• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Salamander Vs The Dragon Sin of Wrath

Status
Not open for further replies.
Both are 6-C

X792 Natsu is Used and Post Revival Meliodas is used

Anything above 6-C is restricted

Speed is Equalized

Natsus' Ap is 4.3 Gigatons at base

Meliodas' Ap is 4.3 Gigatons at base

Salamander:

d9ay8us-30f7e3a0-ec46-436d-8d42-9fc6f3a719ae.png

Dragon Sin of Wrath: speedster

wp8756709.jpg

Inconclusive:

Last edited:
Alright, Meliodas still have chances of winning FC and VC can handle most of Natsu's magical attacks including physical ones imbued with magic. He can have his clones out to watch his back and can fly and regen and has high-ranking demon physiology.
Edit Also, hellblaze has resistance negation so it should work if not there is still darkness. And if all fails RC.

Alright, Meliodas still have chances of winning FC and VC can handle most of Natsu's magical attacks including physical ones imbued with magic. He can have his clones out to watch his back and can fly and regen and has high-ranking demon physiology.
Edit Also, hellblaze has resistance negation so it should work if not there is still darkness. And if all fails RC.
hell blaze can get eaten and vc doesn't work natsu resist powernull it automatically means his abilities too and he has tons of aoe attacks so the clones are a no go

hell blaze can get eaten and vc doesn't work natsu resist powernull it automatically means his abilities too and he has tons of aoe attacks so the clones are a no go
But is there a scan that proves that the attack cannot be VC? Anyway, that doesn't matter FC will work also Natsu can't eat his own flames to restore his stamina. Meliodas can spawn clones as much as he wants and takes no stamina for him. Darkness is still at thing trillion dark can work and darkness is not really magical so Natsu can't powernull it.

But is there a scan that proves that the attack cannot be VC? Anyway, that doesn't matter FC will work also Natsu can't eat his own flames to restore his stamina. Meliodas can spawn clones as much as he wants and takes no stamina for him. Darkness is still at thing trillion dark can work and darkness is not really magical so Natsu can't powernull it.
Lol he can powernull it as long as he interact with it and vc works as powernull which natsu resist and full counter will reflect his attack but that ain't gonna do a single thing to him since he resist fire and heat on a high level too

All I am saying is that in character he doesn't vape his enemies or friends. Oc and bloodlusted yes he will do it but not ic. Also, Merlin has resistance to powerful but chandler can still powernull her perfect cube and FC her attacks so it doesn't work like that but let's give the benefit of the doubt there are still Meliodas' other abilities high-ranking demon physiology.

All I am saying is that in character he doesn't vape his enemies or friends. Oc and bloodlusted yes he will do it but not ic. Also, Merlin has resistance to powerful but chandler can still powernull her perfect cube and FC her attacks so it doesn't work like that but let's give the benefit of the doubt their is still Meliodas' other abilites. .
He literally did it in character in Fairy Tail (2014) episode 101 he just didn't kill the opponent

What??? not even passive aggressive where did you get that idea and i just typed "LOL" it's really funny i think that he'll use it as an counter argument
I'm not getting into an argument over this. Just quit acting so....honestly childish is the only word for it. And yes saying "LOL did you even watch fairy tail?" is passive aggressive.

I'm not getting into an argument over this. Just quit acting so....honestly childish is the only word for it. And yes saying "LOL did you even watch fairy tail?" is passive aggressive.
Huge assumption and if you're just gonna be here and assume someone is being whatanot to someone then just leave thread since you're not giving any help to this thread at all

Huge assumption and if you're just gonna be here and assume someone is being whatanot to someone then just leave thread since you're not giving any help to this thread at all
Its not an assumption.... if people are perceiving you as passive aggressive, maybe just dial it back a little. Thats quite literally all im saying. Just chill a lil lol

Its not an assumption.... if people are perceiving you as passive aggressive, maybe just dial it back a little. Thats quite literally all im saying. Just chill a lil lol
My bad sorry if it sounded that way then totally misunderstood you there

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back