• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Saiyans' Immunity to Extinction Bomb

Status
Not open for further replies.
So where will this apply? We still take this right?

• Saiyans Canon
• Frieza might as well be King Cold?
• Cell
• Moro
Cell is an android, something as a virus won’t kill him

He's not. Shortly before Cell Max is released Gohan mentions that it's hard to see without his glasses and Piccolo then asks if Super Saiyan improves his eyesight. That's what he is thinking of.

Now does Super Saiyan improve eyesight? It cuts to Cell Max releasing so we never get the answer but since Piccolo brings it up it seems pretty likely that's what the writers want us to think. Maybe the manga will have Gohan answer the question instead of cutting away immediately.
I’ll look myself

Toryama came up with desings yes, but the story of it he didn't, he didn't wrotte the garlic jr saga, none of the toei canon movies, and not gt, just like how his words mean little to dbh, it would also mean little to toei, as he is not the one that makes the anime and all of its original ideas and plotpoints, just like how he is not the one who makes the games and whatever else, he is autority to the original manga continuity
And Toei need specific permission from Toriyama and needed Toriyama to look over their stuff which is the main reasons Toriyama was burnt out at points and wanted to be completely done with db after end of Z the only reason super is back due to db evolution and the db games is not a similar comparison as they don’t have to ask Toriyama for permission like toei did

So where will this apply? We still take this right?

• Saiyans Canon
• Frieza might as well be King Cold?
• Cell
• Moro
If Freeza gets it then Cold should as well, they have the same mutations so their biology is likely the same. I did see arguments for Hybrid Saiyans getting it as well.

And Toei need specific permission from Toriyama and needed Toriyama to look over their stuff which is the main reasons Toriyama was burnt out at points and wanted to be completely done with db after end of Z the only reason super is back due to db evolution and the db games is not a similar comparison as they don’t have to ask Toriyama for permission like toei did
How much did he acctually "revised"? Give details

He didn't said that it was how it happened, he said he liked it as a explanation, again the visuals do not contradict minus
<Literally said he thought that's how it happened and that's why he had him appear in the manga in the first place
001EBE4D-6CC0-4FBB-A6F8-9E94B1AC4568.jpg

IMG_9907.png

And the visuals do contradict Broly, in the manga panel as well Bardock has the headband with Torah's blood on it, something that he only acquired mid story during events in the Special that never happened or could fit into the Broly movie's timeline.

Don't forget Frost too and also Universe 6 Saiyans?
That's actually hard to say. I can't bring up scans right now but there are numerous statements saying Frost is a similar lifeform to Freeza rather than the same, they usually aren't even called the same species for some reason and we know the U6 Saiyans evolved completely differently from the U7 Saiyans so their biology might be completely different.

That's actually hard to say. I can't bring up scans right now but there are numerous statements saying Frost is a similar lifeform to Freeza rather than the same, they usually aren't even called the same species for some reason and we know the U6 Saiyans evolved completely differently from the U7 Saiyans so their biology might be completely different.
Can you help me to do King Cold justification? I'll call you on the wall in a minute

Can you help me to do King Cold justification? I'll call you on the wall in a minute
I'll be taking a break for half an hour. I don't know to what extent you need me but maybe this will suffice?

"Freeza is what you might call a mutated life-form. Strictly speaking, Freeza’s father is a mutant with an abnormally high battle power. And, born from his father alone, still in strong possession of the mutant traits, was Freeza. Accordingly, even saying “Freeza’s race”, these two are the only ones who possess an abnormal [level of] battle power and cruelty."

The specific phrase I am looking at is "And, born from his father alone, still in strong possession of the mutant traits, was Freeza." Which I feel justifies them sharing the same mutation and biological resistances, such as to disease.

I'm about to write a list ...
Correct me if I'm wrong, I'm not going to make a list for Heroes characters but I'm allowing anyone to apply to their profile maybe after my draft is listed in the canon saiyans profile
• Son Goku (Dragon Ball)
• Son Goku (Dragon Ball Z)
• Son Goku (DBS Anime)
• Son Goku (DBS Manga)
• Vegeta (Dragon Ball Z)
• Vegeta (DBS Anime)
• Vegeta (DBS Manga)
• Broly (Dragon Ball Super)
• Son Gohan (Dragon Ball Z)
• Son Gohan (Dragon Ball Super)
• Future Trunks
• Vegito (Main Canon)
• Gogeta (Dragon Ball Super)
• Future Gohan
• Goten
• Trunks
• Gotenks
• King Vegeta (Canon)
• Paragus (Canon)
• Nappa
• Raditz
• Frieza (Original Manga)
• Frieza (DBS Manga)
• King Cold
• Moro

Goku: Kid, Manga, DBS Anime, Chou
Vegeta: Manga, DBS Anime, Chou
Nappa, Raditz, Bardock (Canon), Tarble, Broly(canon). Goten, Gohan,
Gogeta (Super), Vegito, Trunks (adult and kid), Gotenks, and Pan

Frieza and King Cold

Cell and Cell Jr

Moro

Goku Black and Merged Zamasu

Merged Zamasu, Half Bloods,Pan, Cell and Cell Jr get a likely

Edit : Forgot Future Gohan lol

Correct me if I'm wrong, I'm not going to make a list for Heroes characters but I'm allowing anyone to apply to their profile maybe after my draft is listed in the canon saiyans profile
• Son Goku (Dragon Ball)
• Son Goku (DBS Anime)
• Son Goku (DBS Manga)
• Vegeta (Dragon Ball Z)
• Vegeta (DBS Anime)
• Vegeta (DBS Manga)
• Future Trunks
• Vegito (Main Canon)
• Future Gohan
• Goten
• Trunks
• Gotenks
• King Vegeta (Canon)
• Paragus (Canon)
• Nappa
• Raditz
• Frieza (DBS Manga)
• King Cold
• Moro
Add the toeiverse characters

Alright I'll sum this up and keep it short, thanks for helping me

The proposal in the op is for main continuity and not toei
Then why are we discussing the frost demons And Moro etc?

There is legitimately no reason this shouldn’t apply to toeiverse considering toriyamas statement

but if we’re not gonna talk about toeiverse then there should be a crt entirely focusing on the frost demons and Moro and etc.

• Son Goku (Dragon Ball)
• Son Goku (DBS Anime)
• Son Goku (DBS Manga)
• Vegeta (Dragon Ball Z)
• Vegeta (DBS Anime)
• Vegeta (DBS Manga)
• Future Trunks
• Vegito (Main Canon)
• Future Gohan
• Goten
• Trunks
• Gotenks
• King Vegeta (Canon)
• Paragus (Canon)
• Nappa
• Raditz
• Frieza (DBS Manga)
• King Cold
• Moro
It's right, bro

Then why are we discussing the frost demons And Moro etc?
Because they were part of it as well?

There is legitimately no reason this shouldn’t apply to toeiverse considering toriyamas statement
Statement made in context of the main continuity

but if we’re not gonna talk about toeiverse then there should be a crt entirely focusing on the frost demons and Moro and etc.
Not the same boat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back