• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Raditz 5-B

Status
Not open for further replies.
He is Bardock son, who is a low-class saiyan, unless I'm forgetting something
Small corrections. Your rank is based on individual power at birth.

It's why Paragus, whose power is worth jack shit, was allowed to have his Son in the same chamber as Vegeta. Broly's BP/PL was in the Elite. Bardock's standing has no effect on Raditz's.

Secondly, while Bardock was BORN low class, his adult power level is NOT. It's distinctly mentioned by Gas that his power exceeds the low class marker and is higher than that. The margin of which we can't quantify, but the point remains the same.

Outside of this, I'm neutral on the thread.

Pretty sure that new AP blog places Raditz at Low 5-B and the Oozaru multiplier would put him at 5-B
We're kinda just waiting for the new Frieza calc

Well, me personally am neutral with that specific thing.

But base raditz being 5-B I have to disagree.

@Damage3245 @Maverick_Zero_X @Lonkitt what do you say regarding the x10 oozaru multiplier for Raditz? Rating that as 5-B (I believe there also was an accepted rating like that for Nappa in another thread, but I don't think it ever got applied?)

Well, me personally am neutral with that specific thing.

But base raditz being 5-B I have to disagree.

@Damage3245 @Maverick_Zero_X @Lonkitt what do you say regarding the x10 oozaru multiplier for Raditz? Rating that as 5-B (I believe there also was an accepted rating like that for Nappa in another thread, but I don't think it ever got applied?)
Thank you very much for helping me, brother

Don't we already do that? Isn't that why Raditz has a Moon level+ as Oozaru rating on his profile?

Don't we already do that? Isn't that why Raditz has a Moon level+ as Oozaru rating on his profile?
With Oozaru, Raditz surpasses the minimum threshold proposed by El Manga Legendario of a PL capable of destroying a planet (10,000), so his base would effectively downscale from there into Low 5-B.

Which might in turn upgrade Piccolo's Makankosappo, but yeah

I don't know if you don't know spanish or is just trolling.

This doesn't say "Kid Goku" is planet level, it says the Kamehameha has the power to destroy the planet, it doesn't specify the version of Goku, the same text also mentions the Androids. It's talking about techniques in general, it's even framed as such:
"After the power to destroy a planet that the Kamehameha has, the multiplication technique is another technique that stands out for it's superhuman capacity"

It's not talking about a specific version nor a specific user
What the statement mostly refers to is that in general any Kamehameha should have the power to destroy a planet.

With Oozaru, Raditz surpasses the minimum threshold proposed by El Manga Legendario of a PL capable of destroying a planet (10,000), so his base would effectively downscale from there into Low 5-B.

Which might in turn upgrade Piccolo's Makankosappo, but yeah
I think keeping it as it is would be better. "Destroying a planet" isn't necessarily inherently 5-B by itself. You can pretty heavily devastate a planet even with Moon level+ AP.

it is stated that the minimum to destroy a planet is 10.000 of power level, which raditz doesn't have as his power level is 1.500
COMPLETELY not what that says, it just says a power level of 10k CAN destroy a planet, it never says "if the minimum to destroy a planet"

It just says 10k is a confortable value to destroy a planet. They're not gonna say "Oh, a 950 can destroy a planet, so then 150,000,000 is 157894.736842x stronger!!!"

the point is to show there are a lot more zeros, that's about it.

"Si con una fuerza de combate de 10.000 se puede destruir un planeta"
if it was actually saying what you claim, they would've said:

"si la fuerza de combate minima para destruir in planeta es 10,000, imaginate que puede hacer..."
"if the minimum power level to destroy a planet is 10,000, imagine what..."

However, the lowest attack we know that can one shot a planet is the Galick Gun, from Vegeta. And if you want to use the statement from El Manga Legendario that a PL of at least 10k can do it, that's another thing pointing at the fact, Raditz himself couldn't do it alone, since he's way below that PL.
Saying it's the minimum power to destroy a planet is also unfounded, based on the fact that this is just DC. It could have the overall joules, and just not the DC.
Say, a low 5-B attack would effectively send a planet asunder too, even being conservative for Vegeta's normal power, showing that the galick Gun is specifically special in its DC.

I think keeping it as it is would be better. "Destroying a planet" isn't necessarily inherently 5-B by itself. You can pretty heavily devastate a planet even with Moon level+ AP.
Me overall am neutral to it, but apparently the new blog Adem brought up will discuss an alternative anyways.

So yeah, as it stands, this thread is rejected.

@LuffyRuffy46307 do you want to wait for more staff input or will you rather wait for when the blog Adem brought up be discussed and bring this as support in the future?

Me overall am neutral to it, but apparently the new blog Adem brought up will discuss an alternative anyways.

So yeah, as it stands, this thread is rejected.

@LuffyRuffy46307 do you want to wait for more staff input or will you rather wait for when the blog Adem brought up be discussed and bring this as support in the future?
Whatever you prefer is fine with me

Doesn't really matter ultimately. They are already around tier 5 by virtue of being stronger than Roshi/KP/Kami, of course they could destroy a planet with couple of those assholes running around.

However, the lowest attack we know that can one shot a planet is the Galick Gun, from Vegeta. And if you want to use the statement from El Manga Legendario that a PL of at least 10k can do it, that's another thing pointing at the fact, Raditz himself couldn't do it alone, since he's way below that PL.

Raditz and the rest of the saiyans simply don't have proper proof to scale em to 5-B.
This has already closed (missed these messages while I was making dinner), but ultimately, I do agree that Vegeta's statement sadly isn't enough for Raditz to get a boost

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back