• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Laxus Dreyar vs Sanji Vinsmoke (Fairy Tail vs One Piece)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Considering that this version of Laxus is >= than GMGs Natsu in skill who scales to Erza who can skill stomp people like Serious Kagura, who can casually skill stomp blitz level amps without even drawing her sword. Sanji's speed isn't gonna be much of an issue for Laxus here
I doubt Kagura was 3x faster than Erza.

Cars can hit over 140 miles an hour.
Peak human speed barely touches 27

Yet regular people can perceive a car moving that much
I was going to edit that out of my message realizing how dumb it was, but it would have been too late anyways. Alas, what specifically makes a 7x diff the minimum for a speed blitz?

I was going to edit that out of my message realizing how dumb it was, but it would have been too late anyways. Alas, what specifically makes a 7x diff the minimum for a speed blitz?
idek who made this rule. that's only one shots

Lexus has never spammed his Lightning Body to avoid damage every time in any of his fights.
There. Sanji wins for my reasons. Assuming Laxus would start to use it once he gets cornered, It would be too late for that. Laxus' insides would be completely messed up, and any counter attack he goes for would get re-countered by Sanji's powerful dura neg infused kicks.

Cars can hit over 140 miles an hour.
Peak human speed barely touches 27

Yet regular people can perceive a car moving that much
If a someone was punching at 140 mph against a normal human, they would no be able to react, and even if they could, it would be very hard for them to consistently dodge/parry/block..

There. Sanji wins for my reasons. Assuming Laxus would start to use it once he gets cornered, It would be too late for that. Laxus' insides would be completely messed up, and any counter attack he goes for would get re-countered by Sanji's powerful dura neg infused kicks.
Dura neg and insides my ass. Laxus' tolerance and resistance to heat is far above anything DJ at that time can deal
If a someone was punching at 140 mph against a normal human, they would no be able to react, and even if they could, it would be very hard for them to consistently dodge/parry/block..
this is an 8x speed difference, and they would be able to perceive it.

A 3x one can be reacted to

And I fail to understand why yall forgot that Laxus can paralyze him on contact

Laxus tanked having his insides being basically destroyed, this damage was considered to be fatal by Wall, for a full year straight from the Bane particle and also scales to the rest of the cast for taking internal explosions without issue. He can also take Natsu's fire without issue, so Sanji's fire kicks ain't gonna do as much as you think.

How in often does Laxus use intangibility btw?
He uses it in flight/motion usually. He used it when flying and fighting against Natsu (I think). He used it against Hades like pretty much the whole time. And even used it to avoid Hades' Amaterasu. So yes, he has used it often and can/will if he needs to.

Laxus tanked having his insides being basically destroyed, this damage was considered to be fatal by Wall, for a full year straight from the Bane particle and also scales to the rest of the cast for taking internal explosions without issue. He can also take Natsu's fire without issue, so Sanji's fire kicks ain't gonna do as much as you think.
Alright that's fair. My other reasons still secure Sanji the win imo.

Even if Laxus doesn't immediately turn full Lightning Body, touching him at all is going to consistently shock/paralyze Sanji as they fight.

Considering the arena doesn't even look to be barely even 100m wide, what stops Laxus from just dropping a several KM lightning bolt and covering the entire arena to paralyze Sanji and drop him into the water?

Isn't that a feat from a later key of Laxus? I don't think that's how that works.

Natsu's heat doesn't ignore durability, Sanji's does by attacking the insides. Was Laxus's resistance to fire ever stated to be expandable to his innards?

He would just get paralyzed getting hit by Laxus' massive ranged hits 😭

They start 4 KM's away, Laxus will just start with a massive aoe blast attack

Natsu's heat doesn't ignore durability, Sanji's does by attacking the insides. Was Laxus's resistance to fire ever stated to be expandable to his innards?
It's all based on heat, and resisting the heat stops it from affecting the insides, as it passes from the outside

It's all based on heat, and resisting the heat stops it from affecting the insides, as it passes from the outside
Fair enough. Now however we'd need to compare Sanji's DJ heat to this version of Natsu and from what I recall Natsu doesn't have crazy temperature feats at this point in the series.

Isn't that a feat from a later key of Laxus? I don't think that's how that works.
He got afflicted in Tartaros so it scales to x791 Laxus
Considering that Laxus's lightning DSM comes from a literal magic stone implanted in his chest that passively give's off lightning, then yes Laxus's own lightning temps scale to his innards

He got afflicted in Tartaros so it scales to x791 Laxus
No, not really. The prolonged health affects happened after years, they did not happen all at once as soon as he was afflicted. It's gradual, not instantaneous.
Considering that Laxus's lightning DSM comes from a literal magic stone implanted in his chest that passively give's off lightning, then yes Laxus's own lightning temps scale to his innards.
Fair.

Considering the AP gap isn't insanely massive in either favor, Laxus's Intangibility, stamina, skill to combat faster opponents, and AOE Paralysis should be enough to keep him in the game long enough to catch sanji with his lightning Paralysis and toss him into the water more times than not. My vote goes to Laxus after a good battle.

Sanji still almost certainly has an AP advantage even in base.

That said... I'm barely voting Laxus FRA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back