• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sans revisions

Status
Not open for further replies.
8-C likely higher

Monsters stats get lowered if the person they are facing has murder intentions, hence why Sans must have been weakened due to Frisk having murder intentions at that time.

We don't know what Sans actual stats are since we never fought him in the pacifist or neutral route.

Clairvoyance
Sans should have Clairvoyance for seeing Frisk's LV.

Resistance to Heat Manipulation
Survived the temperatures of hotland, which is hotter than the temperatures of Mettaton's ovens.

This is proven by Undyne, easily withstanding one of Mettaton's ovens exploding, but she can't bear the heat of hotland.

Glyph Creation
THIS: https://m.imgur.com/a/8K4Vr

4th wall awareness
If you hack the game and complete an impossible to achieve neutral route this happens.

0D67BFD8-B29E-420F-8D76-BCF56CA9CF09

>Likely higher

Nothing states their stats decrease when faced with murderous intent as far as I am aware, just that they take more damage.

>Clairvoyance

Was supposed to be added because of a different CRT actually.

>Heat Manipulation

Seems fine

>Gylph Creation

I don't think this is a thing anymore

>4th Wall awareness

Remember it being rejected due to not being a canon event

he likely higher is not aplicable as said above.

Asked for this thrice now. But yes, agreed.

8-C comes from surviving the heat tough. I feel that that would be like adding resistance to blunt force because they can survive blunt force on the level of whatever their tier is.

It falls under the form of Platform Creation, yes.

I don't need to go further into 4th wall it seems.

Well I did a calculation on my own not on the wiki, not on any site Its simple Tsunderplane has 25 attack, in Tsunderplane calculation his AP is 8.464e12 Joules easy, divide it by 25 and that's 338560000000 joules. Then I put Joules to Tons of Tnt and I got 80.92 tons of TNT if I am right that's City Block level. I am probably wrong since it says tons of TNT.

Still, even if I am wrong 338560000000 joules, I am probably right because I used the actual google calculator 8.464e12 divided by 25.

Also in stats obviolously his AP is equal to his Durability.

I╠Âf╠ ╠ÂI╠ ╠Âg╠Âe╠Ât╠ ╠Ât╠Âh╠Âi╠Âs╠ ╠Âw╠Âr╠Âo╠Ân╠Âg╠ ╠ÂI╠ ╠Âa╠Âm╠ ╠Âs╠Âm╠Âa╠Âc╠Âk╠Âi╠Ân╠Âg╠ ╠Âm╠Ây╠ ╠Âk╠Âe╠Ây╠Âb╠Âo╠Âa╠Âr╠Âd╠ ╠Â

Stats don't scale linearly to AP. All they tell you is whose stronger than who and whose weaker than who.

Sans AP cannot be derived by dividing Tsunderplane's AP by 25.

We don't scale game stats. At all. Undertale is a (sort of) exception, as stats in that game are shown to actually be canonical numbers to the lore of the game. So while we may use those numbers to work out which character is more powerful than the other, we cannot use them as a multiplier

I dont see how people reject the 4th Wall Awareness part. There is one point in the game where, during the neutral or pacifist run, during the scene where you meet Sans and Papyrus for the first time, Sans makes a joke and then briefly looks at the screen.

It doesn't matter if it's combat applicable. All that matters is that he has the ability. I actually can't think of any people with Fourth-Wall Awarness that can use it as a weapon

It isn't considered a canon event, so Sans shouldn't get 4th Wall Awareness. Also, just because Gwenpool has demonstrated such use of an ability, it doesn't necessarily mean that Sans can, or would.

Crimson Azoth said:
I think he might be referring to this moment. Sans looks directly at the camera after making a joke, potentially showing awareness of the fourth wall
Exactly like It's not like when he makes a joke he looks at the trees and blinks twice?

A Stoned Orc said:
It isn't considered a canon event, so Sans shouldn't get 4th Wall Awareness. Also, just because Gwenpool has demonstrated such use of an ability, it doesn't necessarily mean that Sans can, or would.
I wasn't saying Sans should have the same 4th wall awareness as Gwen. I was saying 4th wall awareness has a use.

Glyph Creation, Genius Intelligence and Clairvoyance should have been added a while ago. Not sure about 4th wall awareness, disagree with the rest.

For the record, I think that Andy seems to make sense.

I disagree with the higher. I agree with the everything else. I'm guessing Genius comes from figuring out the exitance of other timelines as well as the resets (Sans could probably out-Joseph the likes of Joseph)

I think that Andytrenom already gave good responses to this.

As I have already stated, I think that Andytrenom handled this previously.

However, you can use the Undertale verse page and the Knowledgeable Members List to find other staff (and regular) members to ask to comment here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back