• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Shūkurō Tsukishima vs Yami Sukehiro

From what I'm getting they're either relative or death thrust can blitz. My only issue is that with bringer it'll just be harder to sense Tsukishima which just helps evade death thrust since Yami has to aim it.

Isn't bringer hard to sense due to its blitzing effect?

I forgot about the sensory evasion portion of bringer light, think I’m still in favor of Tsuki closing the gap with bringer light. Especially since death thrust has a charge up.

I forgot about the sensory evasion portion of bringer light, think I’m still in favor of Tsuki closing the gap with bringer light. Especially since death thrust has a charge up.

No charge-ups, it was just cinematic to explain how it's used. Yami just straight up spams it on Dante the next time he used it.

Also wtf is with Julius' precognition link. When I click the link, the imgur pages are akin to a whole chapter 😭 nobody reading all that..

Yeah but his precognition acts before the person can actually act. So before Tsukishima can actually use Bringer Light, Yami will already have his Iai Slash/Death Thrust at his predestined location
Based on the profile, it seems like he has to use mana zone to do that form of his precog. Tsukishima spams Bringer Light and can activate it with a thought to amp his speed, so this strategy seems unlikely.

He uses Mana Zone in character, and they have distance between each other so Yami and the strategy should be fine

Hmm...

All my knowledge on bleach from adult swim is literally I got atm. lol

This not sensing stuff I hope its not the inability to sense reiatsu of someone using Sonido/bringer?

He uses Mana Zone in character, and they have distance between each other so Yami and the strategy should be fine
I don’t understand how this is a defeater. The point is, Bringer Light is activated just as fast, if not faster then mana zone + ki sensing, and when Bringer Light is active, Tsukishima can resist the sensing and thus precog. I don’t understand what range/distance would have to do with this. The strategy fails because he won’t be able to use that level of precog/ki sensing before Tsukishima uses Bringrr Light to resist it.

I don’t understand how this is a defeater. The point is, Bringer Light is activated just as fast, if not faster then mana zone + ki sensing, and when Bringer Light is active, Tsukishima can resist the sensing and thus precog. I don’t understand what range/distance would have to do with this. The strategy fails because he won’t be able to use that level of precog/ki sensing before Tsukishima uses Bringrr Light to resist it.

Does its resistance to ESP work by blocking reiatsu from being sensed?

Hmm...

All my knowledge on bleach from adult swim is literally I got atm. lol

This not sensing stuff I hope its not the inability to sense reiatsu of someone using Sonido/bringer?
Pretty sure it is just like Sonido and Shunpo which bypass sensing iirc

Also to let everyone know Bringer Light doesn't just "hamper" someone's ESP but completely bypasses it just like Sonido.
Also if this is the case then why is it a "Limited" resistance to ESP instead of a full-on resistance with Bringer Light.

Is Bringer Light layered? From what I can tell it seems to be above Sonido which also bypasses senses apparently.

Bringer_Light.jpg

"Unlike Shunpo, it would disturb the surrounding spiritual pressure to a minimal amount and could be said to be similar to Sonido in that it was covert and allowed one to take an opponent by surprise"

So it isn't an exact 1:1 comparison towards Sonido but it's extremely close in functionality to Sonido, hence why it's limited.

Bringer Light is activated just as fast, if not faster then mana zone + ki sensing
Faster than Mana Zone yeah, but not ki sensing? Ki Sensing is something Yami has active at all times so there isn't anything Bringer Light will help Tsuki do that Yami will not see before he actually activates the move. Even when it does bypass Yami's ESP, Yami will have already "seen" the future before Tsuki uses BL, and then will proceed to use Mana Skin to Power Null Tsuki before he gets tagged by BOTE. Then go from there to use Mana Zone etc etc

Mana Skin to Power Null Tsuki before he gets tagged by BOTE
Wanna prove that mana can be equalized with Fullbrings?

Since Mana Skin doesn't just powernull any ability, regardless of the energy source it comes from, it's something that's specifically only useful against beings who use Mana and that's it.

Faster than Mana Zone yeah, but not ki sensing? Ki Sensing is something Yami has active at all times so there isn't anything Bringer Light will help Tsuki do that Yami will not see before he actually activates the move. Even when it does bypass Yami's ESP, Yami will have already "seen" the future before Tsuki uses BL, and then will proceed to use Mana Skin to Power Null Tsuki before he gets tagged by BOTE. Then go from there to use Mana Zone etc etc
That’s cool and all Yami has ki sensing active and the second BL is used Tsuki slips past his sensing

Back