• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
The point is, a weaker Enma Zoro could do notable damage to someone who is multiple levels tougher than Oldbeard.

And he was able to use Unleashed Enma for a good while against King despite having fought him for like 30 minutes before that non-stop.

He's less durable than WB, but he ate a lightning bolt from BM and also took off-screen hits from both Yonko (never mind enduring the Hakai and being able to still fight despite the massive damage), so I feel that he can stay in the fight long enough to put WB down.

That's what I'm saying, the justification for Oldbeard being far faster than Sickbeard is based on squard hitting him.
Ah

Uh, yeah, I'd say they're comparable with Oldbeard maybe being faster then Sickbeard, but it ain't like there's a huge difference lol

I will say that while I still vote for Zoro, if Oldbeard lands a Hao Infused attack Zoro may not get back up unless he blocks it.

Oldbeard Hao Infusion = Shanks Hao Infusion that one-shot Killer + Kidd.

HOWEVER, Zoro with Buso blocked King's explosion, which would've also one-shot him, so if he uses Buso to block a Hao-Infused attack from WB (which he could do because of his faster reactions), I think he can block it.

Hence, I still vote Zoro.

Oldbeard lands a Hao Infused attack Zoro may not get back up unless he blocks it.

incoming "injured zoro took a hao hit from hybrid kaido"

Enraged Shanks using divine departure isn't the same at the same level as the one who clashed with WB.

Ace novels brought this up as well, saying something along the lines of how when Shanks' angry no one can stop him. Haoshoku Haki has empowerment, Shanks' rage will have amped Shanks.

Enraged Shanks using divine departure isn't the same at the same level as the one who clashed with WB.

Ace novels brought this up as well, saying something along the lines of how when Shanks' angry no one can stop him. Haoshoku Haki has empowerment, Shanks' rage will have amped Shanks.
Good point.

My bad, legit did not know about that.

i noted that earlier when the ch dropped and no one agreed shanks was amped

also its possible shanks got stronger after the 2 years but thats not confirmed yet

Good point.

My bad, legit did not know about that.
Cap 😴... The angry bit is about him just being serious... As he has his goffy side where he let's things slide, shanks is stated equal with that con haki clash with whitebeard... There's nothing more to it.

Shanks and whitebeard also have relative arm haki via being >~ or > to akainu.. And or the statement from vivrecard confirms/support it as well

Those statement does not disprove/debunk/change any of that

Last edited:

Think someone said the gorosei fear that he's unstoppable when pissed as well.

Last edited:
I won't disagree if it's accurate... Which humans can barely achieve 😴

Saying Shanks divine departure is > Whitebeard vs shanks clash has literally no basing

I won't disagree if it's accurate... Which humans can barely achieve 😴

Saying Shanks divine departure is > Whitebeard vs shanks clash has literally no basing
Annotation_2023-04-16_214741.png

Back