• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
What's stopping the shinobi duo from ending this instantly with genjutsu?
If verse eq. Then yuno has a companion that can pull him off with magic in syplh + mana skin.
Black asta should have immunity to genjutsu through anti-magic aura

If verse eq. Then yuno has a companion that can pull him off with magic in syplh + mana skin.
Black asta should have immunity to genjutsu through anti-magic aura
Verse equalization removes the restriction that genjutsu needs to manipulate the chakra in the persons brain.

Bell/yuno has no feats of resisting mind manipulation, sleep inducement, paralysis inducement, perception manipulation.

Anti magic has zero feats of giving resistance to these abilities either.

Before I forget, Sasuke can also power null opponents through genjutsu like he did to naruto in Beginning of shippuden

It couldn't null Dorothy's glamour world sleep inducement.
Asta has never faced Dorothy

Asta with the third sword in his hand can nullify the magic itself and the effects of said magic, and this Asta has Liebe so Liebe can also activate the third sword himself

Naruto and Sasuke both stomp, not only are they both far stronger, the powers they get during this time are absolutely bullshit

Mhhh i’m not the most knowledgable dude on BC but.

Arnold said Anti magic doesn’t need layers it would supersede everything in VE

Therefore i don’t see genjutsu working there since Asta would normally passively null it’s effects

Yuno might mana zone their ass and win using it while Asta spam attacks From the distance iirc Naruto and Sasuke can’t even fly there Which could be problematic

And most importantly Sasuke is sexy af
BUUUT Asta and Yuno are Both sexy af while Naruto is mid therefore i vote for Yusta (Or Astano or Astuno idrk Which sounds better)

EMS sasuke can't swap. What does team BC do if naruto and sasuke fuse their avatars since it GREATLY boost their power

Asta can't be mind haxed, because for one he has a resistance but I guess Genjutsu is layered but that doesn't matter. But also his Anti-Magic passively flows around and within him, so it'll get negated.

Asta's AM also negates Natural Mana so senjutsu shouldn't do much either

if they can then ill say 2000 shadow clones and other shenanigans ftw. Such as genjutsu sleep manip etc
2000 clones gets erased via AM if the come near Asta, Genjutsu doesn't work on Asta, and doing so to Yuno wouldn't do much because Asta can just manipulate causality and revert Yuno back to normal

2000 clones gets erased via AM if the come near Asta, Genjutsu doesn't work on Asta, and doing so to Yuno wouldn't do much because Asta can just manipulate causality and revert Yuno back to normal
Im not so sure if clones can just be negged like that. My reasoning is because the preta path pain can absorb chakra and it didnt absorb narutos clone, so even if asta can neg energy attacks idk if it'll just erase the clones
Asta can WHAT NOW:oops:

Im not so sure if clones can just be negged like that. My reasoning is because the preta path pain can absorb chakra and it didnt absorb narutos clone, so even if asta can neg energy attacks idk if it'll just erase the clones
Well they are made from his chakra, which would get negated by Anti-Magic, even then, he has Black Hurricane and Causality Break to deal with it.
Asta can WHAT NOW:oops:
Basically Asta has a technique called Causality Break, which severs cause and effect to revert magic and its effects as if they never existed.

Well they are made from his chakra, which would get negated by Anti-Magic, even then, he has Black Hurricane and Causality Break to deal with it.

Basically Asta has a technique called Causality Break, which severs cause and effect to revert magic and its effects as if they never existed.
Chakra and Magic aren't equivalent to each other so why would Anti-Magic work on it? Pretty sure the last time Asta fought a Naruto Character he got shit on because he can't just Neg Chakra.

Back