Six Paths Base Nard can make super clones like he could since his KCM form, so his clones can probably give Goku a hard time since they don't get weaker unlike the Multi-Form, on the other hand Goku will figure out that his clones can be dispelled with one hit, so that could help him to prevent them from overwhelming him, plus he can bust out the flying technique to gain an advantage over Naruto since I don't think he can fly in base.

Honestly unless I miss something Six Paths Base Nard doesn't really have any of his outrageous hax he has on higher forms so this is probably mostly straight combat, Naruto can overcome his AP Disadvantage with Rasengan Barrage and his use of clones can overwhelm Goku since they don't get weaker if he makes super clones plus he can use them to bait him, plus he doesn't need clones for Rasengan anymore so he can probably spam it much more than before (which was a lot already).

Goku has a 1.3x AP Advantage over Naruto...so basically nothing in other words.

Naruto will probably start with Shadow Clones to throw at Goku to gauge his fighting styles and strategies, also I'm gonna assume Six Paths Base Nard can make super clones like he could since his KCM form, so his clones can probably give Goku a hard time since they don't get weaker unlike the Multi-Form, on the other hand Goku will figure out that his clones can be dispelled with one hit, so that could help him to prevent them from overwhelming him, plus he can bust out the flying technique to gain an advantage over Naruto since I don't think he can fly in base.

Honestly unless I miss something Six Paths Base Nard doesn't really have any of his outrageous hax he has on higher forms so this is probably mostly straight combat, Naruto can overcome his AP Disadvantage with Rasengan Barrage and his use of clones can overwhelm Goku since they don't get weaker if he makes super clones plus he can use them to bait him, plus he doesn't need clones for Rasengan anymore so he can probably spam it much more than before (which was a lot already).
So are you voting Incon or...?

Being honest I was hoping someone would vote or throw their argument and see from there.

I'll say this much, Naruto is definitely taking the stamina edge in this fight since in the off chance he runs out of Chakra before the fight ends Kurama can just recharge him back to full.

Back