• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mash Burnedead and the Dragon's Sin of Wrath (Mash vs Meliodas)

I was recommended this matchup, so here it goes.

Rules
•Mash can't take off his Bracelets
•Speed is equalized

Mash Burnedead is High 6-C [161 Gigatons]

Meliodas
is in his Post-Purgatory Key and starts in Assault Mode, which is High 6-C [200 Gigatons?]

Mash Burnedead:

Meliodas: 1 (Makai64100)

Inconclusive: 0

Last edited:
This cornball acting like he ain’t 16 with no money no car no license and no bitches.

Unfortunate. The cope of the unemployed is immaculate.

Where is the poison and death manipulation? Same with the EE. It's hard to read through Melodas' ability section with all the blue blending together.
Poison and Death Manip is with his miasma a substance produced naturally by all demons that poison and kills anyone instantly (Unless they are shown to resist it of course)

EE is for erasing the commandments thus the existence of DK it’s Meliodas True Magic

Poison and Death Manip is with his miasma a substance produced naturally by all demons that poison and kills anyone instantly (Unless they are shown to resist it of course)

EE is for erasing the commandments thus the existence of DK it’s Meliodas True Magic
😐

Doesnt the opponent need to be weaker though? That's what it says on the profile.
I still don't see it on the profile. Only a deconstruction.

Miasma is basically the violent poison inside of Makai each demon exude miasma and it cause instant death basically it is shown in the chapter with the Demon world opening etc… i’ll link it when i can find it

Doesnt the opponent need to be weaker though? That's what it says on the profile.
Not necessarily it would work like any poison on anyone that can’t resist it
It would kill Elisabeth without her light magic armor in Cursed By light

I still don't see it on the profile. Only a deconstruction.
It’s been accepted Here We are currently going through a huge upgrade period profiles are really incomplete and lots of abilities are currently accepted but will be added in the next few 4kota chapters

The **** are you talking about. Post all Scans, not some random thing out of context to help your side
I posted demons exuding miasma naturally

I posted the effects of miasma

I think it’s enough

For further clarification it’s a violent poison that is related to the demon world when Fraudrin opened the gate to the DW Miasma leaked in and killed basically everyone in Danafor

Miasma is basically the violent poison inside of Makai each demon exude miasma and it cause instant death basically it is shown in the chapter with the Demon world opening etc… i’ll link it when i can find it
I still don't see it on the profile. Closest I could fine was this aura thing which causes sickness and rotting or whatever. And it only says it effects weaker beings. How weak though, I don't know.
Not necessarily it would work like any poison on anyone that can’t resist it
It would kill Elisabeth without her light magic armor in Cursed By light

It’s been accepted Here We are currently going through a huge upgrade period profiles are really incomplete and lots of abilities are currently accepted but will be added in the next few 4kota chapters
Well if it's not on the profile, then it cant be used, right? Plus, on the part where I read the link, it appears to need a windup with an attack that needs to encase the opponent?

I posted demons exuding miasma naturally

I posted the effects of miasma

I think it’s enough

For further clarification it’s a violent poison that is related to the demon world when Fraudrin opened the gate to the DW Miasma leaked in and killed basically everyone in Danafor
You posted two scans, and neither estabelish what miasma is

You posted two scans, and neither estabelish what miasma is
I explained What It is

Here Elizabeth need to protect against it despite being Stronger than archangels it’s poison

I still don't see it on the profile. Closest I could fine was this aura thing which causes sickness and rotting or whatever. And it only says it effects weaker beings. How weak though, I don't know.

Well if it's not on the profile, then it cant be used, right? Plus, on the part where I read the link, it appears to need a windup with an attack that needs to encase the opponent?
As i said We are going through an upgrade period many things can be used Without necessarily being in the profiles as long as there are scans to explain said abilities

Profiles use the explanation from before Cursed By Light
Poisons Manip need Resistance to poison Manip to survive
Being strong does not grant any immunity

Miasma is produced naturally by demons the negative energy contained within it is what makes them feel weak

Here Elisabeth needs protection since she can’t survive it

It is pretty violent and wiped out everyone in Danafor’s country

Power wouldn’t change shit if Mash can’t resist Poison he would basically die especially with a form that is many times stronger than simple AM Meli that wasn’t even counscious

I explained What It is

Here Elizabeth need to protect against it despite being Stronger than archangels it’s poison

As i said We are going through an upgrade period many things can be used Without necessarily being in the profiles as long as there are scans to explain said abilities
That feels iffy, but ehhh I know nothing about how profiles work and the rules surrounding them
Profiles use the explanation from before Cursed By Light
Poisons Manip need Resistance to poison Manip to survive
Being strong does not grant any immunity
Really? This is the part I'm reading
"Passive Status Effect Inducement, Disease Manipulation, Mind Manipulation and Corrosion Inducement (Meliodas exudes a miasma that causes weaker beings to feel sick, even ones as powerful as Post-Training[49] King. Miasma also prone to rot and decay other's mind and body[50])"
From the word choice, specifically the "weaker being" part, leads me to believe its dependent on the power of the opponent.

Miasma is produced naturally by demons the negative energy contained within it is what makes them feel weak

Here Elisabeth needs protection since she can’t survive it

It is pretty violent and wiped out everyone in Danafor’s country

Power wouldn’t change shit if Mash can’t resist Poison he would basically die especially with a form that is many times stronger than simple AM Meli that wasn’t even counscious
What form are you talking about specifically? Repeating myself, I can barely read Meli's profile.

Back