• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Shūkurō Tsukishima vs Yami Sukehiro

The arks really came out the cut for this one ig
TiFZ6Sz.png

Y'all are evil.

I gotta see what went down. I literally thought his argument was solid I was even going to use it in the event this BL thing works on Ki.

It's better if Arc just comes and explains it the way he did to me cuz he did a good job at explaining it (unlike everyone else)

Our arguments were mostly about equalization

actually we never even tackled the actual match now that i think about it
690711381741142056.webp

Oh that’s it?

if you won the equalization argument Yami wins easily

if you didn’t win, Yami still wins but harder.

what about before he uses BL?
Ki Sensing (Can detect the Ki, otherwise known as life energy, and killing intent of others in order to locate them and dodge their attacks, mainly used as Precognition. Far greater Precognition when he combines it with Mana Zone, He can react to his opponents' movements before they make them similar to Julius's Precognition)

The profile would seem to imply that he needs to combine it with mana zone to do precog movements, which won’t happen before Bringer Light spam.
what about Iai slash on par with BL?
what about Death Thrust surpassing BL in speed?
I'd ask why because I stopped paying attention Because BC threads always go fast.

How do they counter BL's flight, and BOTE's ability to power null ranged attacks through causality hax, and Tsuki using BOTE on Yami's attacks to Info Analyze everything about Yami.

Why can’t Yami use Ki before bringer light, you haven’t answered my question. Isn’t bringer light just a movement technique? What about before he moves?

And He can still use Ki without Manazone, he just needed to boost his Ki sensing because Dante was amping his speed a lot with gravity ma. Ki uses all five senses + instinctive reactions so it makes sense to amp Ki with a technique that boosts all his reactions and detections.

I'd ask why because I stopped paying attention Because BC threads always go fast.

How do they counter BL's flight, and BOTE's ability to power null ranged attacks through causality hax, and Tsuki using BOTE on Yami's attacks to Info Analyze everything about Yami.

Mana Zone gives Yami the ability create platforms in the air or straight up fly. It also boosts speed, power, detection skills and reactions. It allows a mage to cast spells from any direction within the Zone. Ki sensing is done all 5 senses and instinctive reaction (“instinct” as he put it) to read emotions, intentions, and make accurate predictions. So it makes sense for Mana Zone to boost his senses.

After 6 months of training, Yami perfected mana zone and found new ways to use it. Yami can condense the Zone to boost all the effects I mentioned earlier. By condensing it even further, Yami created 2 attacks.

Iai Slash: Yami condenses Manazone so much that he never misses a quick draw strike against who ever enters his Zone. It doesn’t matter where he is facing, if an enemy enters the Zone he blitzes them and does not miss thanks to how condensed the Zone is. Remember I said the more condensed the Mana Zone the greater it’s effects. Dante was not 80% at the time. I think he was 60%.

Death Thrust: When Dante began to use 80% Devil power to amp himself. Yami takes that condensed mana zone from earlier and condenses it even further into his arm to deliver an attack that’s so fast and so powerful. It blitzed and deleted 80% Dante’s entire torso.

Yami can fly with mana zone and has used DT in the air, spammed it on Dante too. But he kept regenerating. So Idg why flight is an issue. Tf is BOTE? And why don’t Yami just blitz before he uses it?

Why can’t Yami use Ki before bringer light, you haven’t answered my question. Isn’t bringer light just a movement technique? What about before he moves?

And He can still use Ki without Manazone, he just needed to boost his Ki sensing because Dante was amping his speed a lot with gravity ma. Ki uses all five senses + instinctive reactions so it makes sense to amp Ki with a technique that boosts all his reactions and detections.
DAWGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

Stop repeating yourself Jesus Christ, you haven't responded to the actual point i was making.
Ki Sensing (Can detect the Ki, otherwise known as life energy, and killing intent of others in order to locate them and dodge their attacks, mainly used as Precognition. Far greater Precognition when he combines it with Mana Zone, He can react to his opponents' movements before they make them similar to Julius's Precognition)

The profile would seem to imply that he needs to combine it with mana zone to do precog movements, which won’t happen before Bringer Light spam
Yami can fly with mana zone and has used DT in the air, spammed it on Dante too. But he kept regenerating. So Idg why flight is an issue. Tf is BOTE? And why don’t Yami just blitz before he uses it?
How do they counter BL's flight, and BOTE's ability to power null ranged attacks through causality hax, and Tsuki using BOTE on Yami's attacks to Info Analyze everything about Yami
Unironically just powernulling his attacks and one tapping with soul manip.
And no response 🗿
mcdonalds-job-application-form.png

Yami could use Ki sensing against Tsukishima before Tsukishima uses Bringer Light but that doesn't matter since Ki sensing isn't this somesort of Precog that allows Yami to see into the future like Yhwach's Almighty or Observation Haki.

It's just someone that allows Yami to predict the movements of someone through sensing their "ki", doing so to such proficiency that it allows him to predict the "future" movements of his opponent.

So after Tsukishima uses Bringer Light he'll completely negate Yami's Ki sensing and such his ability to predict Tsukishima's actions, allowing Tsukishima to get a single cut off of on Yami, which at that time he'll basically have this fight in the bag.

Mana Zone gives Yami the ability create platforms in the air or straight up fly. It also boosts speed, power, detection skills and reactions. It allows a mage to cast spells from any direction within the Zone. Ki sensing is done all 5 senses and instinctive reaction (“instinct” as he put it) to read emotions, intentions, and make accurate predictions. So it makes sense for Mana Zone to boost his senses.

After 6 months of training, Yami perfected mana zone and found new ways to use it. Yami can condense the Zone to boost all the effects I mentioned earlier. By condensing it even further, Yami created 2 attacks.

Iai Slash: Yami condenses Manazone so much that he never misses a quick draw strike against who ever enters his Zone. It doesn’t matter where he is facing, if an enemy enters the Zone he blitzes them and does not miss thanks to how condensed the Zone is. Remember I said the more condensed the Mana Zone the greater it’s effects. Dante was not 80% at the time. I think he was 60%.

Death Thrust: When Dante began to use 80% Devil power to amp himself. Yami takes that condensed mana zone from earlier and condenses it even further into his arm to deliver an attack that’s so fast and so powerful. It blitzed and deleted 80% Dante’s entire torso.

Doesn't matter if it boost his senses as explained above.

Neither Iai Slash or Death Thrust really matter in this fight since given Tsukishima's BOTE given him complete knowledge of the abilities and him mind breaking Yami into submission before either attacks could effect him.

Yami doesn't instantly pull up with either Iai Slash nor Death Thrust in-character, these are attacks he uses after regularly fighting against his opponents for a decent amount of time like his fight against Dante while Tsukishima in-character spams the living **** out of Bringer Light.

BOTE (Or Book of The End) is Tsukishima's Fullbring, it allows him to manipulate the past of the people he cuts, his abilities with this fullbring are explained extensively on his profile with scans to all of them and the reason why Yami doesn't "blitz" Tsukishima before he can use Bringer Light is because Condensed Mana Zone isn't something that Yami instantly pulls up with in a fight while Bringer Light spam is something that Tsukishima use extensively within a fight, especially at the begging of a fight since his ability requires him to cut someone for the effects of it to activate.

Basically Tsukishima would perception blitz Yami and cut him with BOTE before Yami would condense his mana zone around him and use attacks like Iai Slash or Death Thrust.

When half of the thread is wank or memes there is no reason to even take you seriously, even worse when BL is getting axed and you don´t say anything about it

Edit: if you want the thread of BL getting axed: https://vsbattles.com/threads/bleach-bringer-light-resistance-change-revision.139304/#post-4915742
BL isn't getting axed you dork.

Its getting clarified and KingTempest himself already conceded on Bringer Light working on Ki sensing in Discord, alongside Nierre.

Actually read the ******* thread before pulling up like you got somesort of Gotcha.

Literal cornball.

When half of the thread is wank
Copium at its finest. Refute what’s being said.
Ok?
there is no reason to even take you seriously
Lmaooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.
even worse when BL is getting axed and you don´t say anything about it
I don’t really care fore KT’s copium, especially when me and Arc already dicked him on this topic and got him to concede.

You also completely misinterpreted that thread. Astounding.

I read it, no reason to become so mad, maybe stop with the memes and start debating seriously because it makes the thread impossible to enjoy, ty
Me basically calling you a goober and me cursing doesn't equate to me being mad homie.

Also "start debating seriously because it makes the thread impossible to enjoy.ty" - 🤓

You're just dense, i've been one of the only people in this thread whose been debating seriously.

Like idk how you interpret these post as me not seriously debating in this thread.

Back