• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sasuke Uchiha vs Satsuki Kiryūin vs Uryū Ishida vs Hiei vs Yuno Grinberryall vs Shoto Todoroki vs Lucy vs Blake Belladonna vs Chopper.

Shadowbokunohero

VS Battles
Content Moderator
* Stats are Equalized.
*Everyone is within character.
* everyone starts 500 meters apart.
*battle takes place in a massive forest.

• No RC crush.
  • AP amps not allowed.

• No outside help.
  • Magic/Powers are Equalized based on verse Equalization standards.

1. Hebi Sasuke: 5 OUT!

2. Pre-Harmonization Satsuki: 5 OUT!

3. Hueco Mundo Arc Uriyu: 5 OUT!

4. Three Kings Arc Hiei: 7 OUT!

5. Spade War ARC Yuno:

6. War Arc Shoto Todoroki. : 5 OUT!

7. Teen Lucy: 5 OUT!

8. Vol 6 Blake: 5 OUT!

9. Whole Cake Island Chopper: 6 OUT!

pqo1ocvtihu31.jpg
tumblr_nqfzy7xwyD1qgboh4o2_1280.jpg
a54d3c21e642b90c545019900a25c77d.jpg

a9a7e5c32859e2ee3d1bb4e7e74b3d9b.jpg
34c5325e56500a894fbe7f98cf38bf74.jpg
shoto-todoroki-nawpic-7.jpg

032fd5d35c22be41aa2770d8f11a7ade.png
Blake.Belladonna.full.1959912.jpg
27c2eba8140ebe9fb49a70d46b0bf898.png

Last edited:
ok following last royale thread starting moves (ill wait for more people to participate/correct me)

i know hebi sasuke is calm and calculating will resort to subtle mind hax with melee
uryu also calm and calculating will likely keep distance/fire a shot at someone
i can see blake fighting hiei?
last key yuno is pretty crazy with mana zone oh boy
i know lucy is psychotic is she nimble? does she dodge alot? will probably attack everyone
who here cant sense her arms

i think Would win either Sasuke or Ishida cause of better Hax than everyone here

just an opinion

final boss kayle won with reality death hax
also elimination is done by ruling out whos most likely to fall first in the scenario

Chopper has resistance to both Mindhax and Cold Temperatures which one of our characters uses, his also a great H2H fighter

Uryu does have 1200 per second danmaku with soul destroying arrows for AoE, Satsuki probably has will power shockwaves for aoe if she can do most of what Ryuko can, Shoto and Yuno also have good aoe too with ice/fire and wind.

Edit: Oh wait, you said hax. Guess that just Uryu and maybe Satsuki? Don’t know about the rest.

Uryu does have 1200 per second danmaku with soul destroying arrows for AoE, Satsuki probably has will power shockwaves for aoe if she can do most of what Ryuko can, Shoto and Yuno also have good aoe too with ice/fire and wind.
from the pic i thought it was soul society arc uryu hueco mundo arc uryu oh boy its bambi all over again

@WeeklyBattles
How fast does the willpower shockwaves come out again? Iirc you mentioned something in the last thread about if they encounter someone else with strong willpower that it starts happening or smth.

Uryu is gonna be Bambi in this except not hot headed and no massive explosions. Pretty much it tbh.

if only you picked The Antithesis Uryu smh

...Uryu resists ESP apparently. How does literally anyone fight him here? Don't they just get barraged and get their soul destroyed?

Oh, are transformations allowed? ‘Cause Lucy technically has one.

What the **** allows any of then to even see Uryu? From what I'm told, he can make himself invisible to people that can see Soul Reapers in the first place

if teen lucy has one sure and CM is also allowed just the AP amp is not applied everything else it

everyone starts 500 meters apart in a forest its who most likely dies first does choppers transformation amp his speed/durab? if he doesnt run into uryu or another hax attack character he might survive for abit

Hiei is no joke here either......
He has survived soul absorbing hax from Toguro , who could hax entire demon stadium
Sadly ,the profiles seem outdated....it doesn't have this on profile.

also I think he should upscale from Sword of Banshee which manipulates shreiking souls which can destroy souls of demons in the stadium...though not sure about this one. Also not on profile....😔

Back