• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sanji Vinsmoke vs Gajeel Redfox

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wano Sanji and X792 Gajeel are being used.
  • They start 20 meters apart
  • Location is in Sabaody Archipelago
Sanji scales to 3.98 GT in Base, while in Raid Suit, scales to 4.3 GT

Gajeel scales 2.64 GT, while in Dragon Force, scales to 10.6 GT

Speed Unequal

Sanji: KingTempest, MonkeyOfLife, StrawHatArslan, Delta3000, FluffyCreatureZ, AnonymousBlank, Sonicflare9, Eseseso, SemiRaedi (9)
Gajeel:
Inconclusive:

Last edited:
Nvm he can’t touch the shadow
6.jpg

So... Stomp?

Well you can potentially end up arguing that he can hit the shadow. Kizaru is light from one piece, which takes up absolutely no type of matter at all and is made of photons, yet you can hit him if you have haki, so you can argue it.

Even if Sanji was unable to hit Gajeel he would be able to avoid his attacks, but hitting the true body is exactly what haki is meant to do so Sanji will hit him regardless.

Also, if i am not wrong, x793 Gajeel is being used, but the AP in the OP is for x792?

Even if Sanji was unable to hit Gajeel he would be able to avoid his attacks, but hitting the true body is exactly what haki is meant to do so Sanji will hit him regardless.

Also, if i am not wrong, x793 Gajeel is being used, but the AP in the OP is for x792?
mistype. I meant x792

Well voting Sanji via Invisibility, much better Senses + future sight, Faster, Flight, better Stamina and Acrobatics

Gonna vote sanji since he has the edge in stats (until gajeel uses dragon force - which he is unlikely to use until cornered) and powers

I vote Gajeel, since IMO the Dragon Force power advantage and the sick abilities of Iron Shadow Dragon Mode just barely lean this in his favor enough to overcome the speed gap.

I think their cape shields are made of some kind of metal.
Well, it is bulletproof and Sanji compared it to a shield in Chapter 931 against Page One, but it acts like a regular cape. Can’t remember anyone stating if it was made of iron or steel. It could be made of similar materials to that of an irl bulletproof vest

Well, it is bulletproof and Sanji compared it to a shield in Chapter 931 against Page One, but it acts like a regular cape. Can’t remember anyone stating if it was made of iron or steel. It could be made of similar materials to that of an irl bulletproof vest
You're right I misremembered

I vote Gajeel, since IMO the Dragon Force power advantage and the sick abilities of Iron Shadow Dragon Mode just barely lean this in his favor enough to overcome the speed gap.
How would he overcome the speed gap? Sanji on base is already faster than every amp gajeel has, not to mention diable jamble, and raid suit already end up amping him even more in speed.

Sanji stomps. He has Gajeel beat in every category besides AP in DF but Gajeel can’t actually enter DF at will so he gets negged. Even if Gajeel starts in DF, it lasts …… a minute(?), if even that, which isn’t enough to beat Sanji with just one of the advantages he has over Gajeel, let alone all of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back