• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mash Burnedead and the Captains of the Black Bulls (Mash vs Yami and Nacht)

Was told this would be a good idea. Hopefully that's true, and hopefully it gets some activity.

•Speed is equalized
•Mash is at his peak, 6-B+ at 78.6 TT and cannot take off his bracelets
•Yami is in his Post-Advent of Qliphoth key and Nacht is in his Devil Union form

Mash Burnedead: 1 (WrongIdea21)

Yami Sukehiro and Nacht Faust: 1 (Kazuma_Kuwabara)

Incon:

Last edited:
What can Mash do to Dimension Slash?
sddefault.jpg

Waiting the Mash supporters to say how Mash is so busted at dodging that Ki sensing is useless against him

Nacht with his battlefield control maybe can help

Ki sensing says hi. Also Nacht will make the whole battlefield pitch black so Mash needs to have some kind of sensing ability and on top of all of this DS is still a pretty hard spell to dodge.
Ki Sensing do nothing bruh, Yami can't Spam his dimension slash, he Will got demolished by Mash without can do nothing via Superior AP and Speed Amps.

Ki Sensing do nothing bruh, Yami can't Spam his dimension slash, he Will got demolished by Mash without can do nothing via Superior AP and Speed Amps.
Ki sensing is precog.

Dimension Slash can't be spammed but it doesn't need to be. One hit and Mash is turned into sliced bread. Mash only has like 1.5 AP advantage over Yami and both Yami and Nacht have multiple speed amps too.

Ki sensing says hi. Also Nacht will make the whole battlefield pitch black so Mash needs to have some kind of sensing ability and on top of all of this DS is still a pretty hard spell to dodge.
He's got Instinctive Reactions, he's able to move in his sleep, and even fight without his brain's command
I don't think Darkness would be a hindrance

He's got Instinctive Reactions, he's able to move in his sleep, and even fight without his brain's command
I don't think Darkness would be a hindrance
Asta too has instinctive reactions as well as extrasensory perception and precognition and Nacht's shadows still messed up with his senses pretty damn hard.

Ki sensing is precog.

Dimension Slash can't be spammed but it doesn't need to be. One hit and Mash is turned into sliced bread. Mash only has like 1.5 AP advantage over Yami and both Yami and Nacht have multiple speed amps too.
What stop Mash to changing direction when he Dodge?

Yami's Dura scale below 13 Terratons, Mash can adjust his Speed like his enemy and increase his speed in battle instantly.

There is no possibility of the Ki sensing being useless here. It is actually one of the main keys to this match, along with the dimensional slash and Natch's Domain Expansion

Isn't full Manifested Lucifero Fodderized him? Wich is 2× 53 Terratons?
Full Lucifero never appeared, it was full power, half manifested Lucifero who is "at least" 53.5 Teratons

And Full power, half manifested completely stomped Yami and Nacht, this is extreme lowball of course because being "full power", gaining only 0.5 teratons and proceed to stomp 2 characters that were doing okey is absurd in the logic of the verse where Devil users gaining an increment of almost a 30% is bearable to other characters

Example: Yami fighting Dante, Dante was fighting Yami at 50%, Yami was still being capable of taking attacks from his 80%

Full Lucifero never appeared, it was full power, half manifested Lucifero who is "at least" 53.5 Teratons

And Full power, half manifested completely stomped Yami and Nacht, this is extreme lowball of course because being "full power", gaining only 0.5 teratons and proceed to stomp 2 characters that were doing okey is absurd in the logic of the verse where Devil users gaining an increment of almost a 30% is bearable to other characters

Example: Yami fighting Dante, Dante was fighting Yami at 50%, Yami was still being capable of taking attacks from his 80%
We can't used Yami vs Dante example for being inconsistent, Yami got stomped by Half Lucifero wich is above 53 Terratons. Mash AP is 78 Terratons wich is 1,3x Lower than Full Lucifero, that's more than enough to do the same thing as Lucifero did to both of them.

A 1.3 advantage in this wiki is not enought to stomp characters because it varies extremely in every media

In one verse you stomp someone for being 30 times stronger and in other for being 1.5 times

A 1.3 advantage in this wiki is not enought to stomp characters because it varies extremely in every media

In one verse you stomp someone for being 30 times stronger and in other for being 1.5 times
They got stomped by someone who have lower 2x his Durability, 78 Terratons should enough.

Oh boy, what have I done

Also, does this "ki sensing" work on people without "ki"? Assuming ki is like magic, Mash has no magic. Also, I'm pretty sure Majs can sense incoming death, so maybe that would help with the slashes?

Ok so getting everything else out of the way first, how long can Yami and Nacht last? Because Mash can train for a month non-stop, with little time for breaks, that was so intense he had a high chance of dying. This assuming that Mash can sense the dimension slashes and all that, and tries to outlast the duo.

Ok so getting everything else out of the way first, how long can Yami and Nacht last? Because Mash can train for a month non-stop, with little time for breaks, that was so intense he had a high chance of dying. This assuming that Mash can sense the dimension slashes and all that, and tries to outlast the duo.
3 Days

But this is not like with Lucifero that has horrible skill and he would never land a black hole, Yami with Ki sensing and with Nacht help (black pitch battleground control, clones, paralyzis, or him sacrifising to land a Monument of atonement) means that this battle in no way is gonna last a month or 3 days

Just wondering, but yeah, I'm not the person for explaining feats and laying them out. You'd have to wait till Life_of_King does that.

In the end, if this match is a stomp, I could always allow Unlimited Physical Mode.

unrelated but when Innocent Zero gets a profile, I'm pitting him against Lucifero

W6TSYSNRR5GYXDZL2AE6HBFSWY.jpg
Excuse me? Princess

Layered TS, time reversal, time forward to age things, dark magic that is large enough to cover large portions of mountains as well as returning stuff to the "void" ie EE and BFR, and space magic that can bfr and also is big enough to carve through mountains

but this isnt about him, this is about this match

I mean, there's the whole shebang about the playground move and all, but, counted. Maybe if someone brings those points up again I can try to argue against them

Back