• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Best Oni Princess vs Most Stylish Cook (Yamato vs Sanji)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now that that heat shit is out the window, I wonder how many wincons in here are valid.

Sanji's regular speed is not FTE to Queen. We see Sanji's speed, and he only does that high speed movement when forced to in specific situations, AKA he won't do that in character here unless he's countering something like Thunder Bagua or something.

Yamato's ice scales to countering Kaidou's heat, which now scales far above Sanji's via several scaling chains including but not limited to burning Snakeman and Gear 5th, when Sanji's best feats are slightly burning an exhausted WCI Luffy w/ no Haki. So Yamato would put his shit out unless he uses Ifrit, which she still potentially scales above.

Yamato will canonically start the fight with Thunder Bagua. She will blitz his shit with no warning.

Skill is not an issue. Yamato was keeping up with Kaidou in skill who kept up with Luffy.

Yamato has her ice shield which scales to her ice attacks, and she also has her ice aura. Sanji isn't getting past that easily.

Yamato also has emission buso, she doesn't need to physically touch Sanji, which means she doesn't risk getting burned.

Yamato scales above Sanji's peak AP with her regular attacks, and scales far higher with Hybrid Hao and Buso.

She also outranges badly.

She also took a beatdown from Kaidou. Her endurance is good enough to carry her through the fight.

I vote Yamato. On top of that, remove every vote that's only wincon is based on heat.
Thank god someone called these kids out. Thank you for saying what I tried to say so much.

Sanji should win this... Like idk why people are voting for the other guy, didn't he think he was another man? Wtf what man wants to be another man... Hmm, 🤔, hmm, hmm, actually I can't think of anyone

But this would be a stomp as sanji sees Yamato as a girl I think

This is harder then normal.. I don't know how wano sanji fights or how Yamato fights 🤔🤔hmm, I'm neutral then but leaning towards sanji maybe because they way people voted against him... Wasn't good

(me not voting)

Are you in the obese monkey discord server?
Im on the sus one... And another one and I think one more
You're not a real momke fan
You are a human... Don't speak
Either meet me on the basketball court
You'll lose...
or bend over and start giving sloppy already
Choppy...

Why don't we fight in a sparing match?
Fake monkey... You will always be inferior to me in everything, literally everything... Any game, I win, any challenge, I win, any sport, I win, any fight, I win... Don't act on something you ain't, especially against me

Why not switch from monke to ape?
The same thing...
Orangutan-Facepalm.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back