• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sasuke Uchiha vs Satsuki Kiryūin vs Uryū Ishida vs Hiei vs Yuno Grinberryall vs Shoto Todoroki vs Lucy vs Blake Belladonna vs Chopper.

Shoto also doesn’t have much in the way of resistances nor the range to actually hit any of these monsters with their long range one shot hax. His whole schtick is really just being stronger than others in his verse.

Kinda yeah. BoS Uryu made contact with Ichigo and passively absorbed his reiatsu. Every later version is just a whole other layer of gathering reishi and Seele Schneider is built specifically to weaken anyone/thing’s hold over reishi/reiatsu whether it’s a naturally occurring reishi structure or someone’s attack that they specifically force into shape. Uryu just overpowers it’s all with ease once he has Seele Schneider.
does ichigo reisatsu get ripped from him upon contact with uryu?

Yeah. Uryu accidentally brushed against Ichigo’s sword and both of them were shook because Uryu’s bow became super charged instantly. They even test it out just to make sure that was the case and after Ichigo forced back the Gillian, Uryu had to save his life by absorbing and firing off all of Ichigo’s energy that was sperging out. Note that this is BoS Uryu who spent the whole day fighting and specifically noted earlier in the day that his ability to gather reishi/reiatsu had dropped as he was requiring two or three arrows to take down Hollows where he was casually one shotting them before.

damn this is interesting i wanna see yuno in spirit of boreas and uryu letz stil wrestle energy from each other
did letz stil have a time limit? i think the amp with mana zone and no regen for uryuu is still gg

edit: i just did what i told everyone not to lets stop jerking off the strongest contenders an talk about who drops out next

Yeah Letz Stil has the unfortunate side effect of having a time limit but TYBW should have a Leiden Handt glove to use Vollstandig which gives the same stuff but without the downside of losing your power.

I dunno cuz Uryu still has a comparable or bigger scaling chain for controlling energy around him.

True enough lol but what does Yuno do once he activated MZ? Given its range, he is sorta like Big Mom or Bambi who have the potential to instantly neg most of the contenders instantly. His starting move is honestly really important.

i'd also agree uryu should have the higher controlling chain mostly cause the limits of his spirit of boreas form is up in the air
we know it can neg top tier users in Mana Zone whos magic was suppose to neg magic

Yeah Letz Stil has the unfortunate side effect of having a time limit but TYBW should have a Leiden Handt glove to use Vollstandig which gives the same stuff but without the downside of losing your power.

I dunno cuz Uryu still has a comparable or bigger scaling chain for controlling energy around him.

True enough lol but what does Yuno do once he activated MZ? Given its range, he is sorta like Big Mom or Bambi who have the potential to instantly neg most of the contenders instantly. His starting move is honestly really important.
actually has uryu pulled reishi from people who can resist/neg reishi technically yuno does scale higher

??that is not how burden of proof works, you need to prove that he can disintegrate things at hundreds of meters range not me proving that he can not.
It's literally on his profile, I have nothing to prove. It's literally him fusing with Mana Zone, he becomes mana, and is loved by it. It doesn't get more blatant then that.
This isn't true, either.
Here, Yuno has spells that spawn inside a golem.

Devil Union Asta > Naamlith > Lilith and Nahmah = 100% DT >= Charlotte (Queen of Briars) ~ Yuno (Spirit of Boreas) > Yami (Full Power) >= Jack (Full Power) > Dante (80% Monster Form) = Nacht (Devil Union) > Dante (80%) ~ Zenon (80%) > Vanica (70%) = Zenon (70%) > Black Asta (Devil’s Bargain) > Dante (60%) > Black Asta (Berserk) > Zenon (55%) > Dante (50%) ~ Vanica (50%) > William > Nacht (Devil Power) > Captains (Base) ~ Devil Diamond Generals > Loropechika > Undine > Dark Triad (Base) >= Gaja > Luck (True Magic) > Charmy (Food Magic + Mana Method) ~ Leopold (True Magic) > Dark Disciples (50%) > Spirit Guardians > Dark Disciples (40%) > Yuno (Spirit Dive)

Does the Mana Zone scale to AP? Cuz I was bringing up Uryu’s direct feats of control. If I am to include scaling the AP scaling for Bleach (cuz it’s all soul hax) Uryu will have a much larger scaling chain.

Back