• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Raditz 5-B

Status
Not open for further replies.

According to anime Dragon Ball Super saga Golden Frieza it is mentioned that Galactic Patrol has a missile that can destroy the entire planet

With an interview, the Galactic Patrol couldn't do anything against Raditz and the grown-up Saiyans (the same one that confirmed that there is a missile capable of destroying any planet), they can't do anything to Raditz

Where is the interview

Jaco the Galactic Patrolman chapter 11 confirms that the Galactic Patrol could do absolutely nothing to the Saiyans (further proving that Raditz must obtain at least 5-B when intercepting a missile that has the power to completely destroy a planet)

In chapter 445 of the Dragon Ball manga, we are shown that Saiyans could destroy planets too (this is just further proof of Raditz 5-B).

Adult Saiyans like Radtiz are too much for Galactic Patrol to handle, even though they have a missile capable of destroying planets, therefore he should receive 5-B
Agree: @GarrixianXD,@Daoist_Pepe, @Lonkitt ( concorda com a menção do Vegeta ) @LephyrTheRevanchist (agrees with the oozaru form and with multiplier getting 5-B)

Disagree: @Damage3245, @Maverick_Zero_X, @LephyrTheRevanchist

Neutral:

Last edited:
Just because they have a 5-B missile doesn't mean it would be any good if they can't hit him with it.

Yep, and we don't have a proper showing of him taking this anyways, so gotta disagree sadly my boi raditz will get his due one day, I know it

But it's very clear that even if they have something like that, they can't do anything about it, we don't need any demonstration, just the fact that they have a missile to destroy a planet already guarantees us this scale for the Raditz, as they can have Are you sure it won't help? It already shows that they tried to destroy them with several missiles of this level, I really don't know why you're disagreeing.

But it's very clear that even if they have something like that, they can't do anything about it, we don't need any demonstration, just the fact that they have a missile to destroy a planet already guarantees us this scale for the Raditz, as they can have Are you sure it won't help? It already shows that they tried to destroy them with several missiles of this level, I really don't know why you're disagreeing.
surface area + Speed, most of the time a big explosion doesn't grant you to scale to the full blast of it due to your body being only so big to take the area of the explosion, with the distance from said explosion also mattering for how much you scale of it, and what speed is the missile? a saiyan is small and can fly, making them hard to hit with it already, outside of the fact that the Galactic Patrol will not sacrifice an entire planetary area just to kill a couple of saiyans, and if they did that the saiyan in question would die since it would destroy the planet they are in, thus leaving them in space to suffocate to death

oh and also
main-qimg-3beae2a592aebed90ac7405b8505e184-lq

"Si con una fuerza de combate de 10.000 se puede destruir un planeta"
"If with a power level of 10.000 it is possible to destroy a planet"

it is stated that the minimum to destroy a planet is 10.000 of power level, which raditz doesn't have as his power level is 1.500

I'd say we do need a demonstration for it in order to solidly scale Raditz to them, or a much more direct statement.

I'd say we do need a demonstration for it in order to solidly scale Raditz to them, or a much more direct statement.
Of course, Damage, as if they haven't tried a bunch of times with all these claims, in which case you would have to bring some proof that they didn't do it, if you can, lol

oh and also

it is stated that the minimum to destroy a planet is 10.000 of power level, which raditz doesn't have as his power level is 1.500
Tbf it does not say that the minimum level needed to destroy a planet is 10K, but that 10K can destroy a planet

surface area + Speed, most of the time a big explosion doesn't grant you to scale to the full blast of it due to your body being only so big to take the area of the explosion, with the distance from said explosion also mattering for how much you scale of it, and what speed is the missile? a saiyan is small and can fly, making them hard to hit with it already, outside of the fact that the Galactic Patrol will not sacrifice an entire planetary area just to kill a couple of saiyans, and if they did that the saiyan in question would die since it would destroy the planet they are in, thus leaving them in space to suffocate to death

oh and also

Of course, Omega, if this were used here, many characters that would have 50 thousand powers would be the solar system, but we don't use this thing here to be clearer.

Do the math on how many planets you would destroy to reach a solar system with more than 10 thousand
Power Levels are not linear for us to do math like that for them, they still represent who is stronger than who tho, as we currently use on the profiles such as guldo, krillin and gohan

I think the strongest piece of evidence here is Vegeta mentioning that Saiyans can destroy planets, since its pretty clear he's referencing Saiyans as a Warrior Group. The 5-B missile is a bit iffy given what Adem and Lephyr brought up

I think the strongest piece of evidence here is Vegeta mentioning that Saiyans can destroy planets, since its pretty clear he's referencing Saiyans as a Warrior Group. The 5-B missile is a bit iffy given what Adem and Lephyr brought up
Although they could send a lot of missile to single Saiyan, which in turn wouldn't be able to achieve, I'm fine with possibly if you prefer.

I disagree with this. For the reasons pointed out above this doesn’t strike me as definitive enough to warrant a 5-B rating.
Why wouldn't you get an idea here? From what I see they have already tried a lot of times to claim that nothing works, do you think it possibly matches better?

Yeah, but vegeta saying that saiyans in the past have destroyed planets doesn't mean that absolutely all of them have the capability to do so

I agree, Jaco was obviously referring to the fact that the galactic patrol doesn't have anything that could directly kill a Saiyan and Vegeta was talking about the saiyans as the race itself, not only the elite-class or the mid-class ones
The mid and elite are part of the race, when speaking in general the statemens works when not including the likes of raditz also

Besides the official statements say that raditz wouldn't have the power level to destroy a planet anyway

I think the strongest piece of evidence here is Vegeta mentioning that Saiyans can destroy planets, since its pretty clear he's referencing Saiyans as a Warrior Group.
Doesn't really matter ultimately. They are already around tier 5 by virtue of being stronger than Roshi/KP/Kami, of course they could destroy a planet with couple of those assholes running around.

However, the lowest attack we know that can one shot a planet is the Galick Gun, from Vegeta. And if you want to use the statement from El Manga Legendario that a PL of at least 10k can do it, that's another thing pointing at the fact, Raditz himself couldn't do it alone, since he's way below that PL.

Raditz and the rest of the saiyans simply don't have proper proof to scale em to 5-B.

The mid and elite are part of the race, when speaking in general the statemens works when not including the likes of raditz also
Yes, there is no reason to believe that the difference in power between low class Saiyans is large enough for them have a different tier

Besides the official statements say that raditz wouldn't have the power level to destroy a planet anyway
The "official statements" already said that Teen Goku kamehameha is planet-level:
cCcqMG1LZIoTm83LbMwYvGgHqrsfNlU2t79vtqSKZZgopdT-6RJ4RUZ9FondWcfzoe9WFCPhI3X0TeI=s640-c-fcrop64=1,00001fa8ffffe057-nd-v1

Last edited:
Raditz and the rest of the saiyans simply don't have proper proof to scale em to 5-B.
Why wouldn't it have? I showed the proof and why didn't you see it? It is simply said that they cannot kill the saiyans and even though they have weapons to destroy planets, they simply cannot

How is this not solid evidence?

Literally raditz barely had a chance to show off her shape oozaru which multiplies your power many times over
I could see him having 5-B in oozaru form, because of the accepted x10 multiplier, putting Raditz within the minimum proposed by El Manga Legendario, then using the bomb thing as support for that.

Edit: Note, I'm not saying I'm agreeing with this, because then we enter the problem of multiplier bs. And again, the Galick Gun is still a hard cap here. There's just no way to avoid.

The "official statements" already said that Kid Goku kamehameha is planet-level:
cCcqMG1LZIoTm83LbMwYvGgHqrsfNlU2t79vtqSKZZgopdT-6RJ4RUZ9FondWcfzoe9WFCPhI3X0TeI=s640-c-fcrop64=1,00001fa8ffffe057-nd-v1
I don't know if you don't know spanish or is just trolling.

This doesn't say "Kid Goku" is planet level, it says the Kamehameha has the power to destroy the planet, it doesn't specify the version of Goku, the same text also mentions the Androids. It's talking about techniques in general, it's even framed as such:
"After the power to destroy a planet that the Kamehameha has, the multiplication technique is another technique that stands out for it's superhuman capacity"

It's not talking about a specific version nor a specific user

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back