• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I'd say Meliodas if he can use Full counter in this key.
So, Meliodas FRA.
He can in every key

Do we know if @AnonymousBlank has anything left to say? This has been dead for almost 2 weeks?

There was some pretty good back and forth and I'm glad scans were eventually sent with the essays lol but I may vote meli since there's yet to be any counterpoints and the last thing we got was a pretty thorough and sensible response from makai
Ok i won’t do more essays tho it takes too much Time 😹

So we hit grace actually FINALLY😭

You dont need more votes?

I have been reading this for minutes and I decided to go to the end and see that is already Grace

This is inconclusive or Meliodas extreme high difficult win for what I have read

You dont need more votes?

I have been reading this for minutes and I decided to go to the end and see that is already Grace

This is inconclusive or Meliodas extreme high difficult win for what I have read
Nope we have 7 or 8 votes rn

Kuwabara is goated

I don’t think the diff Would be that high the Amps coupled with the difference IN terms of AP Would lead to a one shot and the skill thing was apparently irrelevant yet i still think Meli is more skilled going with feats Natsu doesn’t even have a WC i can remember of and doesn’t even have a weapon

Lol ne Meliodas or Natsu are Tier 7. Meliodas is Tier 6 At least country level low ball and max continent level with saw as they were influencing Britannia and there are people who claim planetary because its existence said it was too much for the world when it was affecting only Britannia so I would say Level 6-B.

Natsu now say Tier 7 please just in case at the beginning of the series it was city level because he defeated Lullaby who pulverized a hill in one hit at hill level, and Natsu Gray and Erza pulverized after 3 hills so I would say between city and hill level (7-B or High 7-B)

Current Natsu not only pulverizes mountains easily, but goes against wizards like God Serena and talks about Natsu 100 Years Quest and not Natsu Alverez, current Natsu is equal to Suzaku in power and feats have damaged themselves, which among other things Suzaku has damaged Selene who has the power to make the Moon a big planet so at ******* level 7-B these are planetary talents Selene is level 5-A as Wiki states and all Pentadraghi and Acnologia tier 5

Lol ne Meliodas or Natsu are Tier 7. Meliodas is Tier 6 At least country level low ball and max continent level with saw as they were influencing Britannia and there are people who claim planetary because its existence said it was too much for the world when it was affecting only Britannia so I would say Level 6-B.

Natsu now say Tier 7 please just in case at the beginning of the series it was city level because he defeated Lullaby who pulverized a hill in one hit at hill level, and Natsu Gray and Erza pulverized after 3 hills so I would say between city and hill level (7-B or High 7-B)

Current Natsu not only pulverizes mountains easily, but goes against wizards like God Serena and talks about Natsu 100 Years Quest and not Natsu Alverez, current Natsu is equal to Suzaku in power and feats have damaged themselves, which among other things Suzaku has damaged Selene who has the power to make the Moon a big planet so at ******* level 7-B these are planetary talents Selene is level 5-A as Wiki states and all Pentadraghi and Acnologia tier 5
If we go with this imma follow your BS

Chaos created an infinite space Time With his magic and lately He resisted magic once full countered without a scratch
Meliodas damaged him.
Low 2-C Meliodas kekw

Why is this thread still open btw?

If we go with this imma follow your BS

Chaos created an infinite space Time With his magic and lately He resisted magic once full countered without a scratch
Meliodas damaged him.
Low 2-C Meliodas kekw
What did you smoke, Meliodas Low 2-C where !? No one in 7DS reaches that level, the maximum they can reach is the Country level or the Max Planetarium High ball. In Fairy Tail among other things Natsu has the power of friendship which is Universal has burned Zeref and Dimaria Chronos who is Time Magic. Natsu consumed an infinite amount of magical energy which should be low 2-C via Hax.

But I will say and follow Wiki with Level 5-A without Savange mode of course. Natsu is much stronger and more durable than Meliodas even faster, Natsu is totally on another level Meliodas was struggling with Demon King when Natsu would knock him out with 1 punch of the Fire Dragon King, the same treatment he did to Ikusa -Tsunagi

What did you smoke, Meliodas Low 2-C where !? No one in 7DS reaches that level, the maximum they can reach is the Country level or the Max Planetarium High ball. In Fairy Tail among other things Natsu has the power of friendship which is Universal has burned Zeref and Dimaria Chronos who is Time Magic. Natsu consumed an infinite amount of magical energy which should be low 2-C via Hax.

But I will say and follow Wiki with Level 5-A without Savange mode of course. Natsu is much stronger and more durable than Meliodas even faster, Natsu is totally on another level Meliodas was struggling with Demon King when Natsu would knock him out with 1 punch of the Fire Dragon King, the same treatment he did to Ikusa -Tsunagi
I was trolling…
Low 2-C Mel incoming 🥵
Also this topic has ended

+ Chaos created an inf space Time 🥵
your logic? Chaos can be interpreted in several ways. It is irrelevant to say Low 2-C when it lacks prowess at the end. the whole reality did not collapse, but by world it referred to the planet so unleashing the Chaos was referred to the earth but not to Space / Time

your logic? Chaos can be interpreted in several ways. It is irrelevant to say Low 2-C when it lacks prowess at the end. the whole reality did not collapse, but by world it referred to the planet so unleashing the Chaos was referred to the earth but not to Space / Time
Still trolling btw
+ 🥵 he created purgatory which is an entire dimension (Inf space Time) not a simple planet Makai and Tenkai can be translated to universes too and were created by the deities and We agreed on scaling him to his magic

Boundless Meliodas due to swag excess btw

Ancora trollando tra l'altro
+ 🥵 ha creato il purgatorio che è un'intera dimensione (Inf space Time) non un semplice pianeta Makai e Tenkai possono essere tradotti anche in universi e sono stati creati dalle divinità e abbiamo deciso di ridimensionarlo alla sua magia

Boundless Meliodas a causa dell'eccesso di malloppo tra l'altro
Now I have read his profile Fandom Encyclopedia is really crazy

So Purgatory is a Space / Time Continuum according to Fandom Encyclopedia

still the Tier Wiki profiles are to be updated

PURGATORY(7DS)

Now I have read his profile Fandom Encyclopedia is really crazy

So Purgatory is a Space / Time Continuum according to Fandom Encyclopedia

still the Tier Wiki profiles are to be updated

PURGATORY(7DS)
I was trolling We are on the way of getting It accepted but we’ll finish the upgrades first

I was trolling We are on the way of getting It accepted but we’ll finish the upgrades first
But we keep in mind that Demon King had lost most of his powers, where he was originally Universal and now nerfed at the country level for having divided his body into the 10 commandments so he is nerfed

But we keep in mind that Demon King had lost most of his powers, where he was originally Universal and now nerfed at the country level for having divided his body into the 10 commandments so he is nerfed
Still on this huh

He got the commandments back since his DK Meliodas form Ban could contend with

Meliodas fought Prime DK Zeldris a form in Which the Demon King had the 10 commandments + his young body

Meliodas is currently fighting and damaging Chaos someone far stronger than deities and Chaos scale physically to his magic since he survived his magic getting full countered (2x amp lowball) without a single scratch
We have a possible 53c calc on the way for current base Meliodas and he scales to the dude that created the infinite spacetime that scale physically to his magic 🥵

Back