• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Z (Toei) - Cooler Rework (Cooler's Revenge/The Return of Cooler/Plan to Eradicate the Super Saiyans)

Status
Not open for further replies.
From the Daizenshuu 6, here
Is that referring to the Meta-Cooler's real numbers or is it just hype?
But simple and less long, and the most correct way.

Great work little brother
That isn't the most "correct way", it's a potential way one could do it but it's not necessary unless that's how all current Dragon Ball profiles look? Is that method Dragon Ball profiles are using?

Is that referring to the Meta-Cooler's real numbers or is it just hype?

That isn't the most "correct way", it's a potential way one could do it but it's not necessary unless that's how all current Dragon Ball profiles look? Is that method Dragon Ball profiles are using?
Unfortunately we use the longer things, has skills i've never seen, but they are there to complete the profile, i really don't like something big like that either (but if you put it all into a ki-related skills blog would be perfect)

All looks good and well done, though I don't think Meta Cooler should have infinite stamina purely out of being a robot, we need explicit statements of it having an infinite source of sustainment like the androids.
I feel like Body Control is a bit redundant, the same ability is already covered by Transformation. Still, I could see the two being paired next to each other and with the same explanation.
Lastly, I believe Space Survival could replace Self-Sustenance, since it includes that and more.

All looks good and well done, though I don't think Meta Cooler should have infinite stamina purely out of being a robot, we need explicit statements of it having an infinite source of sustainment like the androids.
I think not having biological functions and thus feeling no physical effects should be worth something. I guess I'll just drop it to superhuman.
I feel like Body Control is a bit redundant, the same ability is already covered by Transformation. Still, I could see the two being paired next to each other and with the same explanation.
Guss I'll just add the body control description to the transform description.
Lastly, I believe Space Survival could replace Self-Sustenance, since it includes that and more.
Alright, I'll change it to that.

Why is his spaceship considered standard equipment? Does he fight with it?
It's his spaceship that he uses to get across vast distances in space.

Since when did we include vehicles not used in fights as part of standard equipment?
The likes of Jaco has had his spaceship as equipment and he even has a speed rating for it yet he fights without it. Probably other characters on the wiki too. Edit: Raditz has his space pod under equipment as well.

Last edited:
I think not having biological functions and thus feeling no physical effects should be worth something. I guess I'll just drop it to superhuman.
Indeed, it's just isn't enough for infinite.
Meta Cooler might very well run out of battery (or whatever else powers him) at some point.

I believe they refer to standard Cooler's spaceship, not the Big Gete Star.
Personally I'm inclined to include it as optional equipment, partly because I don't think it fits the overall status of "equipment" and isn't specifically used by him in any particular manner (also because I guess it requires a crew and is more of a "Cooler Force" kind of thing, despite him being the owner), but I'm not outright opposed to its inclusion in the profile.

I believe they refer to standard Cooler's spaceship, not the Big Gete Star.
Personally I'm inclined to include it as optional equipment, partly because I don't think it fits the overall status of "equipment" and isn't specifically used by him in any particular manner (also because I guess it requires a crew and is more of a "Cooler Force" kind of thing, despite him being the owner), but I'm not outright opposed to its inclusion in the profile.
Alright, I moved it to Optional Equipment.

Since this thread has enough agreements and the wait time is over, I'm going to apply the changes and close this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back