• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mash Burnedead and the Dragon's Sin of Wrath (Mash vs Meliodas)

That feels iffy, but ehhh I know nothing about how profiles work and the rules surrounding them

Really? This is the part I'm reading
"Passive Status Effect Inducement, Disease Manipulation, Mind Manipulation and Corrosion Inducement (Meliodas exudes a miasma that causes weaker beings to feel sick, even ones as powerful as Post-Training[49] King. Miasma also prone to rot and decay other's mind and body[50])"
From the word choice, specifically the "weaker being" part, leads me to believe its dependent on the power of the opponent.
And as I said and shown even Elisabeth would die (and ppl like post training King feel sick also they feel sick due to the negative energy) the profiles are really bad they don’t even include anything from Cursed by light except the abilities I added from my 2nd CRT

The weaker part is the interpretation we had before the movie and before the discovery of the chapter 327.2

What form are you talking about specifically? Repeating myself, I can barely read Meli's profile.
His strongest form and basically every forms exude miasma passively

Don’t worry I can’t read it either it’s a big pile of shit

Speedster gets unbanned by the 10 of November

You wouldn’t resist cyanure better by being stronger you would with a resistance tho same goes for Miasma in a more hardcore version

Can Mash resist fire/heat ? Up to what temperature ? Hellblaze could kill

Mel can also use Destruction type enchantment and one shot

And as I said and shown even Elisabeth would die
I see, I'm starting to build a picture in my mind now.
His strongest form and basically every forms exude miasma passively
I see, so the higher the form the more of this miasma thing?
Don’t worry I can’t read it either it’s a big pile of shit

Speedster gets unbanned by the 10 of November
That's 2 months away
(and ppl like post training King feel sick also they feel sick due to the negative energy)
How powerful is this King fellow compared to Meliodas during whatever arc they were in at that point?
the profiles are really bad they don’t even include anything from Cursed by light except the abilities I added from my 2nd CRT
I see, I do feel sorry for the supporters and the people making matches with the profiles. Code for "I feel sorry for myself"
The weaker part is the interpretation we had before the movie and before the discovery of the chapter 327.2
Ouch, I'd hate to be involved with a verse that has to be actively dug through to find missing chapters thus having profiles made with interpretations.

Also excuse me for responding so slowly than usual, I'm attempting to respond to comments bit by bit, even when this thread is going by so fast
You wouldn’t resist cyanure better by being stronger you would with a resistance tho same goes for Miasma in a more hardcore version

Can Mash resist fire/heat ? Up to what temperature ? Hellblaze could kill
Mash has shrugged off point blank lightning while off the ground somewhat. I don't know the temperature for that though.
Mel can also use Destruction type enchantment and one shot
What's destruction type magic?

I see, I'm starting to build a picture in my mind now.
Nice now picture Mash toes

I see, so the higher the form the more of this miasma thing?
Yeah same goes for negative energy

That's 2 months away
Y’all miss him too much

How powerful is this King fellow compared to Meliodas during whatever arc they were in at that point?
Strong enough to harm Chandler with Gowther so pretty good Elisabeth tho is far stronger than AM Mel at this point

I see, I do feel sorry for the supporters and the people making matches with the profiles. Code for "I feel sorry for myself"
It’s okay

Ouch, I'd hate to be involved with a verse that has to be actively dug through to find missing chapters thus having profiles made with interpretations.
It’s okay too it was based on the information we had previously so I can’t hate anyone for it Cursed by light gave us cool informations tho

Also excuse me for responding so slowly than usual, I'm attempting to respond to comments bit by bit, even when this thread is going by so fast
You are fast af 😭

Mash has shrugged off point blank lightning while off the ground somewhat. I don't know the temperature for that though.
Around 30k degrees celsius if it was mid air

Our heat scaling chain goes like
Gilthunder: 30k degrees with his lightnings
Mel resists
Gil resist Full Countered Lightning: 60k degrees (FC amps heat/size/power too We discussed it and Asura accepted that since the prisonner of the sky movie shows the green demon getting cooked in one go by the heat he was producing in his tentacles when Mel FC’d his ass)

Base Mid morning Escanor smokes Gil in his armor from a 20m distance while fighting Estarossa: 60k+ degrees
Mel upscale with Hellblaze and can basically affect far stronger opps like DK or pre noon Escanor with heat based attacks/Hellblaze things: 60k+ degrees

What's destruction type magic?
It’s a new magic type introduced in 4KOTA basically it amps the user’s power by around 10 times once enchanted I’ll send scans when I can find them but you are too damn fast for me 😹😭

Here is the multiplier
Here is the explanation page

Mel is From the destroyer type like pretty much every other demons and uses enchantments in character like « enchantment Hellblaze »
His hits get 10x amps

This + the Miasma + the Heat Manip would be enough ig

Nice now picture Mash toes
img

Yeah same goes for negative energy
I see, are they interchangeable?
Y’all miss him too much
Just stating the facts
Strong enough to harm Chandler with Gowther so pretty good Elisabeth tho is far stronger than AM Mel at this point
Soooooo, how does the scaling go then? I'm still stumped on this
It’s okay
Thanks
It’s okay too it was based on the information we had previously so I can’t hate anyone for it Cursed by light gave us cool informations tho
What is Cursed by Light? Is it a light novel?
You are fast af 😭
I'd be faster if I weren't drawing and watching movies
Around 30k degrees celsius if it was mid air
In American terms?
Our heat scaling chain goes like
Gilthunder: 30k degrees with his lightnings
Mel resists
Gil resist Full Countered Lightning: 60k degrees (FC amps heat/size/power too We discussed it and Asura accepted that since the prisonner of the sky movie shows the green demon getting cooked in one go by the heat he was producing in his tentacles when Mel FC’d his ass)

Base Mid morning Escanor smokes Gil in his armor from a 20m distance while fighting Estarossa: 60k+ degrees
Mel upscale with Hellblaze and can basically affect far stronger opps like DK or pre noon Escanor with heat based attacks/Hellblaze things: 60k+ degrees
I see. I dont know how that would transfer to resisting heat, but at least I know that is hot.
It’s a new magic type introduced in 4KOTA basically it amps the user’s power by around 10 times once enchanted I’ll send scans when I can find them but you are too damn fast for me 😹😭
If it was introduced in the sequel manga, would it be applicable to Meliodas though? Of course, I dont know if the key I'm using for Meliodas is for the 4KoA or NNT. Also, I'm not that fast.

Oof, ninja'd
Here is the multiplier
Here is the explanation page

Mel is From the destroyer type like pretty much every other demons and uses enchantments in character like « enchantment Hellblaze »
His hits get 10x amps

This + the Miasma + the Heat Manip would be enough ig
I see. Besides the Miasma, is the heat manipulation and Destroyer amps passive or are they attacks? Because Mash is pretty proficient at sensing incoming death, even if it's from magic that erases things. His muscles are just that way.

Also, might need to wait for Life_of_King for a full argument in Mash's favor, he's the one that makes arguments for him.

img

DAAAAAAAAAAAMNN

I see, are they interchangeable?
They are pretty related killing intent would increase Both productions

Just stating the facts
W

Soooooo, how does the scaling go then? I'm still stumped on this
He is weaker than AM but basically in a tier that is High enough to damage really strong opps

Yw

What is Cursed by Light? Is it a light novel?
Movie

I'd be faster if I weren't drawing and watching movies
Don’t stop watching these Then 😭
In American terms?
if said lightning is natural and Mash endure it while mid air (not on the ground) then it’s around 30k degrees Celsius or 54032 degrees Farenheit

I see. I dont know how that would transfer to resisting heat, but at least I know that is hot.
60k Celsius is around 108k farenheit degrees

If it was introduced in the sequel manga, would it be applicable to Meliodas though? Of course, I dont know if the key I'm using for Meliodas is for the 4KoA or NNT. Also, I'm not that fast.
The key you use for him is From NNT tho as i said he was Using enchantments in NNT already (that’s how we’ll get him to High 6-A in fact)

is the heat manipulation and Destroyer amps passive or are they attacks?
Heat Manip is basically flames that never extinguish and can be sent everywhere

Destroyer type amp is on the blade and can be sent as a projectile

Because Mash is pretty proficient at sensing incoming death, even if it's from magic that erases things. His muscles are just that way.
Ik i don’t see him evading everything while suffering Miasma

Also, might need to wait for Life_of_King for a full argument in Mash's favor, he's the one that makes arguments for him.
Okay i might Go to sleep it’s 3:43 AM in France

img

DAAAAAAAAAAAMNN
Impressive foot size
They are pretty related killing intent would increase Both productions
So would resistance to fear manipulation be useful? Mash is able to stand in the presence of Wahlberg, who can cause visions of death with his mere presence. Of course, this probably isn't close, but hey it doesn't hurt to make sure.
W indeed
He is weaker than AM but basically in a tier that is High enough to damage really strong opps
I see. I still don't understand a thing but I don't want to push my luck with questions.

Canon movie?
Don’t stop watching these Then 😭
I can't help it
if said lightning is natural and Mash endure it while mid air (not on the ground) then it’s around 30k degrees Celsius or 54032 degrees Farenheit
Well the lightning comes from magic, but considering even Waters magic has the property of actual water, then lightning should have the same properties as lightning.

60k Celsius is around 108k farenheit degrees
Thank you for the conversion
Heat Manip is basically flames that never extinguish and can be sent everywhere
I think Mash's flight and underground traversal should help with avoiding these flames.
Destroyer type amp is on the blade and can be sent as a projectile
That would probably be the easiest to dodge in that case. Mash has fought wizards who use swords and bladed weapons, so this wouldn't be his first rodeo.
Ik i don’t see him evading everything while suffering Miasma
Ehhhh, if King manages to find something that involves Mash resisting poison, maybe that would help
Okay i might Go to sleep it’s 3:43 AM in France
Have a good night's sleep
The key you use for him is From NNT tho as i said he was Using enchantments in NNT already (that’s how we’ll get him to High 6-A in fact)
Ooh, same Bless Secondths, Summonings and Thirds

Impressive foot size
Bet lots of things are impressive in his body

So would resistance to fear manipulation be useful? Mash is able to stand in the presence of Wahlberg, who can cause visions of death with his mere presence. Of course, this probably isn't close, but hey it doesn't hurt to make sure.
Not really he would just resist the killing intent in itself not the negative energy and miasma flowing

Indeed

I see. I still don't understand a thing but I don't want to push my luck with questions.
ask everything you want

Canon movie?
Yeah it’s the one in which they beat the shit out of the second god it’s after the events of NNT and before the beginning of 4kota

I can't help it
I can’t help seeing his toes 🥵

Well the lightning comes from magic, but considering even Waters magic has the property of actual water, then lightning should have the same properties as lightning.
Mhh idrk if it would be accepted does it come from clouds or anything like this ?
Nnt Heat chain is accepted due to Gil’s magic coming from clouds and said magic being stated to be Natural

Thank you for the conversion
You welcome

I think Mash's flight and underground traversal should help with avoiding these flames.
Mel can fly too and can dig the ground with his darkness with a range of a few tens of km he can sense even in places where senses are irrelevant like purgatory

That would probably be the easiest to dodge in that case. Mash has fought wizards who use swords and bladed weapons, so this wouldn't be his first rodeo.
Possibly but TMF grants Mel a GINORMOUS boost in power and speed (unquantified exactly but he is stated to be stronger than his father in this state)

Ehhhh, if King manages to find something that involves Mash resisting poison, maybe that would help
Yeah it would

Have a good night's sleep
Thx mate

Ooh, same Bless Secondths, Summonings and Thirds
Boundless Mash with toes manip

Bet lots of things are impressive in his body

Not really he would just resist the killing intent in itself not the negative energy and miasma flowing
I see, well that's good to know then.
Indeed

ask everything you want
Yeah it’s the one in which they beat the shit out of the second god it’s after the events of NNT and before the beginning of 4kota
I see. So it was animated by Deen? Yikes...
I can’t help seeing his toes 🥵

Mhh idrk if it would be accepted does it come from clouds or anything like this ?
Nnt Heat chain is accepted due to Gil’s magic coming from clouds and said magic being stated to be Natural
Eeeh, ask King. He's been single handedly making the Mashle profiles, so he should know a thing or two and can probably explain it.
You welcome

Mel can fly too and can dig the ground with his darkness with a range of a few tens of km he can sense even in places where senses are irrelevant like purgatory
My main point is that in the air, Mash could have more mobility to move around and dodge, if that makes sense.
Possibly but TMF grants Mel a GINORMOUS boost in power and speed (unquantified exactly but he is stated to be stronger than his father in this state)
Mash has fought opponents that could FTE him many times over, such as his eldest brother Doom. Doom was already FTE to Mash and boosted his speed more, but Mash was able to dodge the attacks by simply reading Doom's movements. Mash should also be able to sense the effects of the amp, as his muscles warn him about how powerful his opponents is.
Yeah it would

Thx mate

Boundless Mash with toes manip

I see. So it was animated by Deen? Yikes...
Yeah but it wasn’t too bad

Eeeh, ask King. He's been single handedly making the Mashle profiles, so he should know a thing or two and can probably explain it.
I’ll ask him

My main point is that in the air, Mash could have more mobility to move around and dodge, if that makes sense.
Can He do anything particuliar while flying?
Mash has fought opponents that could FTE him many times over, such as his eldest brother Doom. Doom was already FTE to Mash and boosted his speed more, but Mash was able to dodge the attacks by simply reading Doom's movements. Mash should also be able to sense the effects of the amp, as his muscles warn him about how powerful his opponents is.
The problem here is that Mel has lots of range and will probably hit him if he can outspeed
Nnt characters can hide their presence too
Mel have very good sensing after the purgatory arc and can sense events in other planes of reality his sensing help him greatly in fights
It is Also indicated that Chandler Cuzack Meliodas and Zeldris are way too good with swords to be matched even by all of Excalibur’s great swordsmasters
Meaning they can at least bypass the perfect precog and insinctive reactions of the danse of Avidia and can also handle the great AD of the sword with skills alone predicting them or reacting to them would be very difficult and Darkness in itself has limited IR
i don’t see Mash dodging it forever while being killed by miasma and spammed with flame attacks that never extinguish and getting weakened by Negative energy too
His muscles can give him limited knowledge about the strength of Mel
But it won’t be useful once faced with his skills and abilities + his range is pretty big avoiding huge AOE damage would be hard also Mel can use 8 clones to fight said clones once controlled by an ennemy could tag Meliodas and restrain him for a bit it would be 8 opps with Mel’s skills and power

His regen too is pretty great and passive Heat From his attacks are équivalent to Escanor’s (or even stronger) who was killing someone who has 2x Mash’s resistance to heat (and it’s if we accept the lightning heat Mash countered as natural) from around 20 meters

Mel being faster than Mash would be deadly for sure 1 hit would wipe him out or heavily weaken him at least

And Mel can regen heal himself fully with his blood etc…

Yeah but it wasn’t too bad

I’ll ask him

Can He do anything particuliar while flying?
He kicks his legs to fly, so that's the main gist of it. It doesn't really limit him though, he still performs lives to maneuver more quickly in the air.
The problem here is that Mel has lots of range and will probably hit him if he can outspeed
Depends, does Mel have speed amps? Mash has speed amps of his own in the form of Big Bang Dash, which can overcome his opponents reaction speed.
Nnt characters can hide their presence too
It's less about presence, more so about Mash's muscles informing him, as well as his analytical prediction. Oh, and his beastly instincts and IR.
Mel have very good sensing after the purgatory arc and can sense events in other planes of reality
That is impressive, does it allow him to anticipate attacks?
his sensing help him greatly in fights
That wouldn't be a plus if it didn't
It is Also indicated that Chandler Cuzack Meliodas and Zeldris are way too good with swords to be matched even by all of Excalibur’s great swordsmasters
I see. Still, Mash has fought high level wizards, even ones on the levels of Divine Visionaries. Take Cell War. With his summon, Hephaestus, he was able to conjure up 4 flying disks that can cut through objects. Mash had to deal with 2 of these disks, and yet he was dodging them almost effortlessly. For context, Divine Visionaries are basically leaders of the wizarding world, and yadda yadda yadda, Life of King should be able to tell you more. Also, most wizards at Easton are prodigies, and one of them, Abyss Razor, also uses a sword, so they should be pretty talented with it. Of course, Abyss is probably not on the level of Meliodas.
Meaning they can at least bypass the perfect precog and insinctive reactions of the danse of Avidia and can also handle the great AD of the sword with skills alone predicting them or reacting to them would be very difficult and Darkness in itself has limited IR
I'm having a hard time understanding here, but from what I'm getting from it, they're so good with their sword skills that they can bypass precognition and IR. But how did they specifically do this? Also, handling the AD of sword skills would not be helpful in a battle against Mash, as Mash doesn't use swords. Unless he sculpted his iron pipe into the shape of a sword, which he hasnt done yet.
i don’t see Mash dodging it forever while being killed by miasma and spammed with flame attacks that never extinguish and getting weakened by Negative energy too
I'm not saying that Mash will dodge forever, I'm just saying he's skilled at it. If it helps Mash though, Mash can go on for a full month of training against opponents far more powerful than himself, so his stamina could last for a stupid amount of time under these conditions.
His muscles can give him limited knowledge about the strength of Mel
But it won’t be useful once faced with his skills and abilities
Eh, I'd say it would be pretty useful
+ his range is pretty big avoiding huge AOE damage would be hard
Mash has dodged large AoE, such as when he dodged Margarette's Sounds Orchestra by burrowing into the ground. Though I don't know if it would be the best trick with what's been stated before.
also Mel can use 8 clones to fight said clones once controlled by an ennemy could tag Meliodas and restrain him for a bit it would be 8 opps with Mel’s skills and power
That would be helpful I believe, but at that point it may as well work as an excercise for Mash, who was able to defeat ten of those previously mentioned opponents in 4 days, and said opponents were supposed to be far above him. And speaking if restraining, Mash's LS could definitely help if he gets a grip on Meliodas.
His regen too is pretty great
How great? Mash's regen is also good, as he survived a whole trident shoved through his back, and was already fine after a few seconds.
and passive Heat From his attacks are équivalent to Escanor’s (or even stronger) who was killing someone who has 2x Mash’s resistance to heat (and it’s if we accept the lightning heat Mash countered as natural) from around 20 meters
I'll give you this point, though again, maybe Life_of_King has some evidence to object against this.
Mel being faster than Mash would be deadly for sure 1 hit would wipe him out or heavily weaken him at least
Again, Mash is very skilled at reading his opponent's movements, and Mash has speed amps of his own. Now if only he could use Punch Squared.....
And Mel can regen heal himself fully with his blood etc…
I see, that would be troubling.

He kicks his legs to fly, so that's the main gist of it. It doesn't really limit him though, he still performs lives to maneuver more quickly in the air.
Lmao this character is goated

Depends, does Mel have speed amps? Mash has speed amps of his own in the form of Big Bang Dash, which can overcome his opponents reaction speed.
His TMF
They have passive amps with their miasma as shown with Melascula back story
Rage power can make them go from getting stomped to stomping the shit out of their opps

It's less about presence, more so about Mash's muscles informing him, as well as his analytical prediction. Oh, and his beastly instincts and IR.
I see Mel also has analytical predictions can predict entire patterns of movements and darkness as IR in itself

That is impressive, does it allow him to anticipate attacks?
Yeah from hidden angles etc…
I see. Still, Mash has fought high level wizards, even ones on the levels of Divine Visionaries. Take Cell War. With his summon, Hephaestus, he was able to conjure up 4 flying disks that can cut through objects. Mash had to deal with 2 of these disks, and yet he was dodging them almost effortlessly. For context, Divine Visionaries are basically leaders of the wizarding world, and yadda yadda yadda, Life of King should be able to tell you more. Also, most wizards at Easton are prodigies, and one of them, Abyss Razor, also uses a sword, so they should be pretty talented with it. Of course, Abyss is probably not on the level of Meliodas.
Mel solos because he is sexy

I'm having a hard time understanding here, but from what I'm getting from it, they're so good with their sword skills that they can bypass precognition and IR. But how did they specifically do this? Also, handling the AD of sword skills would not be helpful in a battle against Mash, as Mash doesn't use swords. Unless he sculpted his iron pipe into the shape of a sword, which he hasnt done yet.
They are basically too much for Arthur to handle despite having Excalibur and scaling to them it is stated that no human not even with Excalibur can cross swords on equal terms with them meaning they would bypass danse of avidia to a certain extent

I'm not saying that Mash will dodge forever, I'm just saying he's skilled at it. If it helps Mash though, Mash can go on for a full month of training against opponents far more powerful than himself, so his stamina could last for a stupid amount of time under these conditions.
Mel can fight for years (hundreds or thousands idrk) in purgatory

Eh, I'd say it would be pretty useful
Yeah as a source of informations

Mash has dodged large AoE, such as when he dodged Margarette's Sounds Orchestra by burrowing into the ground. Though I don't know if it would be the best trick with what's been stated before.
If he wants to get hit by tens of kilometers of dark energy yeah why not 😹

That would be helpful I believe, but at that point it may as well work as an excercise for Mash, who was able to defeat ten of those previously mentioned opponents in 4 days, and said opponents were supposed to be far above him. And speaking if restraining, Mash's LS could definitely help if he gets a grip on Meliodas.
Yeah might be helpful but not really for Mash If He get a hand on Meli it will be far easier to kill him for Mel with the use of miasma darkness tendrils or his sword

How great? Mash's regen is also good, as he survived a whole trident shoved through his back, and was already fine after a few seconds.
Mid high with mid High to possible Low godly regen negation

I'll give you this point, though again, maybe Life_of_King has some evidence to object against this.

Again, Mash is very skilled at reading his opponent's movements, and Mash has speed amps of his own. Now if only he could use Punch Squared.....
Yeah Mel too is pretty good pretty much nothing can throw his senses off He can read entire patterns of movements and predict them He is pretty good at it

I see, that would be troubling.
A bit Yeah

Lmao this character is goated
He is. If only there we're more supporters of thr verse, but maybe there will be more when the anime airs in 2023.
His TMF
They have passive amps with their miasma as shown with Melascula back story
Rage power can make them go from getting stomped to stomping the shit out of their opps
I see. Now I wish UPM could be used, but then Mash would go up to Country Level+ with FTL+ speeds, so I can't really do that.
I see Mel also has analytical predictions can predict entire patterns of movements and darkness as IR in itself
So his darkness is the IR? I see, and it seems Mel also has Analytical Predictions. So I guess they'd both be even in that aspect?
Yeah from hidden angles etc…
I see
Mel solos because he is sexy
Mash is cooler
They are basically too much for Arthur to handle despite having Excalibur and scaling to them it is stated that no human not even with Excalibur can cross swords on equal terms with them meaning they would bypass danse of avidia to a certain extent
I see, so from what I'm getting from this is that they're stupidly skilled with swords?
Mel can fight for years (hundreds or thousands idrk) in purgatory
Damn, that's a long time. But is that specific to purgatory? Since I didn't specify a location, it takes place in New York right?
Yeah as a source of informations
If he wants to get hit by tens of kilometers of dark energy yeah why not 😹
Eh, even the dark energy is underground?
Yeah might be helpful but not really for Mash If He get a hand on Meli it will be far easier to kill him for Mel with the use of miasma darkness tendrils or his sword
How fast can Mel produce these tendrils and these swords? Because iirc, Mash's muscles can flex to instantaneously knock someone out with a choke hold, thus causing the opponent to suffer hallucinations and pass out.
Mid high with mid High to possible Low godly regen negation
Yeesh, so Mash isn't going to have a great time recovering from damage.
Yeah Mel too is pretty good pretty much nothing can throw his senses off He can read entire patterns of movements and predict them He is pretty good at it
So as I said before, they're pretty even in this aspect, yeah?
A bit Yeah

He is. If only there we're more supporters of thr verse, but maybe there will be more when the anime airs in 2023.
W let’s pray

I see. Now I wish UPM could be used, but then Mash would go up to Country Level+ with FTL+ speeds, so I can't really do that.
Maybe once NNT upgrades are finished We could get FTL+ too and High 6-A

So his darkness is the IR? I see, and it seems Mel also has Analytical Predictions. So I guess they'd both be even in that aspect?
His Darkness is counscious it can move by itself to protect or attack instinctively

I see

Mash is cooler
😴

I see, so from what I'm getting from this is that they're stupidly skilled with swords?
Yeah Meli is Also very skilled with his fists and magic

Damn, that's a long time. But is that specific to purgatory? Since I didn't specify a location, it takes place in New York right?
No not really in fact purgatory conditions degrade their stamina the Time flows normally for them inside it

Eh, even the dark energy is underground?
He can burst it and destroy the équivalent of around 10 km under the ground and 10km in the air in Unsealed demon mark 1 (Far From his most powerful forms)

How fast can Mel produce these tendrils and these swords? Because iirc, Mash's muscles can flex to instantaneously knock someone out with a choke hold, thus causing the opponent to suffer hallucinations and pass out.
As fast has his combat speed

Yeesh, so Mash isn't going to have a great time recovering from damage.
Mhhh not really 😹

So as I said before, they're pretty even in this aspect, yeah?
Yeah they might be even

Mash grabs Meliodas by the neck and doesn't let go.
That’s if He can grab

In fact coming in close range is one of the worst possible scenarios for Mash as Darkness has IR + He won’t bypass Mel’s senses and Mel can go TMF will amp passively etc…

As discussed earlier Mash can’t resist hellblaze Heat

He can’t resist Poisons

Darkness tendrils clones etc… will kill Mash gently nullifying his regen in the process deconstruction one shots
Miasma alter instantly
Hellblaze null regen (Darkness too From the recent thread about Hellblaze downgrade should null regen)
Meliodas’s TMF can deconstruct/EE too

Mash should stay at range as much as possible

Demons can survive anyway with their neck entirely broken getting deconstructed entirely etc…

That’s if He can grab

In fact coming in close range is one of the worst possible scenarios for Mash as Darkness has IR + He won’t bypass Mel’s senses and Mel can go TMF will amp passively etc…

He can’t resist Poisons

Darkness tendrils clones etc… will kill Mash gently nullifying his regen in the process deconstruction one shots
Miasma alter instantly
Hellblaze null regen (Darkness too From the recent thread about Hellblaze downgrade should null regen)

Demons can survive anyway with their neck entirely broken getting deconstructed entirely etc…
Well it's less about breaking their neck and more about forcefully blocking the airway of someone almost instantly.

That’s if He can grab

He can’t resist Poisons

Miasma alter instantly

I see Mash break dancing and sucking in hellblaze and the miasma to counter it.
Darkness Tendrils get countered by Mash's IR. Also unless I'm missing something, the tendrils block stuff but I don't see why Mash can‘t just rip them away or squeeze them even if it tries protecting Mel's neck, he has Class Z which is significantly above Class G.

Last edited:
Well it's less about breaking their neck and more about forcefully blocking the airway of someone almost instantly.
Which doesn’t change the fact that without resistance Miasma will kill
Mash will be slower
Mel’s senses are way to good to simply get caught especially by someone slower
Mash would need an entire second to make a normal human hallucinate
Meliodas’s Darkness would cut both his arms instinctively and deconstruct his body instantly

And that’s only if Mash instincts are shitty enough to not feel the danger of a dude stronger Faster and that can passively kill him with multiple manners

Who could fight and harm people while not being counscious on multiple occasions (Sealed Wrath AM etc…)

1 second is thousands of times too much for a character that has FTL reaction speed

Conclusion:
Chocking him will be near impossible especially when Miasma attacks his vitals (Normally causing instant death to people with 0 resistance with even people as strong as Elisabeth needing to protect)

Ranged Hellblaze attacks will kill too without needing direct contact

His senses can’t be thrown off

He can sense movements and fluctuations in power in different planes of reality

Can use clones to spam ranged attacks

Can use TMF (We could even argue for him having 10 commandments since he fused his energy with them could hear his father akin to when they are possessed by commandments)

Can deconstruct Mash

Mash chokehold needs a whole second to have effects

He would need to constantly breakdance since Miasma is produced continously by Demons

Hellblaze is hot enough to passively kill him From meters
Darkness Tendrils get countered by Mash's IR.
They have IR too and scale to TMF Mel’s speed holding a chokehold would make him need to stop moving (He wouldn’t even be able to approach)
Also unless I'm missing something, the tendrils block stuff but I don't see why Mash can just rip them away or squeeze them even if it tries protecting Mel's neck,
They have way higher AP and he can summon trillion darkness Mel’s neck will be protected by the difference in speed his speed and passive abilities combined with darkness IR
He can fight while uncounscious anyway

he has Class Z which is significantly above Class G.
Doesn’t change anything about the fact that he’ll get sliced if he tries to chokehold Mel Lifting strength won’t do shit against Meliodas AP difference

Mash needs to be immobile for an entire second for a normal human to choke him darkness attacks will keep him away or kill him (Also Class T is accepted lessgooo)

Miasma will kill him instantly or heavily weaken him

Hellblaze will burn him

Mel can fight people with perfect Precog and IR and is still stated to be too much to handle for them in a sword fight

Mash only win con is to choke him
Which wouldn’t work

Mel’s win cons are
passive Poison Manip (With no resistance From Mash)

Heat Manip with Hellblaze (With no Resistance From Mash)

His Senses that will keep track of Mash

The difference in speed Enhanced by his negative energy amping him passively

Fear Manip that would keep Mash away Using his own instinct

Danmaku From 8 clones and aoe attacks with hundreds of km of range that would deconstruct Mash

Regen negation

IR

The fact that he is implied to be able to beat Danse of Avidia users

He can predict opps patterns of movements and can’t be cheated on by his Senses (Trying to modify His Senses is impossible as He can fight where senses are irrelevant)

He can fight normally without being counscious and is Just even more dangerous

Has Mid High regen at least

Just saying Mash choke isn’t enough and won’t work He himself has IR and to choke him Mash would need to stay immobile

Mash’s own instincts won’t allow him to approach

If He tries to break the distance he’ll die

If He stays at range Poison Manip will kill

Hellblaze can’t be extinguished and can be spammed it passively is enough to burn him to death

Deconstruction would one shot

Which doesn’t change the fact that without resistance Miasma will kill
Mash will be slower
Mel’s senses are way to good to simply get caught especially by someone slower
Mash would need an entire second to make a normal human hallucinate
Meliodas’s Darkness would cut both his arms instinctively and deconstruct his body instantly

And that’s only if Mash instincts are shitty enough to not feel the danger of a dude stronger Faster and that can passively kill him with multiple manners

Who could fight and harm people while not being counscious on multiple occasions (Sealed Wrath AM etc…)

1 second is thousands of times too much for a character that has FTL reaction speed

Conclusion:
Chocking him will be near impossible especially when Miasma attacks his vitals (Normally causing instant death to people with 0 resistance with even people as strong as Elisabeth needing to protect)

Ranged Hellblaze attacks will kill too without needing direct contact

His senses can’t be thrown off

He can sense movements and fluctuations in power in different planes of reality

Can use clones to spam ranged attacks

Can use TMF (We could even argue for him having 10 commandments since he fused his energy with them could hear his father akin to when they are possessed by commandments)

Can deconstruct Mash

Mash chokehold needs a whole second to have effects
It was just a slight correction, not a rebuttal

also it was less than a second but this is just nitpicking at this point

Darkness Tendrils get countered by Mash's IR. Also unless I'm missing something, the tendrils block stuff but I don't see why Mash can‘t just rip them away or squeeze them even if it tries protecting Mel's neck, he has Class Z which is significantly above Class G.
Oh, about the LS.... I don't exactly know if Mash can increase his LS separately from his AP, as Class Z is apart of his 6-B statistic. Once again, Life of King knows more.

It was just a slight correction, not a rebuttal
Oh ok

also it was less than a second but this is just nitpicking at this point
I saw the panel on the profile and it says 1 second iirc and approaching him is even harder than choking him

Oh, about the LS.... I don't exactly know if Mash can increase his LS separately from his AP, as Class Z is apart of his 6-B statistic. Once again, Life of King knows more.
Ah i see that’s a bit problematic if he can’t use it but anyway it ain’t really changing anything here

Send abs

Back