• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Reading seems to be a bit hard for you.

It is right here.
I mean, Sanji needed 10 attacks to knock out Queen ( who was off guard ) with his strongest technique, and the first IJ attack seems to have still done less damage than Marco's Phoenix Brand.

Kachon making up big scaling chains to give Sanji the W 😭

Anyways WB takes the win low diff due to being WB, who took down Akainu, fought multiple Admirals, and is… You know… A ******* Yonko

Sanji’s Yonko Commander level ass gets sent back to Baratie

Kachon making up big scaling chains to give Sanji the W 😭

Anyways WB takes the win low diff due to being WB, who took down Akainu, fought multiple Admirals, and is… You know… A ******* Yonko

Sanji’s Yonko Commander level ass gets sent back to Baratie
Yeah pretty much.
Are they wrong?

This isn't a reason.
I mean, it IS a good reason.
Fighting the Admirals and defeating Akainu ( who scales above Sanji in everything except Durability ) is a pretty good feat that Sanji couldn't replicate.

Are they wrong?

This isn't a reason.
It is, one that works

I mean you’d basically have to argue Sanji>Akainu and Multipls Admirals teaming up to say he gets the W 🤷‍♂️

I mean Greenbull is fodder to Shanks, who is Oldbeard’s equal, and Greenbull zero diffed King and Queen, while Sanji struggled greatly against Queen, so yeah

I mean anyone who thinks current Sanji wins this should just quit One Piece scaling altogether TBH

It is, one that works

I mean you’d basically have to argue Sanji>Akainu and Multipls Admirals teaming up to say he gets the W 🤷‍♂️

I mean Greenbull is fodder to Shanks, who is Oldbeard’s equal, and Greenbull zsro diffed King and Queen, while Sanji struggled greatly against Queen, so yeah

I mean anyone who thinks current Sanji wins this should just quit One Piece scaling altogether TBH
I agree but King and Queen were still damaged when Aramaki fought them.

Akainu's magma was able to burn Ace, who scales above his own fire in resistance. His fire was able to slightly burn Oldbeard.

Akainu Magma > Ace Resistance > Ace Fire > Blackbeard resistance > Akainu Ambient Heat

Ifrit Jambe > Sanji Exo Resistance > Sanji Base Resistance > Diable Jambe > WCI Luffy Resistance >~ Marineford Luffy Resistance > Akainu Ambient Heat

I mean, Sanji needed 10 attacks to knock out Queen ( who was off guard ) with his strongest technique, and the first IJ attack seems to have still done less damage than Marco's Phoenix Brand.
And Marco who is "so much stronger" couldn't KO him at all so? KO someone is way more related to endurance and the place you hit them than the actual APxDura dynamic.

Also, it is a well known fact by this point that the amount of blood isn't an indicative of strength, much less from different characters

insanity...
glasses-two-glasses.gif

And Marco who is "so much stronger" couldn't KO him at all so? KO someone is way more related to endurance and the place you hit them than the actual APxDura dynamic.
Because Marco didn't fight him as long not to mention he had to also fight King.
Also, it is a well known fact by this point that the amount of blood isn't an indicative of strength, much less from different characters
Yes it is.

Because Marco didn't fight him as long not to mention he had to also fight King.
That is exactly the point I was bringing up? Wtf?

Marco would need a hundred hits to KO Queen because Queen has crazy endurance, why then Sanji needing just as many hits means Sanji is weaker than Marco? Your logic that "Ifrit needed 10 hits so it is weaker than Marco" makes no sense.
Yes it is.
It isn't, spitting blood isn't a consistent thing.

kaido's heat being df-based
akainu having the highest offensive power of a df (his ap was matched by a sick old whitebeard so it most likely refers to his heat that can burn anything)
That's not what's accepted currently nor is it even slightly close to what the statements about Akainu and his DF imply, so you will have to do a CRT if you want this accepted.

That is exactly the point I was bringing up? Wtf?

Marco would need a hundred hits to KO Queen because Queen has crazy endurance, why then Sanji needing just as many hits means Sanji is weaker than Marco? Your logic that "Ifrit needed 10 hits so it is weaker than Marco" makes no sense.

It isn't, spitting blood isn't a consistent thing.

That's not what's accepted currently nor is it even slightly close to what the statements about Akainu and his DF imply, so you will have to do a CRT if you want this accepted.
If you actually knew what I was saying you'd know I'm not implying that Ifrit Jambe is massively weaker than Marco but just that Sanji needed his strongest attack to match the amount of damage Marco did to Zoan Queen.

Back