• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Also what does Natsu's heat look like here?
There are two ways I can answer this question;

Way 1. If your asking the appearance of Natsu's fire, well, I do not image it looks any different from what normal fire looks like.

Way 2. If your asking the temperature that Natsu's fire can go up to, according to the profile, it can go up to 200 million degrees, scaling to the temperature of Magnetic Confinement Fusion, whatever tf that is.

Pick your way.

Finally a feat that is actually useable (assuming Zeldris isn’t simply faster than Chandler and Cuzack since power =/= speed).
As i said they are supposed to be able to take on the entire group of the 10 C’s they are skilled mages capable to cause problem to Merlin
What ability? Because if it isn’t some kind of technique with a weapon or martial arts, it doesn’t matter.
King uses his spear to fight Here he was Using a water ball that Meli copied in a few seconds that’s Also a skill feat that is used
Because if you bothered to read what’s in the brackets, you’d realise that Kagura skill stomped an Erza who blitzes her. All of that was a skill chain that Natsu would be able to beat through pure skill.
ok he Still is listed < Meli in his profile

All Mel’s profile says is that he is older than Natsu.
That’s entirely false

Meliodas has a better feat than learning to counter someone else’s fighting style without even looking at them?
He’s done it faster than Natsu

Irrelevant unless he has experience against someone who can do what Natsu does or he is comparable to Natsu in skill which is what we are trying to establish.
He can fight Zeldris that caused problems to Merlin Ludociel Escanor Gil and Hendrikson at the same Time with his sword skills just taking Merlin into account is overkill skill wise

Right … I’m not seeing any names or examples of skill/intelligence.
Gilthunder that is able to take on something Like a thousand soldiers with ease

And how skilled are they?
Percival is more skilled than Gouren champions and can take on them pretty easily tho he can’t win against his Great father that is nowhere near as skilled as Ironside and lost very quickly in a sword fight Meliodas is at the top of these dudes with little difficulty basically Holy knights are among the top of humanity in terms of skills
That’s a lot of AP scaling I didn’t ask for. Stick to the skill I’m actually asking about and not go off on a tangent.
Stick to the profiles that explain the skill feats and stop being antagonistic
I argued for the AP scaling due to Meli being able to one shot

And a bunch of opinions nobody asked for
So you won’t respond to it therefore Meli one tap

Last edited:
There are two ways I can answer this question;

Way 1. If your asking the appearance of Natsu's fire, well, I do not image it looks any different from what normal fire looks like.

Way 2. If your asking the temperature that Natsu's fire can go up to, according to the profile, it can go up to 200 million degrees, scaling to the temperature of Magnetic Confinement Fusion, whatever tf that is.

Pick your way.
Natsu isn’t at 200million degrees in this key

So to conclude:
Meli has enough of an AP advantage to one shot Natsu
Natsu has accelerated dev tho Meli has a better one
Meli has better regen We could Also argue for him Using the enchantments

That is the temperature that is listed in the Powers and Abilities section for this key specifically. Is it wrong?
It is at that moment He is only able to melt iron i think at best He is able to melt Sand Which is something base BoS Meli could resist easily

It is at that moment He is only able to melt iron i think at best He is able to melt Sand Which is something base BoS Meli could resist easily
If that's the case why is 200 million degrees listed specifically in this key lmao

Skill is pretty much irrelevant given that both fighters utilize a completely different form of combat so there really isn't an argument to be made about Meliodas or Natsu outskilling the other.

Also what does Natsu's heat look like here?
Meli just one shots i explained why

Then it shouldn't be listed in his BoS key-
Sorry but i don’t really know how to modify profiles 😹 tho It is said that in base he is comparable to lightning Heat which base BOS Meli resist easily let alone his unsealed form the AP advantage is too High Meli will just one shot

As i said they are supposed to be able to take on the entire group of the 10 C’s they are skilled mages capable to cause problem to Merlin
Okay but what does that have to do with speed? You said they were more powerful than Zeldris and are able to take on the Commandments … which makes no sense if Zeldris can fight them.
King uses his spear to fight Here he was Using a water ball that Meli copied in a few seconds that’s Also a skill feat that is used
Okay so he can copy magic, how does that apply to martial skill?
ok he Still is listed < Meli in his profile
His intelligence being rated higher means nothing here. If he is more skilled, bring the feats.
That’s entirely false
It’s really not.
He’s done it faster than Natsu
He copied magic from what you said, not a technique or skill. Even if I steelman your argument that it applies to skill, the quality of the two feats are on completely different levels. Meliodas copied a single technique vs Natsu learning breathing patterns, positioning and timing to counter an entire fighting style he has never encountered before without even looking at said person.
He can fight Zeldris that caused problems to Merlin Ludociel Escanor Gil and Hendrikson at the same Time with his sword skills just taking Merlin into account is overkill skill wise
And what skill feats do these guys have? Because Merlin doesn’t use skill at all.
Gilthunder that is able to take on something Like a thousand soldiers with ease
Gilthunder also ***** on said army in sheer stats. That’s not a feat.
Percival is more skilled than Gouren champions and can take on them pretty easily tho he can’t win against his Great father that is nowhere near as skilled as Ironside and lost very quickly in a sword fight Meliodas is at the top of these dudes with little difficulty basically Holy knights are among the top of humanity in terms of skills
And what skills does humanity have? This isn’t like a similar statement from a verse based irl where the characters can scale above irl martial arts and skills.
Stick to the profiles that explain the skill feats and stop being antagonistic
Antagonistic? Weird way to phrase me trying to keep you on point.
I argued for the AP scaling due to Meli being able to one shot
Which isn’t relevant to Mel being more skilled.
So you won’t respond to it therefore Meli one tap
Have some patience dude. Discussing one point at a time ain’t gonna kill you lol

Okay but what does that have to do with speed? You said they were more powerful than Zeldris and are able to take on the Commandments … which makes no sense if Zeldris can fight them.
Zel can fight foes that blitzed them

Okay so he can copy magic, how does that apply to martial skill?
He copied the process and tested it in fight which is a skill feat

His intelligence being rated higher means nothing here. If he is more skilled, bring the feats.
Genius in combat isn’t an intelligence feat

It’s really not.
The experience argument isn’t the only one Meli massively outskill People that are capable of soloing armies (Which is the used argument for Natsu with his adaptation accelerated dev and analysis)

He copied magic from what you said, not a technique or skill. Even if I steelman your argument that it applies to skill, the quality of the two feats are on completely different levels. Meliodas copied a single technique vs Natsu learning breathing patterns, positioning and timing to counter an entire fighting style he has never encountered before without even looking at said person.
That’s a skill feat and accelerated dev and a AD since he needed seconds not minutes Meli Also need to learn positioning and timing in order to use full counter his sense of timing is among the best in his verse and he could trap Gil with the latter having prior knowledge about every technique he has

And what skill feats do these guys have? Because Merlin doesn’t use skill at all.
Knowing and Using almost every magic in the verse being able to trap people and to outskill them magic wise is a skill feat she is litteraly one of the most skilled and intelligent person in NNT Ludociel is a very experienced fighter that fought entire armies of demons just learning timings isn’t even a good skill feat they Both have AD

Gilthunder also ***** on said army in sheer stats. That’s not a feat.
Litteraly the same for Natsu and you ignored the fact that Meli doesn’t shit on Gil in terms of stats at all yet could 1v3 3 diamond ranks

And what skills does humanity have? This isn’t like a similar statement from a verse based irl where the characters can scale above irl martial arts and skills.
The same arguments are used as skills for Thor and it never caused any problem low tiers being capable of soloing entire groups of martial artists is a feat being able to contend with excalibur is a skill feat too

Antagonistic? Weird way to phrase me trying to keep you on point.
Yeah antagonistic btw others explained how skills would be irrelevant and you are just avoiding the main point of the AP

Which isn’t relevant to Mel being more skilled.
Which isn’t relevant to the conversation since Skills aren’t the only point to discuss

Have some patience dude. Discussing one point at a time ain’t gonna kill you lol
It’s been like 3 weeks that this is open while We are upgrading the verse We need to close it ASAP yet you want to take all your Time to discuss something that doesn’t need to be discussed Meli one taps

Meli has better AD

Meli analyse timings and trap people despite them having prior knowledge and being experts in swordsmanship and close combat in general every Time he uses FC Using timings as a skill feat isn’t a good idea for your point Here
Copying techniques is something Both can do Meli adapted and learn not only about the weapon but the style of King
Same goes for Guila where he was able to surprise her and send her ass outside of the capital of the dead same goes for when he managed to outskill Gil Hendrikson and Vivianne in 1v3 despite being equal in stats and being attacked by surprise
Gifted in combat (Natsu is a bull-headed, hot-blooded, and reckless youth with a short attention span and poor common sense. He is often regarded as an idiot by those close to him and rarely ponders over the little details before charging into a fight. However, Natsu has been shown to be rather smart when it comes to people's emotions as he is often able to understand someone's mood just by looking at their actions and inflections. As well, on many occasions, Natsu has displayed a certain level of maturity and seriousness when the situation demands. Nevertheless, Natsu is an extremely skilled hand-to-hand combatant and magic user, often using his Dragon Slayer Magic in combination with punches, kicks, and even headbutts, to combat his opponents to great effect. He was skilled enough to be recognized as one of the guild's best brawlers and was a candidate to become an S-Rank Mage. Natsu has also shown to be an extremely gifted analyst when it comes to combat, as he was able to read and memorize the fine details of Sting's fighting style after clashing with him for only a few minutes at best, which allowed him to completely overwhelm and dominate him in hand-to-hand combat. Natsu has also been shown to single-handedly take on entire armies of opponents with ease. As well, Natsu has shown himself to be an excellent leader, spearheading improvised tactics against powerful foes like Dorma Anim, being the head figure in the assault on Hades, as well as leading the charge in many battles in the war against the Alvarez Empire.)
His skill feats:
1) Being intelligent enough to enhance his punches with magic

Meli and almost everyone in the series does the same with enchantment litteraly Gil does the same

Being recognized as one of the guilds best brawlers

No actual feat Meli is depicted as being able to fight Zel that is recognized as the best swordsman in the Demon world
Which has way more fighters and fighters with far more experience than a guild of 20 dudes

3) Candidate to be S ranked mage

No actual feat we can use Gil and Hendrikson that are diamond ranks
Meli 1v3 them + Vivianne the most skilled Liones mage

4) Good analysist and had AD

Meli constantly analyse his opponents movement to predict them and FC them which needs perfect timing
He also has AD but can learn in seconds not minutes

5) Armies of opps

His stats were far higher than them as you said for Gil yet y’all use it as a skill feat we can also take solaad father that could fight multiple demons despite being weaker Arthur with Excalibur soloing the Giants too

6) Is a leader

Meli leads the Sins to fight countries and manage to hold his own against Chaos forces he is a good King that leads the forces of an entire country rn

Meli is described as one of the best swordsman ITW that leaves no survivors against gale (Which was stated by Cain a high ranked Soldier)

Meli knows how to fight bare handed and could hold his own on multiple occasions with ppl far stronger than him

Meli is a master in Devil arts with top tier soul snatchers and Darkness manipulators being far from his lvl

Meli is more intelligent and isn’t « bull headed »

Anyway the skill gap is written in their profiles

Even if he was outskilled the stats difference would be too much the fact that he has a weapon is an advantage too

Zel can fight foes that blitzed them
You understand that brings into question your point that those two can fight the 10 Commandments if just a single one of the ten can fight them?

Regardless, outskilling a blitz is some of the most basic stuff Natsu scales to.
He copied the process and tested it in fight which is a skill feat
Copied magic, not martial arts aka not relevant here.
Genius in combat isn’t an intelligence feat
Yes, yes it is.
The experience argument isn’t the only one Meli massively outskill People that are capable of soloing armies (Which is the used argument for Natsu with his adaptation accelerated dev and analysis)
One, that isn’t the argument for Natsu at all.
Two, the people who solo armies stomp them in terms of stats. It’s not a skill feat unless you can prove all of those guys are
  1. Skilled in their own right and
  2. Comparable in stats
That’s a skill feat and accelerated dev and a AD since he needed seconds not minutes Meli Also need to learn positioning and timing in order to use full counter his sense of timing is among the best in his verse and he could trap Gil with the latter having prior knowledge about every technique he has
That’s … not impressive at all. Mel at best scales to a batter in baseball since that is all that would be required to slap a ranged attack back.

Wasn’t Gil literally asking Mel for help the whole time? Why would he be going all out and trying to get out of a pinch Mel puts him in when he doesn’t want to?
Knowing and Using almost every magic in the verse being able to trap people and to outskill them magic wise is a skill feat she is litteraly one of the most skilled and intelligent person in NNT Ludociel is a very experienced fighter that fought entire armies of demons just learning timings isn’t even a good skill feat they Both have AD
Skill at magic =/= martial skill.

Same shit I said above on the army stuff.

And why focus on timing while ignoring the two other stuff Natsu names?
Litteraly the same for Natsu and you ignored the fact that Meli doesn’t shit on Gil in terms of stats at all yet could 1v3 3 diamond ranks
… Meliodas who can fight Ban who stomps the Red Demon that amps knights to around Gil’s level? Meliodas doesn’t even try most of the time he is “relative” to Gil as seen with him and Ban getting slapped by Guila < Red Demon <<< Ban.
The same arguments are used as skills for Thor and it never caused any problem low tiers being capable of soloing entire groups of martial artists is a feat being able to contend with excalibur is a skill feat too
What does Thor have to do with this and all you’ve provided for Excalibur is that Arthur could fight Zeldris without looking?
Yeah antagonistic btw others explained how skills would be irrelevant and you are just avoiding the main point of the AP
I’m not? Did you miss the part where I said to go one point at a time?
Which isn’t relevant to the conversation since Skills aren’t the only point to discuss
It’s the topic I decided to broach first out of the many claims you made. You brought this shut up, not me, so don’t start whining like a child just because you can’t back up your claims.
It’s been like 3 weeks that this is open while We are upgrading the verse We need to close it ASAP yet you want to take all your Time to discuss something that doesn’t need to be discussed Meli one taps
Concession via burden of rejoinder it is.
Meli has better AD
Literally irrelevant.
Meli analyse timings and trap people despite them having prior knowledge and being experts in swordsmanship and close combat in general every Time he uses FC Using timings as a skill feat isn’t a good idea for your point Here
Ignoring my words and cherrypicking as usual. All of whom are featless. Impressive argument. Very nice.
Copying techniques is something
Natsu isn’t copying anything. He learnt everything about two different martial arts (without even seeing one) and countered them so hard that the guys who were just ping ponging him seconds ago couldn’t even touch him.
Both can do Meli adapted and learn not only about the weapon but the style of King
King … you mean his friend that he has known for years?
Same goes for Guila where he was able to surprise her and send her ass outside of the capital of the dead same goes for when he managed to outskill Gil Hendrikson and Vivianne in 1v3 despite being equal in stats and being attacked by surprise
More featless people.
His skill feats:

Meli and almost everyone in the series does the same with enchantment litteraly Gil does the same

No actual feat Meli is depicted as being able to fight Zel that is recognized as the best swordsman in the Demon world
Which has way more fighters and fighters with far more experience than a guild of 20 dudes

Meli constantly analyse his opponents movement to predict them and FC them which needs perfect timing

5) Armies of opps

His stats were far higher than them as you said for Gil yet y’all use it as a skill feat we can also take solaad father that could fight multiple demons despite being weaker Arthur with Excalibur soloing the Giants too

6) Is a leader

Meli leads the Sins to fight countries and manage to hold his own against Chaos forces he is a good King that leads the forces of an entire country rn

Meli is described as one of the best swordsman ITW that leaves no survivors against gale (Which was stated by Cain a high ranked Soldier)

Meli knows how to fight bare handed and could hold his own on multiple occasions with ppl far stronger than him

Meli is a master in Devil arts with top tier soul snatchers and Darkness manipulators being far from his lvl

Even if he was outskilled the stats difference would be too much the fact that he has a weapon is an advantage too
Now this is funny af. You are literally making shit up to strawman me. I never brought up armies, you did. I never brought up enhancing anything, you did. I never brought up ranks to prop up skill, you did. Leadership is irrelevant. Skill in magic that Meliodas isn’t going to use here, irrelevant. Being able to copy magic, irrelevant. Bringing up their respective factions? Who Tf cares? Meliodas’ faction are a bunch of featless trash who do nothing at all outside of the first season, are not on his level, get treated like scrubs etc etc within the first season.

Maybe find actual feats for Meliodas or bring scans to provide context for what you are saying instead of typing away a bunch of meaningless nonsense on your keyboard.

You understand that brings into question your point that those two can fight the 10 Commandments if just a single one of the ten can fight them?
Zel can fight foes capable of fighting them mostly due to his sword skills
Regardless, outskilling a blitz is some of the most basic stuff Natsu scales to.
I used it because you used it too
Copied magic, not martial arts aka not relevant here.
That’s skill so it’s entirely relevant to the conversation

Yes, yes it is.
Basic intelligence and fighting skills are separated
One, that isn’t the argument for Natsu at all.
Two, the people who solo armies stomp them in terms of stats. It’s not a skill feat unless you can prove all of those guys are
  1. Skilled in their own right and
  2. Comparable in stats
Didn’t say experience was used for Natsu It is used for Meli that’s the point Natsu has little experience compared to someone soloing armies on the daily for most of his youth aka hundreds of years
That’s … not impressive at all. Mel at best scales to a batter in baseball since that is all that would be required to slap a ranged attack back.
You were the one Using « timings » as an argument therefore i explained how Meli would outskill in this category too Also it’s not only for ranged attacks and it’s still timing Also they were modifying their attacks to surprise him he still did well

Wasn’t Gil literally asking Mel for help the whole time? Why would he be going all out and trying to get out of a pinch Mel puts him in when he doesn’t want to?
Litteraly stated they were going all out

Skill at magic =/= martial skill.
We are discussing skills in general could you stay on point ?

And why focus on timing while ignoring the two other stuff Natsu names?
I adressed point by point every thing that is listed on his profile + Meli one taps Natsu does not have Time to learn about his fightning style

… Meliodas who can fight Ban who stomps the Red Demon that amps knights to around Gil’s level? Meliodas doesn’t even try most of the time he is “relative” to Gil as seen with him and Ban getting slapped by Guila < Red Demon <<< Ban.
Red demons are weaker than Gil especially with his enchantments
Ban got slapped by Guila without his weapon and after Using physical hunt and Gil was able to fight Meli for a long time even though he got overwhelmed on multiplie occasions

What does Thor have to do with this
We use the same skill feat for Thor therefore Using it for other characters won’t be a problem being at the peak of People that are at the peak of human skills is a feat just see the great swordmasters ******** their pants or Percival just soloing the Gouren tournament
and all you’ve provided for Excalibur is that Arthur could fight Zeldris without looking?
Are you talking about the part where he was casual and when they were going serious Excalibur was ******** itself?
Despite Arthur scaling to them and being able to completely bisect them when they were casual
I’m not? Did you miss the part where I said to go one point at a time?
Did you miss the part about us having something else to do with the upgrades and stuff ?

It’s the topic I decided to broach first out of the many claims you made. You brought this shut up, not me, so don’t start whining like a child just because you can’t back up your claims.
Says the one that didn’t send a single scan and want me to explain everything while the Profiles already give the info
Concession via burden of rejoinder it is.
5-0 for Meli rn And no one backed him up So yeah ig burden of rejoinder Natsu lost

Literally irrelevant.
AD is your main point for skills and it ain’t enough that’s all

Ignoring my words and cherrypicking as usual. All of whom are featless. Impressive argument. Very nice.
You can’t really say i ignore points when i adressed every single skill feat on his profile at the end of the message

Natsu isn’t copying anything. He learnt everything about two different martial arts (without even seeing one) and countered them so hard that the guys who were just ping ponging him seconds ago couldn’t even touch him.
That’s AD
Meli that was getting overwhelmed by King managed to learn his skill in seconds
Meli that was analysing Gil’s movement trapped him with a FC
Meli knows lots of techniques too And use them in a lots of ways He is very polyvalent Which is Also kind of a skill

King … you mean his friend that he has known for years?
Yeah the one that wanted to kill him at that moment just please ask questions gently don’t try to be mean or to think you are superior to others

More featless people.
You conceded earlier she could do sum against the sins let me remember you how y’all are Using the rank in Natsu’s page

Now this is funny af. You are literally making shit up to strawman me. I never brought up armies, you did. I never brought up enhancing anything, you did. I never brought up ranks to prop up skill, you did. Leadership is irrelevant. Skill in magic that Meliodas isn’t going to use here, irrelevant. Being able to copy magic, irrelevant. Bringing up their respective factions? Who Tf cares? Meliodas’ faction are a bunch of featless trash who do nothing at all outside of the first season, are not on his level, get treated like scrubs etc etc within the first season.
The thing is that all i cited was From Natsu’s profile since you provided no evidence i explained why Meliodas has better skill feats going with the profiles

Maybe find actual feats for Meliodas or bring scans to provide context for what you are saying instead of typing away a bunch of meaningless nonsense on your keyboard.
You brought 0 scan or evidence

The bunch of meaningless nonsense is what is used for Natsu why would it be a problem to use it for Meli ???

His skill feats:

5) Armies of opps

6) Is a leader

I adressed every single skill feat on his profile and gave scans for most of the points you can use Ominous nebulae and the whole Ludo vs Zel fight as a skill feat if you want a justification for him

I would be cherry picking if i ignored PROVED points which isn’t actually the case i dismissed everything you said barely saying « it’s irrelevant » when it’s not won’t save you

Now could We go straight to the point ? Discussing skills would apparently be useless
Skill is pretty much irrelevant given that both fighters utilize a completely different form of combat so there really isn't an argument to be made about Meliodas or Natsu outskilling the other.
And i already explained how Unsealed Meli stomped Galand that stomps Wrath that stomps Lostvayne that cuts through 2.5 Gigatons like butter Natsu is noted as weaker than Zancrow overall therefore is lower than 2.6 Gigatons
Meli would just slice his head off while Natsu’s punch would tickle him and charge his RC which would amp him

That’s without talking about DM etc… that doubles his stats

AnonymousBlank, can you show scans of natsu's skilled fighting style? I always saw Natsu as a brawler like Luffy. They can fight but didn't really learn a combat style.

Or better, can you post Natsu's best skill feat(s)

AnonymousBlank, can you show scans of natsu's skilled fighting style? I always saw Natsu as a brawler like Luffy. They can fight but didn't really learn a combat style.

Actually his best skill feats are in his profile and i adressed them point by point since he asked me to do so

We apparently don’t even need them so i don’t see why he Would keep arguing about that

The one that is in charge of the scaling chains stated Meli would litteraly one shot him and i explained why earlier

Skill wise Natsu doesn’t have shit > Meli and even if he did Meli would still need a single hit to finish the job

That’s not even taking DM into account
Even Lostvayne Meli has enough of an AP advantage to completely bisect his ass like he did with Albion that scales to 2.5 megatons AKA 0.1 megatons below Zancrow that is stronger than Natsu

He wants us to keep talking about skills to avoid the main point and to let this thread last longer even though it’s a clear win for Meli

I think that’s dumb to keep this going while We have upgrades going We should be working on either the scaling chain or the Hax CRT i created or either the LS upgrade or either the skill upgrade or either the physiology rework or either the team page or either one of the 10000000 upgrade page that is going for this verse

The main point Mitch used is debunked

The skill point is debunked too

Meli one taps

If you don’t trust me Go to the 4kota GC Asura confirmed i was right

Zel can fight foes capable of fighting them mostly due to his sword skills
So the statement doesn’t hold and those two aren’t able to fight all of the Commandments at once.
I used it because you used it too
That’s not the point. That is basic stuff Natsu scales to whereas Zeldris, by your own argument, is the greatest demon swordsman. A feat Natsu scales far above is something one of the best in 7DS scales to.

Then there is the fact that Zeldris being the best among the demons and blatantly taking Mel’s arm when the two were relative means Mel doesn’t scale to him or Excalibur Arthur in terms of skill.
That’s skill so it’s entirely relevant to the conversation
… sigh. It isn’t martial skill which is what matters here.
Basic intelligence and fighting skills are separated

Didn’t say experience was used for Natsu It is used for Meli that’s the point Natsu has little experience compared to someone soloing armies on the daily for most of his youth aka hundreds of years
Soloing trash isn’t a good feat of experience. That just means he is old af.
You were the one Using « timings » as an argument therefore i explained how Meli would outskill in this category too Also it’s not only for ranged attacks and it’s still timing Also they were modifying their attacks to surprise him he still did well
This is what I mean by cherrypicking. Timing was one of several factors that Natsu learned about an opponent he wasn’t even fighting or looking at.
Litteraly stated they were going all out
Great, that just means Gil isn’t even close to Mel without full info. Why is this relevant to timing exactly?
We are discussing skills in general could you stay on point ?
No. No we are not. How good someone is at copying magic is irrelevant to how well they can throw hands.
I adressed point by point every thing that is listed on his profile + Meli one taps Natsu does not have Time to learn about his fightning style
Natsu takes hits from Low 7-B+s and 7-Bs … Mel isn’t one tapping him at all.
Red demons are weaker than Gil especially with his enchantments
Ban got slapped by Guila without his weapon and after Using physical hunt and Gil was able to fight Meli for a long time even though he got overwhelmed on multiplie occasions

We use the same skill feat for Thor therefore Using it for other characters won’t be a problem
What feat??? There are over a dozen Thors.
being at the peak of People that are at the peak of human skills is a feat just see the great swordmasters ******** their pants or Percival just soloing the Gouren tournament
So no skill feats or statements, just fluff and hype.
Are you talking about the part where he was casual and when they were going serious Excalibur was ******** itself?
Despite Arthur scaling to them and being able to completely bisect them when they were casual
Why are you asking me? You are the one who dropped one line with no scans or explanation. How am I supposed to know?
Did you miss the part about us having something else to do with the upgrades and stuff ?
And yet you are still arguing.
Says the one that didn’t send a single scan and want me to explain everything while the Profiles already give the info
You haven’t asked for scans? Why would I get scans when nobody asks for them?
5-0 for Meli rn And no one backed him up So yeah ig burden of rejoinder Natsu lost
You have no clue what a burden of rejoinder is, do you?
AD is your main point for skills and it ain’t enough that’s all
… did you read my post? AD isn’t the main thing here, you just keep focusing on it.
You can’t really say i ignore points when i adressed every single skill feat on his profile at the end of the message
No you didn’t. You ignore half of the stuff while filling your post with meaningless fluff.
That’s AD
Meli that was getting overwhelmed by King managed to learn his skill in seconds
He copied a spell according to you. That’s not skill feat.
Meli that was analysing Gil’s movement trapped him with a FC
Gil who has no skill feats of his own besides that one spear throw for accuracy, full info on Mel and still gets caught by Mel’s plan? Yeah, that ain’t a feat for Mel, that’s an antifeat for Gil being relevant.
Meli knows lots of techniques too And use them in a lots of ways He is very polyvalent Which is Also kind of a skill
“Polyvalent” … that’s … not how you use the word.
Yeah the one that wanted to kill him at that moment just please ask questions gently don’t try to be mean or to think you are superior to others
King wanting to kill him doesn’t matter. This is still King who Mel has known for years, fought alongside him for years, knows about his weapon etc etc. That’s not an impressive skill feat for adaption or learning what the enemy can do when Mel practically knows everything about King.
You conceded earlier she could do sum against the sins let me remember you how y’all are Using the rank in Natsu’s page
Because the Sins weren’t trying against her.

Who Tf cares about the page mentioning a rank? We are talking about actual feats here. Quit bringing up pointless stuff that nobody is talking about to prop up your strawman.
The thing is that all i cited was From Natsu’s profile since you provided no evidence i explained why Meliodas has better skill feats going with the profiles
And you never asked for a single scan even once. If you want stuff, ask for it. Ain’t nobody meant to serve you shit on a silver platter as if they can read your mind.
You brought 0 scan or evidence
And you asked for none.
The bunch of meaningless nonsense is what is used for Natsu why would it be a problem to use it for Meli ???
Because unlike you, I actually provided context. I explained what past Erza can do, I explained what base Erza can do, I explained Erza stating Natsu would beat her, I explained what Natsu could do, I explained how Kagura outskilled a blitz etc etc. Compare this to you requiring several posts to say “Excalibur Arthur can fight Zeldris without looking” and simply saying “they can fight armies” in the meantime. Not only did you not provide context, you actively ignored it to make Mel and the people he scales above look better.
I adressed every single skill feat on his profile and gave scans for most of the points you can use Ominous nebulae and the whole Ludo vs Zel fight as a skill feat if you want a justification for him
I don’t know who or what any of that is besides Zeldris.
I would be cherry picking if i ignored PROVED points which isn’t actually the case i dismissed everything you said barely saying « it’s irrelevant » when it’s not won’t save you
Here are the scans for everything I brought up before. And since you don’t seem to realise the difference between me not providing scans and you not providing scans, allow me to explain. When I don’t bother getting them, I still describe everything how it happens and provide context. When you don’t, you give the most barebones one liner that doesn’t tell me (or anyone else) anything.
Now could We go straight to the point ? Discussing skills would apparently be useless

And i already explained how Unsealed Meli stomped Galand that stomps Wrath that stomps Lostvayne that cuts through 2.5 Gigatons like butter Natsu is noted as weaker than Zancrow overall therefore is lower than 2.6 Gigatons
Natsu and Zancrow scale above the 2.6 megatons. Zancrow’s Bellow that gives them 2.6 megatons directly hit an injured Natsu and yeeted him off a cliff only for Natsu to get right back up with his only comment being that fire hasn’t felt hot to him in ages because it bypasses his resistance. Natsu got hurt by the heat, not the actual force of the attack which he tanked no diff.
Meli would just slice his head off while Natsu’s punch would tickle him and charge his RC which would amp him

That’s without talking about DM etc… that doubles his stats
As I said above, Natsu’s stamina lets him take hits from 7-Bs and keep fighting, so unless you somehow managed to get Meliodas’s AP to 30.91 megatons (which isn’t allowed), his AP won’t be putting Natsu down like you think. You also seem to be unaware that Natsu has LFDM here since he kept the form after the Hades fight. Post Hades LFDM >>> (one shots) X791 Max >> (casually stomps) X784 Natsu >>> (was unharmed by) 2.6 megatons.

Here ya go.

Natsu skill stomps.
fairy-tail-natsu.gif

So the statement doesn’t hold and those two aren’t able to fight all of the Commandments at once.
They then power up and Cuzack manage to dodge multiple Ludo attacks

That’s not the point. That is basic stuff Natsu scales to whereas Zeldris, by your own argument, is the greatest demon swordsman. A feat Natsu scales far above is something one of the best in 7DS scales to.
You didn’t give any feat that’s being annoying at this point

Then there is the fact that Zeldris being the best among the demons and blatantly taking Mel’s arm when the two were relative means Mel doesn’t scale to him or Excalibur Arthur in terms of skill.
Zel has god power and 61k pl Meli fought 2 of the commandments for an extended period of Time and is < 61k
Your point about Excalibur makes no sense
… sigh. It isn’t martial skill which is what matters here.
Skills aren’t limited to martial arts Both use magic

Soloing trash isn’t a good feat of experience. That just means he is old af.
Completely irrelevant

This is what I mean by cherrypicking. Timing was one of several factors that Natsu learned about an opponent he wasn’t even fighting or looking at.
Timing is one of the multiple points i brought up

Great, that just means Gil isn’t even close to Mel without full info. Why is this relevant to timing exactly?
That just mean Meli is intelligent/Skilled enough to trap people that have prior knowledge

No. No we are not. How good someone is at copying magic is irrelevant to how well they can throw hands.
We are discussing skills in general not hand to hand combat

Natsu takes hits from Low 7-B+s and 7-Bs … Mel isn’t one tapping him at all.
Litteraly indicated in his key that he is weaker than Zancrow that scales to 2.6 megatons Lostvayne Meli one taps Wrath Meli one taps Lostvayne Meli Unsealed Meli one tap Galand that one tap Sealed Wrath

What feat??? There are over a dozen Thors.
The shield agents bs

So no skill feats or statements, just fluff and hype.
You just avoid the feats all I did was taking those from Natsu and arguing about how Meli has the upgraded version of them

Why are you asking me? You are the one who dropped one line with no scans or explanation. How am I supposed to know?
You are the one that seems to know better than anybody aren’t you?

And yet you are still arguing.
Cause you are avoiding the main point and arguing for something that is useless according to multiple people here
You haven’t asked for scans? Why would I get scans when nobody asks for them?
I asked multiple times for evidence also we are supposed to argue going with what is in their profiles

You have no clue what a burden of rejoinder is, do you?
I know what a BOR is your part is the one that didn’t respond for days

… did you read my post? AD isn’t the main thing here, you just keep focusing on it.
The only skill feat you are defending is his AD with the « copy in minutes » thing and I explained how it would be irrelevant here
No you didn’t. You ignore half of the stuff while filling your post with meaningless fluff.
I litteraly copy pasted his skill feats from the profiles and adressed them

He copied a spell according to you. That’s not skill feat.
That’s an AD feat and can be used in the skill category

Gil who has no skill feats of his own besides that one spear throw for accuracy, full info on Mel and still gets caught by Mel’s plan? Yeah, that ain’t a feat for Mel, that’s an antifeat for Gil being relevant.
His rank is a feat in itself Natsu’s profile use rank as a skill feat I also adressed his other feats earlier
“Polyvalent” … that’s … not how you use the word.
Being Polyvalent is being able to use multiple combat styles in this case He is good at swordmanship in a fist fight and Also with his magic and can mix all 3 of them to fight

King wanting to kill him doesn’t matter. This is still King who Mel has known for years, fought alongside him for years, knows about his weapon etc etc. That’s not an impressive skill feat for adaption or learning what the enemy can do when Mel practically knows everything about King.
No they don’t know much about each other King didn’t even know it was a demon Also king wasn’t Using Chastiefol

Because the Sins weren’t trying against her.
Yeah sure yet they where bleeding and struggling they were trying she just had Sacred treasures while they didn’t as well as the demon blood amp

Who Tf cares about the page mentioning a rank? We are talking about actual feats here. Quit bringing up pointless stuff that nobody is talking about to prop up your strawman.
You didn’t bring anything relevant Here therefore i felt the need to just argue against the profile skill category since It is what We are supposed to do

And you never asked for a single scan even once. If you want stuff, ask for it. Ain’t nobody meant to serve you shit on a silver platter as if they can read your mind.
That’s a minimum when you ask for proofs to give proofs too especially when i and others asked for feats

Because unlike you, I actually provided context. I explained what past Erza can do, I explained what base Erza can do, I explained Erza stating Natsu would beat her, I explained what Natsu could do, I explained how Kagura outskilled a blitz etc etc. Compare this to you requiring several posts to say “Excalibur Arthur can fight Zeldris without looking” and simply saying “they can fight armies” in the meantime. Not only did you not provide context, you actively ignored it to make Mel and the people he scales above look better.
You just gave a skill chain without any evidence to it not giving any precision about the stats difference
I argued about Meli being able to 1v3 foes on par with him
Him being able to contend with Excalibur giving the entire context (Excalibur ******* itself when Meli and the others where being serious despite Arthur being able to bisect them)

I don’t know who or what any of that is besides Zeldris.
Ominous nebulae is the peak of his concentration Using his swords skills he surpassed Flash Which is lightspeed and has Instinctive reactions more infos are Litteraly on the profiles

Here are the scans for everything I brought up before. And since you don’t seem to realise the difference between me not providing scans and you not providing scans, allow me to explain. When I don’t bother getting them, I still describe everything how it happens and provide context. When you don’t, you give the most barebones one liner that doesn’t tell me (or anyone else) anything.
Which is exactly what i did From the beginning i explained the Excalibur thing i gave feats and i use the profiles that explain the feats

Natsu and Zancrow scale above the 2.6 megatons. Zancrow’s Bellow that gives them 2.6 megatons directly hit an injured Natsu and yeeted him off a cliff only for Natsu to get right back up with his only comment being that fire hasn’t felt hot to him in ages because it bypasses his resistance. Natsu got hurt by the heat, not the actual force of the attack which he tanked no diff.
This isn’t what the scaling chain says it’s been changed to 2.9 megatons for low 7-Bs like Lucie Which is équivalent to Natsu as noted Here
As I said above, Natsu’s stamina lets him take hits from 7-Bs and keep fighting, so unless you somehow managed to get Meliodas’s AP to 30.91 megatons (which isn’t allowed), his AP won’t be putting Natsu down like you think. You also seem to be unaware that Natsu has LFDM here since he kept the form after the Hades fight. Post Hades LFDM >>> (one shots) X791 Max >> (casually stomps) X784 Natsu >>> (was unharmed by) 2.6 megatons.
Lfdm is noted as higher than city lvl Base Natsu is the one that is used Here and he scales to 2.9 megatons which Lostvayne Meli litteraly bisect with a single slash By Asura aka the one that is making the scaling chain agreed upon Meli one shotting
Sealed Wrath is at least 2 x > Lostvayne and Unsealed Meli is far stronger
Which is why i posted a first message saying We shouldn’t do this since it’s a stomp Lostvayne would bisect Natsu easily not sure if he can fight without his head not even talking about higher forms

Ok I’ll make a link for Meli too
But first I’ll ask a few things some of the feats you use are unclear is Natsu capable of surpassing Erza through stats or skills ?
Natsu skill stomps.
fairy-tail-natsu.gif
Wait for Meli’s feats

You've been posting a lot of Meli's feats already, haven't you? I just don't think their that impressive in comparison to Natsu.
It apparently lacked context i’m sorry but i really need to sleep i’ll post the links i didn’t really finish but you have the evidences at least for intelligence and skill feats

Just remember or take Cursed by light to see that Meli and Zel are relative

Here
Here
Here
Ayo don’t pay attention to the captions 😤
Here
Here
Here
Here
Here
Here
Y’all have full context (Sorry but it’s 3:18 AM in France i’m dying lol)

video representation would be a lot better than text 😅
I understood the feats yet most of them are about analysis Which BOS Meli can do he analysed Golgius magic blocked his invisible attacks and trapped him
Also precision feats Which Meli did too (On a far greater scale)
And reaction to Danmaku Which Zel does to a far greater extent
Also he need to analyse his ennemies fighting styles to use FC since it has many weaknesses
I’ll go to sleep see y’all tomorrow (i’m really dying)

They then power up and Cuzack manage to dodge multiple Ludo attacks
I don’t know who Ludo is …
You didn’t give any feat that’s being annoying at this point
Wrong again. I brought up numerous feats and explained them. What I didn’t give was scans but as you can clearly see, everything I said happened just how I said it did.
Zel has god power and 61k pl Meli fought 2 of the commandments for an extended period of Time and is < 61k
Your point about Excalibur makes no sense
The feat you mentioned for Excalibur was that Arthur didn’t even have to look at Zeldris to outskill him. This makes Excalibur Arthur > Zeldris in skill who is above Meliodas in skill.
Skills aren’t limited to martial arts Both use magic
… when people say skill, they are almost universally about martial skill.
Completely irrelevant
You’re right. The soloing armies thing is completely irrelevant.
Timing is one of the multiple points i brought up
That’s not what I’m arguing against. I’m saying that you are focusing on one specific part of Natsu’s feat and then saying Mel does it too to say Mel > Natsu’s feat. You ignored 2/3s of the feat.
That just mean Meli is intelligent/Skilled enough to trap people that have prior knowledge
That means Mel can outskill someone with no skill feats beyond a single accuracy feat that has full info on his kit.
We are discussing skills in general not hand to hand combat
No. I am very much arguing hth. Something I’ve been saying in all of my posts. Skill at magic can’t be equated to skill in combat at all. With that logic, Hermione is more skilled than Harry at duelling just because she is more skilled at magic despite him blatantly having better feats of skill in combat.
Litteraly indicated in his key that he is weaker than Zancrow that scales to 2.6 megatons Lostvayne Meli one taps Wrath Meli one taps Lostvayne Meli Unsealed Meli one tap Galand that one tap Sealed Wrath
Natsu being weaker than Zancrow doesn’t have anything to do with him tanking the 2.6 megatons. That shit was super casual from Zancrow and Natsu literally walked it off no problem.
The shield agents bs
Way to ignore context. Thor in that scene was comparable to the SHIELD agents in speed yet he outskilled multiple of them at the same time, Ip-Man style. All of those agents are among the best trained martial artists in the world meaning they upscale from basically everything irl.

What you are arguing involves people beating the crap out of fodder with no skill feats or statements whilst being far stronger and faster than them. That’s two completely different situations.
You just avoid the feats all I did was taking those from Natsu and arguing about how Meli has the upgraded version of them
No. You just said swordmasters shit themselves and that someone was better than basically all of humanity. Who are these swordmasters? What feats do they have? What feats does humanity in 7DS have?
You are the one that seems to know better than anybody aren’t you?
Why would I know about a verse I don’t read or watch since the second season when it came out? All I can know about is what you post here, something you have done little of.
Cause you are avoiding the main point and arguing for something that is useless according to multiple people here
If it’s so useless, why did you bring it up in the first place? Quit trying to duck the point and just debate it without veering off to AP all the time.
I asked multiple times for evidence also we are supposed to argue going with what is in their profiles
We use the profile as a guide for what the characters can do, not only argue what is specifically on the profile.
I know what a BOR is your part is the one that didn’t respond for days
You said you weren’t gonna discuss it anymore. Refusing to debate it is a burden of rejoinder.

Days? Cut the cap dude. My first post on this thread was 7pm Sunday, my second post was just after midnight 5 hours later on Monday, 3rd post was just before 9am Monday cuz I had to sleep, 4th post was just before 1pm Monday some four hours later, 5th was before 3pm Monday and the last was before midnight Monday. Monday was yesterday. Where you getting days from lmao
The only skill feat you are defending is his AD with the « copy in minutes » thing and I explained how it would be irrelevant here
It’s the only one I’m defending cuz it’s the only one you are even broaching.
I litteraly copy pasted his skill feats from the profiles and adressed them
Where?
That’s an AD feat and can be used in the skill category
Not for throwing hands.
His rank is a feat in itself Natsu’s profile use rank as a skill feat I also adressed his other feats earlier
Being an S-rank candidate is just a general wisdom/maturity feat for FT. It has nothing to do with actual combat ability or else Levy (who is not good at combat at all) wouldn’t also be an S-rank candidate.
Being Polyvalent is being able to use multiple combat styles in this case He is good at swordmanship in a fist fight and Also with his magic and can mix all 3 of them to fight
adjective
adjective: polyvalent
CHEMISTRY
having a valency of three or more.

MEDICINE
active against several toxins or strains of pathogen.
"a polyvalent antivenin"

having many different functions, forms, or facets.
"the polyvalent character of his thought"

Uh … no it doesn’t.
No they don’t know much about each other King didn’t even know it was a demon Also king wasn’t Using Chastiefol
So they fought alongside each other for years and know nothing about each other? Aight then.
Yeah sure yet they where bleeding and struggling they were trying she just had Sacred treasures while they didn’t as well as the demon blood amp
So your argument is that Mel and Ban got folded by someone who doesn’t scale to them in skill just because she was stronger via gear? With that logic, Mel doesn’t scale to Zeldris or Excalibur since Zeldris’ skill let him fight both Chandler and Cuzack who are stronger than him.
You didn’t bring anything relevant Here therefore i felt the need to just argue against the profile skill category since It is what We are supposed to do
So you refuse to debate and actually compare anything despite my constant asking yet you linked a bunch to azontr the moment he said he didn’t find Mel’s skill more impressive? Seems oddly bizarre.
That’s a minimum when you ask for proofs to give proofs too especially when i and others asked for feats
Nobody asked me for or gave any scans for what I asked fam, least of all you.
You just gave a skill chain without any evidence to it not giving any precision about the stats difference
I argued about Meli being able to 1v3 foes on par with him
… so you just said Mel did something without actually dropping any scans. Why you complaining about my conduct when you can’t even take your own advice.
Him being able to contend with Excalibur giving the entire context (Excalibur ******* itself when Meli and the others where being serious despite Arthur being able to bisect them)
So no scans even though you whines about me not giving any?
Ominous nebulae is the peak of his concentration Using his swords skills he surpassed Flash Which is lightspeed and has Instinctive reactions more infos are Litteraly on the profiles
If the info is so readily available, drop it here.
Which is exactly what i did From the beginning i explained the Excalibur thing i gave feats and i use the profiles that explain the feats
You didn’t give anything for Excalibur besides saying it has the souls of hundreds of sword masters and needed prompting to say it let him outskill Zeldris without looking. The former means absolutely nothing without feats or statements for the rest of the verse while the latter has already been disproven to scale to Mel by your own argument.
This isn’t what the scaling chain says it’s been changed to 2.9 megatons for low 7-Bs like Lucie Which is équivalent to Natsu as noted Here
Dude, you don’t know the scaling chain as evidenced by you not knowing Natsu can use LFDM in his Low 7-B key and linking Lucy’s profile which has nothing to do with Natsu tanking Zancrow’s Bellow.
Lfdm is noted as higher than city lvl Base Natsu is the one that is used Here
Do you not know how to read or do you just choose to ignore my words? Natsu still has LFDM after the Hades fight which isn’t 7-B.
and he scales to 2.9 megatons which Lostvayne Meli litteraly bisect with a single slash By Asura aka the one that is making the scaling chain agreed upon Meli one shotting
Sealed Wrath is at least 2 x > Lostvayne and Unsealed Meli is far stronger
Which is why i posted a first message saying We shouldn’t do this since it’s a stomp Lostvayne would bisect Natsu easily not sure if he can fight without his head not even talking about higher forms
And Natsu has taken hits from 7-Bs and kept going. Unless you got Meliodas scaling to 7-B with his AP, he isn’t one shotting Natsu here.
Ok I’ll make a link for Meli too
But first I’ll ask a few things some of the feats you use are unclear is Natsu capable of surpassing Erza through stats or skills ?
Erza states Natsu is comparable in power to her and can surpass her. If he can surpass her and gives a better showing in terms of skill against a stronger Jellal than the one Erza fought, he is comparable to her in skill.
It apparently lacked context i’m sorry but i really need to sleep i’ll post the links i didn’t really finish but you have the evidences at least for intelligence and skill feats

Just remember or take Cursed by light to see that Meli and Zel are relative

Here
Already brought Mel scaling to/doing this myself.
This … isn’t impressive.
Is he invisible? Because they seem to be able to see him. Also this guy literally always attacked from behind. Predicting him teleporting right behind Mel isn’t when he’s only ever done so several times over is basic deduction.
The captions on this one are the best part lmao

Also, doesn’t Ban massively outspeed Jericho here?
How is this prediction? He just reacted to an attack. The assassin weapon feat from before is much better than this.
Hasn’t Elizabeth only ever seen Mel fight dudes who are nigh featless in swordplay at this point? And him negging Dale is an AP feat.
Doesn’t Hendrickson literally say Mel is stronger than them? He literally has Lostvayne which means Gil no longer scales to him at all. Also, how skilled are Gil and Hendrickson? Besides the spear throw. The mage chick is nigh irrelevant here (seriously, why would you have a mage fight against a dude whose schtick is to reflect magic)
Gil is getting blitzed by Hendrickson and couldn’t scratch him while Mel can keep up with Hendrickson and smack him around. How are Mel and Gil comparable in stats here?
What exactly does this one mean? Is it the “you’re not fit to cross swords with us” part? Cuz they either fear haxed Arthur or they are just stronger than him.
Here
Y’all have full context (Sorry but it’s 3:18 AM in France i’m dying lol)
Aight so this one has a good few stuff in it. Time to break it down.

How does Ominous Nebula/Full React play into Mel’s skill? From what I’m seeing, it pulls people into his sword strike.

Ludo vs Cuzack … actually confused how this matters. At best it’s a RPL feat for Cuzack or something.

The rest of it seems to RPL for Zeldris since he is apparently much weaker and relative in speed to Mael but he ends up blitzing Mael.

All this is also much later in the story so how does Mel scale to any of it since not only was Mel not as good as Zeldris when the Commandments kill him, Zeldris undergoes a ton of power ups with Commandments and AD in general.

I don’t know who Ludo is …
An archangel

The feat you mentioned for Excalibur was that Arthur didn’t even have to look at Zeldris to outskill him. This makes Excalibur Arthur > Zeldris in skill who is above Meliodas in skill.
1) They were casual
2) Few seconds later Cuzack said Arthur could not cross swords With them and the heroes ******* their pants despite scaling to them
3) He used a technique to do so
4) Zel countered deathpecker while casual
5) Meli too was in this group and Also the one that could 1v3 Estarossa Zel and Base Cuzack even though Zel has Gods powers and he is depicted as an equal to Zel we can even argue that he is way more skill in a certain way Zel skills comes from his knowledge absolute precision AD and speed
Meli is capable of fighting him on equal ground and he is more skilled barehanded and in the use of magic
… when people say skill, they are almost universally about martial skill.
it’s absolutely not look at your link you showed precision skills a speed feat and some analysis feats and the profile uses magic skill feats too

You’re right. The soloing armies thing is completely irrelevant.
Yeah that’s a bit wrong ig

That’s not what I’m arguing against. I’m saying that you are focusing on one specific part of Natsu’s feat and then saying Mel does it too to say Mel > Natsu’s feat. You ignored 2/3s of the feat.
I saw all of them and just nothing is impressive except the analysis

That means Mel can outskill someone with no skill feats beyond a single accuracy feat that has full info on his kit.
That means Meli can 1v3 the most trained and skilled dude in all of Liones even though he is equal to them in terms of power and analysing the situation while reading their attack patterns to get an opening on the Curse Vivianne masters one of the highest Ranking spell Perfect Cube and has been trained by Merlin

No. I am very much arguing hth. Something I’ve been saying in all of my posts. Skill at magic can’t be equated to skill in combat at all. With that logic, Hermione is more skilled than Harry at duelling just because she is more skilled at magic despite him blatantly having better feats of skill in combat.
All the feats i gave are about combat applicable magic the enchantments are the AD is combat applicable the analysis feat i gave is combat applicable

Natsu being weaker than Zancrow doesn’t have anything to do with him tanking the 2.6 megatons. That shit was super casual from Zancrow and Natsu literally walked it off no problem.
So could you quantify cuz if you can’t he’ll still scale to this value Which Meli litteraly bisect With a single air slash With Lostvayne that gets one shotted by Wrath that gets one shotted by Unsealed Meli Asura is formal Meli one taps in every single possible situation he’ll just Go for the head heighten his Senses and speed Also if he starts in his base Which is Low 7-B he’ll have his 2x Speed and AP amp that would be to much and would be even faster in Unsealed base

Way to ignore context. Thor in that scene was comparable to the SHIELD agents in speed yet he outskilled multiple of them at the same time, Ip-Man style. All of those agents are among the best trained martial artists in the world meaning they upscale from basically everything irl.
Just as Calphen and the other great masters that were ******** their pants once they stopped being casual meaning they would upscale From basically everything irl Cuzack litteraly indicates how even the peak of humans skills is nothing that Would allow him to cross swords With them on equal ground

What you are arguing involves people beating the crap out of fodder with no skill feats or statements whilst being far stronger and faster than them. That’s two completely different situations.
You are missing lots of feats i gave
Arthur scale to them they just outskill massively
Meli vs 3 dudes equal to him is an excellent skill feat as Asura said
I Also showed lots of analysis stuff just as you did

No. You just said swordmasters shit themselves and that someone was better than basically all of humanity. Who are these swordmasters? What feats do they have? What feats does humanity in 7DS have?
It’s our humanity lol they are the peak of human warriors that had Excalibur and invented techniques for it they mastered martial Arts and added them to Excalibur
Some dudes like Nanashi are Iai masters martial arts exist in nnt Gouren exist assassin techniques exist it’s Basically our IRL World i could ask the same what are the skill feats of Sting?

Why would I know about a verse I don’t read or watch since the second season when it came out? All I can know about is what you post here, something you have done little of.
Litteraly posted every single feat i used and just ask me to explain you stuff like for Ludo it’s one of the Archangels he has a specific power that gives him the ability to move at the speed of light he then got caught by Zel skills that he use with great intelligence

If it’s so useless, why did you bring it up in the first place? Quit trying to duck the point and just debate it without veering off to AP all the time.
Cause at that Time nobody came to say that their fighting styles were too different to be that important

We use the profile as a guide for what the characters can do, not only argue what is specifically on the profile.
Ok

You said you weren’t gonna discuss it anymore. Refusing to debate it is a burden of rejoinder.
Yet i am, not responding for multiple days would be too whats the point ?
Days? Cut the cap dude. My first post on this thread was 7pm Sunday, my second post was just after midnight 5 hours later on Monday, 3rd post was just before 9am Monday cuz I had to sleep, 4th post was just before 1pm Monday some four hours later, 5th was before 3pm Monday and the last was before midnight Monday. Monday was yesterday. Where you getting days from lmao
Are you the only one that défends Natsu ? Are you the center of the World i’m not even talking about you i’m talking about the opps part in general

It’s the only one I’m defending cuz it’s the only one you are even broaching.
I talked about the entire profile and i’ll talk about everything you have now that you gave evidence
Earlier in this GC

Not for throwing hands.
Which is still an analysis skill

Being an S-rank candidate is just a general wisdom/maturity feat for FT. It has nothing to do with actual combat ability or else Levy (who is not good at combat at all) wouldn’t also be an S-rank candidate.
Being a Diamond rank is then a fighting/Skill feat since it’s the peak of the soldiers

adjective
adjective: polyvalent
CHEMISTRY
having a valency of three or more.

MEDICINE
active against several toxins or strains of pathogen.
"a polyvalent antivenin"

having many different functions, forms, or facets.
"the polyvalent character of his thought"

Uh … no it doesn’t.
It is in this case where he showed skills in 3 différent types of things
Barehanded fight
Sword fight
Magic

So they fought alongside each other for years and know nothing about each other? Aight then.
Basically they most of the time finished their missions quickly and had secrets for each others Ban didn’t even know Elaine was King’s sister and King thought Ban was the one that killed her

So your argument is that Mel and Ban got folded by someone who doesn’t scale to them in skill just because she was stronger via gear? With that logic, Mel doesn’t scale to Zeldris or Excalibur since Zeldris’ skill let him fight both Chandler and Cuzack who are stronger than him.
Someone far more amped* Zeldris actually being able to compete with people that fight them is actually a good skill feat

So you refuse to debate and actually compare anything despite my constant asking yet you linked a bunch to azontr the moment he said he didn’t find Mel’s skill more impressive? Seems oddly bizarre.
I don’t refuse to debate neither do I dodge anything you are the one interpretating the feats the way you want it to be not the way they are

Nobody asked me for or gave any scans for what I asked fam, least of all you.
You gave it now so it’s fine
… so you just said Mel did something without actually dropping any scans. Why you complaining about my conduct when you can’t even take your own advice.
It’s in the links I gave

So no scans even though you whines about me not giving any?
Same

If the info is so readily available, drop it here.
I indicated where to look

You didn’t give anything for Excalibur besides saying it has the souls of hundreds of sword masters and needed prompting to say it let him outskill Zeldris without looking. The former means absolutely nothing without feats or statements for the rest of the verse while the latter has already been disproven to scale to Mel by your own argument.
Once again you are just ducking the point I made and the litteral feat Zel was testing Arthur and casual when they went serious the heros knew how ****** they were
You also conceded being at the peak of Earth’s humanity in terms of skills would be a great feat and I adressed that in this message

Dude, you don’t know the scaling chain as evidenced by you not knowing Natsu can use LFDM in his Low 7-B key and linking Lucy’s profile which has nothing to do with Natsu tanking Zancrow’s Bellow.
It’s in the verse page so I red it
Lucy is scaled to 2.6 megatons if you can’t give numbers or quantification you can’t argue for it Base Meli is 2.5 megatons and took attacks from everyone does it mean his Durability is higher ??? Absolutely not he has just good stamina yet getting his head chopped off would « kill » him
Meli has clear and Stated AP and speed multipliers

Do you not know how to read or do you just choose to ignore my words? Natsu still has LFDM after the Hades fight which isn’t 7-B.
Hades is 7-B LFDM scales to him could you explain how he isn’t 7-B if his profile indicate 7-B the Hades profile indicate 7-B and nothing indicates low 7-B ???????????

And Natsu has taken hits from 7-Bs and kept going. Unless you got Meliodas scaling to 7-B with his AP, he isn’t one shotting Natsu here.
Yet he scales his durability to 2.6 megatons There is a problem in what you said he is Small city lvl in his profile but city lvl with what you say you aren’t supposed to use stats that aren’t included in the durability part of the profiles Meli is one shotting people on par with where is durability is scaled and is doing So to different layers of one shots
Erza states Natsu is comparable in power to her and can surpass her. If he can surpass her and gives a better showing in terms of skill against a stronger Jellal than the one Erza fought, he is comparable to her in skill.
Surpassing her in power isn’t the same as skills outscaling someone does not mean you outskill them

Already brought Mel scaling to/doing this myself.
If Meli is able to fight with Zel despite being équivalent why did you say earlier he was getting skill stomped?
This … isn’t impressive.
Did you even read my message…

Is he invisible? Because they seem to be able to see him. Also this guy literally always attacked from behind. Predicting him teleporting right behind Mel isn’t when he’s only ever done so several times over is basic deduction.
He is they couldn’t see him if they could he wouldn’t have trapped him or run in the first place
Also he appeared first in front of Meli (it’s in the scan) then appeared behind or in the side

The captions on this one are the best part lmao
Ban is hot tho

Also, doesn’t Ban massively outspeed Jericho here?
Yeah he does it was more for the joke
How is this prediction? He just reacted to an attack. The assassin weapon feat from before is much better than this.
He couldn’t see the attack

Hasn’t Elizabeth only ever seen Mel fight dudes who are nigh featless in swordplay at this point? And him negging Dale is an AP feat.
It’s Cain that talks Which knew Danafor Meli

Doesn’t Hendrickson literally say Mel is stronger than them? He literally has Lostvayne which means Gil no longer scales to him at all. Also, how skilled are Gil and Hendrickson? Besides the spear throw. The mage chick is nigh irrelevant here (seriously, why would you have a mage fight against a dude whose schtick is to reflect magic)
No he says he deserves his titles and they scale to him Gil and Hendrikson are at the top of the hierarchy of Holy knights Which is skill and fight based they use enchantments and Hendrikson managed to learn demon magic with only books and 2 bodies in a short timespan they are highly capable soldiers that know how to use their magic in a versatile way they Also are highly intelligent dudes even though Mel is > they Also scale to him and have Vivianne Which is Here to change their magic’s directions and timings to avoid the FC this girl is among the best mages itw at that point she knows a lot of spells and how to use them to help the diamond ranks AP and speed wise they scale to him and Gil can even use his enchantment in order to outspeed
They are Also fine tacticians that use their magic to make surprise attacks

Gil is getting blitzed by Hendrickson and couldn’t scratch him while Mel can keep up with Hendrickson and smack him around. How are Mel and Gil comparable in stats here?
Gil was exhausted From the Meli fight yet could slash him without getting killed
Meli couldn’t scratch him at first and needed healing

What exactly does this one mean? Is it the “you’re not fit to cross swords with us” part? Cuz they either fear haxed Arthur or they are just stronger than him.
They explicitely refer to sword skills and Arthur scale to them He is able to bisect them they just weren’t testing him anymore

Aight so this one has a good few stuff in it. Time to break it down.

How does Ominous Nebula/Full React play into Mel’s skill? From what I’m seeing, it pulls people into his sword strike.
Mel is depicted as equal and they can fight each other each one scale to the other Skill wise in terms of sword play Ominous nebulae attraction is based on Zel Swords movement and speed
Ludo vs Cuzack … actually confused how this matters. At best it’s a RPL feat for Cuzack or something.
The fusion of Both Chandler and Cuzack couldn’t defend well against King’s abilities Zel did by himself

The rest of it seems to RPL for Zeldris since he is apparently much weaker and relative in speed to Mael but he ends up blitzing Mael.
It’s AD we asked the P/A thread

All this is also much later in the story so how does Mel scale to any of it since not only was Mel not as good as Zeldris when the Commandments kill him, Zeldris undergoes a ton of power ups with Commandments and AD in general.
If you talk about Zel cutting his arm
Meli was tired and weakened by his fight against 2 of them yet got 1v10 and almost wiped them all while being heavily weaker than them he Also showed tactician skills and soul Manip skills There 🥵

Now to break down what you’Ve shown

1) Erza Precision feat

This one is a bit weird you wrote that she was not looking while showing her looking at some Bullets 😭😹 Also it’s more of a precision feat

To compare with a precision feat Meli was able to throw a spear km away without any indication on the position of Gil but managed to touch him (Avoiding to kill of course)

2) Natsu predicting a blitz by focusing

Nice one but he got blitzed again just after nice analysis th

We can compare that to Mel getting blitzed by Gil enchantment that enhance his speed yet being able to fight and 1v3 them in the same fight i’ve sent
Or even to Zel défending against King

3) Erza statement

Ok Nice AP statement i dont think surpassing her power is a skill feat

To compare Meli surpassed a lot of People 🥵

4) Same thing

It confirms this Time that she talks about power

5) Danmaku thing

Nothing really about this it’s pretty common in fiction

To compare Zel did the same with an opponant far exceeding his speed and strenght
Meli Also managed to counter Pump Danmaku in POTS while his needles are supposed to be invisible but we don’t even need this

6)Use of multiple swords and precision

First of all Nice toes damn and on a less important note the precision feat is basic the use of 4 swords is cool but nothing that impressive outside the toes

7) Lots of Rpl and analysis feats

Good analysis
Lots of Rpl or AD
Her skill stomping someone bloodlusted that just go Berzerk isn’t really a good skill feat knowing she was previously outskilled when the other was emotionally stable while being superior in stats as she blitzed Kagura

In terms of analysis
Meli could 1v3 Gil Hendy and Vivi learning their movement pattern countering them while analysing the possible position of the curse
Defended against Gil’s Speed amp enchantment throughout the whole fight while paying attention to the other’s movement and managed to still outskill them trap them despite their knowledge on his abilities

So to make a quicker conclusion look at the end of it I talked about every feats in your link and gave comparisons to NNT skill feats

We should really abort this one none of us will concede the skill point and Meli’s swords skills will of course be superior to Natsu’s since he doesn’t use a sword their fighting style is very different Natsu have to pay attention to both fists kicks sword and magic

As for the durability thing the profile which is what we have to base the debate on indicate 2.6 megatons in terms of durability his stamina is something aside of that he won’t need stamina to defend his head getting chopped off
Lostvayne Meli transform people relative in durability in sushis (Before the upgrade) and has a 2x speed and AP multiplier with wrath which is far weaker than his Unsealed Base State
Asura said Meli one taps and that’s a fact in every possible situation Meli will just outspeed and outscale in AP using his DM coupled with his base form
How would Natsu defend against someone that is at least equally skilled and is skilled in more categories on top of being able to one shot people quantified as equal to Natsu and having a 2x amp on top of that
It’s not even taking the intelligence difference and the behavior of Natsu

So could you explain that for a bit ?
Cause it’s becoming very very long for something we won’t agree on and multiple dudes here agreed to pass the skill point I’m quite busy with the upgrades and hax research and i know no one will have the patience to respond every say to these long ass texts
Also look at the first message in this chat We have to close this asap We will not even add this to the profiles due to the upgrades that are incoming Asura is like 80% done with the scaling and i’m soon good with 4kota hax
We’ll see later if this debate is still possible

Imho Meli wins the difference is too big

Holy heck bro ya'll writing novels or sum?
Yeah we lost too much Time

We should close this We won’t agree on anything and nobody votes so it’ll get long + going With the upgrade scaling Chain Base Meli Is Mountain lvl Asura is almost finished we took too much Time for skills even though it ain’t even a useful point

Do we know if @AnonymousBlank has anything left to say? This has been dead for almost 2 weeks?

There was some pretty good back and forth and I'm glad scans were eventually sent with the essays lol but I may vote meli since there's yet to be any counterpoints and the last thing we got was a pretty thorough and sensible response from makai

Back