• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Best Oni Princess vs Most Stylish Cook (Yamato vs Sanji)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im on the sus one... And another one and I think one more

You are a human... Don't speak

You'll lose...

Choppy...

Why don't we fight in a sparing match?
Fake monkey... You will always be inferior to me in everything, literally everything... Any game, I win, any challenge, I win, any sport, I win, any fight, I win... That act on something you ain't especially against me
Get to sucking clown

Get to sucking clown
Lol, can't say anything because you know you'd lose... A human acting like a monkey... Like wtf?

Like I swear you're hiding behind a device talking shit, try it in real life... Or what, you won't be able to handle it?

Lol, can't say anything because you know you'd lose... A human acting like a monkey... Like wtf?

Like I swear you're hiding behind a device talking shit, try it in real life... Or what, you won't be able to handle it?
Real monkeys worship uncle fatty, a fake like you has to look up who that is though, it's clear who wins this battle. Go home to your circus buddies.

Real monkeys worship uncle fatty, a fake like you has to look up who that is though
Don't need to... Because I don't care... Why the f would I be listening to you... Lol half monkey and says I'm the fake... Your not even a half monkey... Stop speaking

True monkeys don't worship... Stop spreading misinformation
it's clear who wins this battle.
Come and meet me then.. And we'll see who wins the sparing match

Don't need to... Because I don't care... Why the f would I be listening to you... Lol half monkey and says I'm the fake... Your not even a half monkey... Stop speaking

True monkeys don't worship... Stop spreading misinformation

Come and meet me then.. And we'll see who wins the sparing match
What is this? Stop this foolish ignorance. Do you KNOW me? I can stroll onto a thread and convince the entire community that wario no diffs the entire love craft mythos cast. I have created this site, I have created YOU, bow down to me, peasant! How dare you claim you're a monkey? Don't make me laugh!!

But can he do the " allen wrenches gerbil feeders toilet seats electric heaters trash compactors juice extractor shower rods and water meters walkie-talkies copper wires safety goggles radial tires bb pellets rubber mallets fans and waffle irons window shutters paint removers window louvres masking tape and plastic gutters kitchen faucets folding tables weather stripping jumper cables hooks and tackle grout and spackle power foggers spoon and ladies pesticides for fumigation high-performance lubrication metal roofing water proofing brass connectors wrecking chisels smoke detectors tire gauges hamster cages thermostats and bug deflectors trailer hitch demagnetizers automatic circumcisers tennis rackets angle brackets duracells and energizers soffit panels circuit breakers vacuum cleaners coffee makers calculators generators matching salt and pepper shakers "??

What is this? Stop this foolish ignorance. Do you KNOW me? I can stroll onto a thread and convince the entire community that wario no diffs the entire love craft mythos cast. I have created this site, I have created YOU, bow down to me, peasant! How dare you claim you're a monkey? Don't make me laugh!!
The difference between me and you is that I tell the truth… you don’t… I don’t joke around when talking about monkeys…

6o17hc.jpg

This is what happens when I'm preoccupied all day and finally log on at half past midnight.

Ifrit Jambe Is hotter than Diable Jambe even though have no spessific value, but the heat of Ifrit Jambe should scaled to Enel's lightning heat As well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back