• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sasuke Uchiha vs Satsuki Kiryūin vs Uryū Ishida vs Hiei vs Yuno Grinberryall vs Shoto Todoroki vs Lucy vs Blake Belladonna vs Chopper.

Uryu with Seele Schneider stole R1 Cirucci's attack which he couldn't do before. Even SS Uryu scales above Yuno as Sanrei is built to stop him from gathering reishi and he just does it anyway to the point of gathering it to a better extent than BoS while still nerfing himself ith the glove. BoS could steal Ichigo's energy by accidentally touching him. Ichigo > Tatsuki > Gonzui which rips souls (reishi and reiryoku) from hundreds of people.

Last edited:
Uryu with Seele Schneider stole R1 Cirucci's attack which he couldn't do before. Even SS Uryu scales above Yuno as Sanrei is built to stop him from gathering reishi and he just does it anyway to the point of gathering it to a better extent than BoS while still nerfing himself ith the glove. BoS could steal Ichigo's energy by accidentally touching him. Ichigo > Tatsuki > Gonzui which rips souls (reishi and reiryoku) from hundreds of people.
im fine with this if thrs no objection
i think blake has survivability with her clone semblence but todoroki has to go

Btw, If you guys notice I didn't Include a final opponent for the rumble, that's because the new rules are the winner of this Royal Tournament will move on into the next tournament.

How does Sasuke’s genjutsu work? Is it just eyesight or does he actually send chakra into his opponent? Is it good enough to affect all the ESP in the thread?

How does Sasuke’s genjutsu work? Is it just eyesight or does he actually send chakra into his opponent? Is it good enough to affect all the ESP in the thread?
it's eyesight. but the biggest Issue Sasuke Genjutsu has here is that you can escape it from external Influences, which isn't going to be rare when everyone is attacking everyone, it's good for 1V1 but it's limited when you have a large amount of people of equal strength flying and zipping around everywhere.

pretty sure hebi sasuke uses genjutsu subtlely along with his lightning amp attacks, whos most likely targeted next

anyone here have anything to counter Lucy's fear Manipulation?
It’s not potent at all in the key you chose. It just makes the opponent feel scared is all.

It’s in the EOS that’s more potent (where it actually paralyses you dead in your tracks). So her Fear hax is nothing to worry about here.

it's eyesight. but the biggest Issue Sasuke Genjutsu has here is that you can escape it from external Influences, which isn't going to be rare when everyone is attacking everyone, it's good for 1V1 but it's limited when you have a large amount of people of equal strength flying and zipping around everywhere.
Is it chakra based though? And what feats does it have of affecting sixth senses?

is sasuke genjutsu the one where he sends chakra into them via eyesight
edit: is basic sharingan genjustu where they send chakra into the opponent?

Is it chakra based though? And what feats does it have of affecting sixth senses?
I might be missing something but other than the idea that chakra concentrates in the eyes, there's no explanation of chakra literally being sent into someone like normal genjutsu, as for effectiveness, Im sure it just effects your 5 senses.

Most of Sasuke's better Genjutsu feats happen after the Hebi stuff. I could be misremembering as I haven't read the early parts of Shippuden in a while.

Sharingan Genjutsu does send chakra into the target, this is explained in the Itachi Shinden novel, it doesn't matter though.

And Genjutsu is somewhat common for Hebi Sasuke, off the top of my head he used it against Deidara, Manda and Itachi. So while it probably won't be his first move, he'll most likely use it on most if not everyone at some point during the fight.

Sharingan Genjutsu does send chakra into the target, this is explained in the Itachi Shinden novel, it doesn't matter though.
this was sorta i needed i know yuno in spirit of boreas can technically neg it, does uryu use sixth sense
Also beside make them temporarily paralyzed iirc Sasuke usually used Sharingan to make the target instantly unconscious
who did he make unconcious

also hebi sasuke didnt fk around genjutsu + shunshin one shots someone

May I ask how?
yuno in spirit of boreas has a passive aura that negs magic
Yes, he uses Reikaku

Though, I don't remember it ever successfully being argued that a sixth sense counters Genjutsu.
if it hasnt been accepted then il disregard it

besides enhanced senses blake has no hax to beat anyone is she next out?
given this is everybody fighting each other whos the most likely target?

Back