• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
That's not what's accepted currently nor is it even slightly close to what the statements about Akainu and his DF imply, so you will have to do a CRT if you want this accepted.
i dont care enough to make a crt but the statement is shit seeing how whitebeard and marco stopped akainus magma with their df

If I recall correctly:
Akainu him self states his fruit is superior to flames.
Oda said in a SBS or Vivre that he has the highest offense ( or one of ) for a DF.

If you actually knew what I was saying you'd know I'm not implying that Ifrit Jambe is massively weaker than Marco but just that Sanji needed his strongest attack to match the amount of damage Marco did to Zoan Queen.
Which you're basing on the amount of blood which isn't a good indicative of damage to begin with.

Phoenix Brand was the attack that drew the highest amount blood from Queen and yet it didn't even leave him somewhat stunned like the kick against his base form and didn't drop him from Zoan Form (Sanji kicked him out of Hybrid Form).

It's worth noting that Marco has been shown have more Stamina than Sanji, and both <<< Oldbeard.
What?

i dont care enough to make a crt but the statement is shit seeing how whitebeard and marco stopped akainus magma with their df
The statement is only about strength, if you want to have it changed from AP to heat you will need a CRT, otherwise you can just drop this point.

Well, doesn't the fruit get it's " offense " from heat anyway?
Which you're basing on the amount of blood which isn't a good indicative of damage to begin with.

Phoenix Brand was the attack that drew the highest amount blood from Queen and yet it didn't even leave him somewhat stunned
Are you reading OPM or something?
Like seriously what manga are you reading that you think Queen didn't get hurt by that.

anyway i vote whitebeard fra

even if the statement is for ap it wont make sense seeing other df's matched it just fine
What, Marco's DF with special properties or Whitebeard's DF which is the strongest Paramecia?

I still believe that WB's superior AP (especially with Hao Infusion), durability, dura neg, range with his quakes (that'll let him control the battlefield), and monstrous stamina advantage give him the win.

Sanji needs his Enhanced Speed and IJ to have the speed advantage, and Queen stated that Sanji can't use his Enhanced speed forever since it exhausts him, and I just don't think there's any way for him to outlast Whitebeard.

A sick and weakened WB took a fuckton of internal and external damage (including having his face melted by heat) and kept swinging.

WB wins mid diff.

I still believe that WB's superior AP (especially with Hao Infusion), durability, dura neg, range with his quakes (that'll let him control the battlefield), and monstrous stamina advantage give him the win.

Sanji needs his Enhanced Speed and IJ to have the speed advantage, and Queen stated that Sanji can't use his Enhanced speed forever since it exhausts him, and I just don't think there's any way for him to outlast Whitebeard.

A sick and weakened WB took a fuckton of internal and external damage (including having his face melted by heat) and kept swinging.

WB wins mid diff.
Yeah, pretty much.
Plus WB's heat resistance with his naginata, Armament and quakes stop Sanji from being able to burn him.

well yeah but after that zoro is helpless where kaido was bragging his new scar
It's still something.

And Zoro actually took a lot of hits from the yonko.

And scared them with Enma.

And blocked Kaido's Kaifu with his normal Buso.

HE at least has some stuff on the level of the yonko.

It's still something.

And Zoro actually took a lot of hits from the yonko.

And scared them with Enma.

And blocked Kaido's Kaifu with his normal Buso.

HE at least has some stuff on the level of the yonko.
blocking and reacting to some attacks isnt enough to beat a yonko
look at yamato

Like seriously what manga are you reading that you think Queen didn't get hurt by that.
Please, where did I say he didn't get hurt? Don't strawman me, thank you.

I said he wasn't stunned, and he wasn't, he took the attack and immediately asked Marco wtf did he do, most of Sanji's attacks had these same reactions.

Last edited:
I still believe that WB's superior AP (especially with Hao Infusion), durability
Ok
His dura neg isn't impressive at all and Sanji has regen to deal with it.
range with his quakes (that'll let him control the battlefield)
Sanji has flight and is faster, also, WB isn't the only one woth Kenbu here, you know?
and monstrous stamina advantage give him the win.
Don't mix things, Sanji has way better stamina, Newgate has way better Endurance
Fair on the enhanced speed not being a permanent thing, but again, Sanji has more stamina.
Yeah, this is it, Newgate has more endurance, which Sanji honestly doesn't need given he has more stamina and regen to revert the damage.

old whitebeards's stamina upscales from 10 days
his endurance speaks for itself

where does sanji rank in stamina and endurance?

No way he unironically said the user of the Quake fruit doesn't have impressive dura neg.
Give me a single moment where his dura neg was impressive, do you even know what dura neg is to begin with?
old whitebeards's stamina upscales from 10 days
his endurance speaks for itself
The 10 day feat from Akainu and Aokiji? Newgate doesn't scale to it.
where does sanji rank in stamina and endurance?
He spent literal months running from the Okama and then fighting with their best fighters, which were at a bare minimum as strong as himself at the time.

His endurance isn't at the same level as WB's, but his High-Low regen covers him enough from it.

Give me a single moment where his dura neg was impressive, do you even know what dura neg is to begin with?
Him wrecking Akainu's organs and bones, him trashing a Vice Admiral and turning their mask into pure rubble with one attack, etc.

His dura neg isn't impressive at all and Sanji has regen to deal with it.
WB's dura neg would do more lethal damage than Germa's regeneration can handle.
Sanji has flight and is faster, also, WB isn't the only one woth Kenbu here, you know?
Flight is literally useless when the air is broken.
Fair on the enhanced speed not being a permanent thing, but again, Sanji has more stamina.
Oldbeard > Sickbeard >~ Sakazuki > Marco ~ Sanji

Sanji doesn't have more stamina than WB.

Back