• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Best Oni Princess vs Most Stylish Cook (Yamato vs Sanji)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh I can vote? Well then I give it to Yamato high diff

Yamato is far stronger in terms of both AP and Durability, being able to consistently tank attacks from a Hao Infusion Hybrid Kaidou and come out relatively fine. Sanji even with his strongest move, Ifrit Jambe, needed 10 kicks to actually put Queen down, and this was after many previous attacks that Queen sustained, meaning that Sanji isn’t taking down Yamato easily at all, she’ll be no selling most of his attacks. As well, she has her own ice based powers that can match and cancel out Kaidou’s Boro Breath, meaning it’s capable of handling intense heat based attacks, not as hot as Ifrit Jambe, but notable nonetheless. She has both Buso Emission and her Ice Armor to stack on top of each other to defend against Ifrit Jambe if Sanji attempts it, which should mitigate the damage, and she’s able to whip this out in reaction to a Hybrid Kaidou Thunder Bagua, which can blitz people like Zoro, Law, and Future Sight Luffy, along with more. Now speed wise, Sanji at his best is undeniably faster than her, but this speed is draining and he can’t keep it up forever, along with him actually landing the attacks allowing him to be seen. Yamato’s own Thunder Bagua speed matches Kaidou’s, allowing her to relatively keep up with Sanji’s speeds at these levels if need be. With ice powers, she could also theoretically freeze and halt Sanji in place if she lands the attack. Lastly I’ve seen the heat argument time and time again, but heat is just energy, Yamato scaling far above Sanji in terms of AP and Durability should also add to lowering the effectiveness of Ifrit Jambe. Not to mention, Yamato regularly uses her Kanabo to fight and consistently blocks attacks with it, meaning her club will help in preventing Ifrit Jambe from even making contact with Yamato’s body. Ultimately Yamato’s insane AP and Durability advantage, along with ice powers and insane endurance allow her to knock out and slow down Sanji enough for her to freeze his face off or finish him however she wants. She has the means to block Ifrit Jambe with far superior Durability, Buso, Ice Armor, and a Kanabo to basically prevent Sanji from landing the hits necessary. Also she tanked attacks from Hybrid Kaidou, unless you believe Sanji hits and deals more damage than Hybrid Kaidou, then Yamato’s tanking most of what Sanji does.

So yeah, Yamato takes this overall IMO
True. So this is 2-1 ( me and demongod, while Sanji's vote is Kachon, out of the people who outright said they're voting )

Sanji even with his strongest move, Ifrit Jambe, needed 10 kicks to actually put Queen down
Bouef Burst is a combo attack. After one hit, Queen was basically KO'd.
As well, she has her own ice based powers that can match and cancel out Kaidou’s Boro Breath, meaning it’s capable of handling intense heat based attacks, not as hot as Ifrit Jambe, but notable nonetheless.
It's not notable at all. It would get instantly melted before Sanji's leg even makes contact.
but this speed is draining and he can’t keep it up forever,
Proof?

You said he was basically KO'd, which means a knockout, so you probably just used the wrong word for what you were trying to convey.
Yes, he was basically KO'd. Basically is synonymous with words like nearly, or close to. Sorry if thats not what I conveyed.

Ykw? I'm feeling generously annoyed today

Lemme make a thread rq before I vote on this
...Oh no.

Oh I can vote? Well then I give it to Yamato high diff

Yamato is far stronger in terms of both AP and Durability, being able to consistently tank attacks from a Hao Infusion Hybrid Kaidou and come out relatively fine. Sanji even with his strongest move, Ifrit Jambe, needed 10 kicks to actually put Queen down, and this was after many previous attacks that Queen sustained, meaning that Sanji isn’t taking down Yamato easily at all, she’ll be no selling most of his attacks. As well, she has her own ice based powers that can match and cancel out Kaidou’s Boro Breath, meaning it’s capable of handling intense heat based attacks, not as hot as Ifrit Jambe, but notable nonetheless. She has both Buso Emission and her Ice Armor to stack on top of each other to defend against Ifrit Jambe if Sanji attempts it, which should mitigate the damage, and she’s able to whip this out in reaction to a Hybrid Kaidou Thunder Bagua, which can blitz people like Zoro, Law, and Future Sight Luffy, along with more. Now speed wise, Sanji at his best is undeniably faster than her, but this speed is draining and he can’t keep it up forever, along with him actually landing the attacks allowing him to be seen. Yamato’s own Thunder Bagua speed matches Kaidou’s, allowing her to relatively keep up with Sanji’s speeds at these levels if need be. With ice powers, she could also theoretically freeze and halt Sanji in place if she lands the attack. Lastly I’ve seen the heat argument time and time again, but heat is just energy, Yamato scaling far above Sanji in terms of AP and Durability should also add to lowering the effectiveness of Ifrit Jambe. Not to mention, Yamato regularly uses her Kanabo to fight and consistently blocks attacks with it, meaning her club will help in preventing Ifrit Jambe from even making contact with Yamato’s body. Ultimately Yamato’s insane AP and Durability advantage, along with ice powers and insane endurance allow her to knock out and slow down Sanji enough for her to freeze his face off or finish him however she wants. She has the means to block Ifrit Jambe with far superior Durability, Buso, Ice Armor, and a Kanabo to basically prevent Sanji from landing the hits necessary. Also she tanked attacks from Hybrid Kaidou, unless you believe Sanji hits and deals more damage than Hybrid Kaidou, then Yamato’s tanking most of what Sanji does.

So yeah, Yamato takes this overall IMO
Yamato FRA

What beam attack are you talking about?
I remember there was a panel where Yamato knocked out one of the numbers and it looked like a beam but it was a physical attack, iirc.

Now that that heat shit is out the window, I wonder how many wincons in here are valid.

Sanji's regular speed is not FTE to Queen. We see Sanji's speed, and he only does that high speed movement when forced to in specific situations, AKA he won't do that in character here unless he's countering something like Thunder Bagua or something.

Yamato's ice scales to countering Kaidou's heat, which now scales far above Sanji's via several scaling chains including but not limited to burning Snakeman and Gear 5th, when Sanji's best feats are slightly burning an exhausted WCI Luffy w/ no Haki. So Yamato would put his shit out unless he uses Ifrit, which she still potentially scales above.

Yamato will canonically start the fight with Thunder Bagua. She will blitz his shit with no warning.

Skill is not an issue. Yamato was keeping up with Kaidou in skill who kept up with Luffy.

Yamato has her ice shield which scales to her ice attacks, and she also has her ice aura. Sanji isn't getting past that easily.

Yamato also has emission buso, she doesn't need to physically touch Sanji, which means she doesn't risk getting burned.

Yamato scales above Sanji's peak AP with her regular attacks, and scales far higher with Hybrid Hao and Buso.

She also outranges badly.

She also took a beatdown from Kaidou. Her endurance is good enough to carry her through the fight.

I vote Yamato. On top of that, remove every vote that's only wincon is based on heat.

Well I set Sanji’s votes to 0, so whoever votes Sanji from now on will be counted

Well I vote Yamato but like isn’t this a stomp, I mean seems like all stats go to Yamato or are even. And Sanji only got like skill…

Well I vote Yamato but like isn’t this a stomp, I mean seems like all stats go to Yamato or are even. And Sanji only got like skill…
Sanji has far superior maneuverability because he can fly, better Kenbunshoku and still can combo her, and "regen" decent enough to heal against things like fractured or broken bones.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back