• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Shūkurō Tsukishima vs Yami Sukehiro

0048-004.png

Yūki Tabata
You know the only energy characters emit in Bleach is spirit energy right? So the BL argument still negs unfortunately.

In the Ichigo vs Grand Fisher fight we learn that someone’s life energy and spirit energy are the same… BL bypasses ki unfortunately, not a debate

unknown.png

In case people still bring up the "but can they sense emotions" I would argue this is an example of sensing emotions via reiatsu but not something I care much to push since it isn't too relevant.

He does, his Ki is his life energy, his life energy is his spirit energy. So if he can cloak his spirit energy (which is his life energy), he would be cloaking his Ki.

Under SBA.

As a human being, he is supposed to emit different types of energy because humans in black clover humans emit different types of energy from muscle movements, sight, breathing patterns etc. It's inherent in the verse.

Correct me if I am wrong.

Ki in the Black Clover verse is pretty much sensing how someone/something interacts with the world around them and through that Asta and Yami can predict what someone is going to do before they have done it.

Under SBA.

As a human being, he is supposed to emit different types of energy because humans in black clover humans emit different types of energy from muscle movements, sight, breathing patterns etc. It's inherent in the verse.

Correct me if I am wrong.
Yes the life energy Tsukishima emits is the same as his spirit energy, because it’s equivalent, Tsukishima doesn’t get a second life energy that’s the exact same as his already existing life energy.

Yes the life energy Tsukishima emits is the same as his spirit energy, because it’s equivalent, Tsukishima doesn’t get a second life energy that’s the exact same as his already existing life energy.
Can Tsukishima sense mana under the assumption that Mana is Reiatsu?

Ki can be used on rocks. and we know rocks don't have life force so what is stopping Yami from still using Ki sensing here?

Rocks in Bleach do

Rocks in black clover don't have life energy so Ki can sense things regardless of whether or not they have life energy.

And concerning the speed amp, Iai slash and Death Thrust are tagging him.

And earlier I said Yami can use Ki even before he uses BL. Ki sensing is thought based while BL is movement based. So yami will know where the direction he is dodging and aim there. (Assuming for some odd reason you still disagree that Ki sensing won't work on him.)

eh u said ki.
5bG2CTY.png

thbcuRh.png

like if u think they have ki then you think its life energy or life force but ki is life energy as stated by Yuki Tabata
Mobile format won’t let me see the scan so wait.

and if I answer this, we will go in circles.

so let’s go back to where arc claimed human beings and objects can’t emit any other types of energy in bleach so under SBA where that’s supposed to happen so that Yami can fight at his best.

And earlier I said Yami can use Ki even before he uses BL. Ki sensing is thought based while BL is movement based. So yami will know where the direction he is dodging and aim there. (Assuming for some odd reason you still disagree that Ki sensing won't work on him.)
So can anyone answer this

We debating about rocks now? I’ve seen it all
I’m just tired about debating wether or not Ki works on it.

I’ll get back to it if Yami actually needs it for now I just want to get on with the assumption he can’t use it cuz I’m tired😭

and nobody wants to answer my question

Back