• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Saiyans' Immunity to Extinction Bomb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also dbs anime was never stated to be a continuation of the manga and at best some movies like DB SSH was stated to be based off the manga though the series itself is never stated to be
You've already said this before, and it isn't any less incorrect now than it was then.
"Dragon Ball Super is a story take place in the climax time era of the Dragon Ball manga, which covers the period 10 years after fight of Goku and Majin Buu. This story is written by Toriyama-sensei, naturally it is connected to Dragon Ball."

The fact that Broly, the follow-up to the Super anime, as per Toriyama, directly adapts the Dragon Ball Minus storyline, the official prequel to the original manga, is further proof of this. Hell, Jaco and Tights, the entire concept of the Galactic Patrol is exclusive to Jaco the Galactic Patrolman, which is exclusive to the original manga's timeline.

You've already said this before, and it isn't any less incorrect now than it was then.
Last time I read it I swore I thought it said the dragon Ball super movie was an adaptation of the manga but now that I’ve reread it I see that it says Anime I do not agree with the second portion of your post but the first portion is enough

It is… we don’t have a toeiverse og db page
yes we do? see the toeiverse page again, see the "dragon ball" part, the one without a "Z"

Also dbs anime was never stated to be a continuation of the manga and at best some movies like DB SSH was stated to be based off the manga though the series itself is never stated to be
null showed you that it was, so i will not talk on this

yes we do? see the toeiverse page again, see the "dragon ball" part, the one without a "Z"

null showed you that it was, so i will not talk on this
I have no idea what you’re talking about but I’m gonna link both of the verse pages you’ll notice for Toei it somehow starts at DBZ while for the db page that isn’t affiliated with toei starts at DB also look at the differnece in starting for Power of Verse

BECAUSE NOBODY ******* CARES TO WRITE PAGES FOR THE ORIGINAL ANIME. SIMPLE AS THAT.
Yeah that’s what I was mentioning there’s no pages for it
What's this? A scene from the original Dragon Ball TV anime referenced in the Toei page?

Annin, Bongo, Hasky, and Lucifer — all characters from the original Dragon Ball TV anime — have pages, too, but **** 'em, I suppose.
Main toei og cast don’t have profiles still and aren’t relevant enough to document
I meant that theres toei exclusive characters but the summary and POV shows it starting at DBZ

No point in continuing this discussion as all I was mainly saying was og toei db isn’t relevant and this crt can pretty much be closed since the main things and accepted things have been applied so I’ll respond to your messages with this one but I’m not responding anymore since it’s just useless as there’s no point of it anymore

Yes, this thread is done and can be closed, I will ask Dereck to close their profile later as there are other threads that want to apply as well. Thanks for helping here

The heck last time I was here this had only 1 page and it was relatively simple.. why are there 4 pages..
The reasons can be found on page 1 But is because:

Some people bring up the heart vírus, and being debunked
Luffy saying that the vírus is layered due to sayian multipliers, which is stupid
And we are arguing If Toei sayians should get the resistance too.

for the purpose of getting the thread moving I suggest we make a new thread that talks about shared lore, cosmology and abilities between Toei and Canon. But this thread is pretty much finished.

Before this thread closes, could someone just reopen Future Trunks' profile again?
Someone messed up what was added by deleting it and I also didn't forget to put the link in the description, I only realized it was all back when it was unlocked again.

Just looked at the OP and page 1.

Here is a somewhat unpopular opinion.

The heart virus is merely a different type of disease than the extinction bomb. There are many types of diseases and illnesses, and according to our standards having resistance to one use of an ability doesn’t mean it applies to all uses of the ability. So goku having had a heart virus NOT a good counter point.

I agree with thread tho. Bye bye.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back