• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Minor Floating✅
Sonic, Mighty & Ray can briefly float mid air before they start falling.

Limited Sound Manipulation✅
Amy and Wave can knock away other by cartoonishly yelling at them.

Limited Body Control✅
Sonic, Bark, Storm and Knuckles can increase the size of their hands for stronger hits. Jet, Nights & Cream cartoonishy grow their heads to confuse others.

Hammerspace✅
Sonic the Fighters: Everyone, minus Bark, can perform Weapon Steal(↓P+B) in their moveset which involves reaching into his enemies personal hammerspace to take access of their weapons.
Sonic Riders: Several competitors can summon their weapons out of of thin air to perform their attacks.

Elasticity✅
Everyone in SegaSonic, Shuffle, Riders & TSR can reform after getting flattened. Everyone in Fighters has the Wimpy Punch in their moveset(P) which involves them getting squashed by Bark and can recover from getting cartoonsihly derformed in general. Characters that have this ability only for their Modern keys(like Vector for example) should get this in their earlier keys too. This seems more like something natural for people in Sonic's world rather than a skill that needs to get learned. Even robots & vehichles have this.

4th Wall Breaking✅
Game Rouge: Looks at the player and winks at them.
Game Tails and Amy: Can look at the player & get annoyed waiting for them.
Game Espio: Mocks the player for their low score. Acknowedges the Egg Emperor boss fight as the final stage.
Sonic X: Knuckles, Rouge & Amy have shown awareness of being in an anime. Shadow doesn't get wierded out when the Chaotix break the 4th wall.
Game Sonic: When Shadow asks from Sonic to let him destroy Emerl, the player is given 2 options: "YES" and "NO". Even if the player chooses "YES", Sonic instead asks if he was really expected to "YES" and fights Shadow's.

Black Arms, GUN & Eggman Weaponary✅
Evil Aura: Via Black Sword
Homing Attack: Via Lock-Ons
Energy Projection: Via Laser Guns
Shockwave Generation: Via Samura Blade
Limited Sealing & Absorption: Via Vaccums
Explosion Manipulation: Via Cannons and RPGs
Healing & Willpower Manipulation: Via Heal Cannon
Flight: Via Flying Saucers, Black Wings, Black Hawk and Black Volt
Biological or Animal Manipulation? Black Volts, Worm Creatures and Worm Shooters shoot homming parasitic worms at the target
Air Manipulation: Black Hawks and Volts can project a slicing wind with by flapping their wings (Note: Kamaitachi means whirlwind slashes)

Restoration
Shadow the Hedgehog: Limited Energy Restoration (He can built up power for his Chaos Gauges by either stimulating his inner destructive impulse or spirit of justice.)
Sonic Battle: Energy Absorption->Limited Energy Restoration (Receiving damage, blocking attacks, and using their Heal Skill will generate energy for the Ichikoro Gauge.)
Storybook Series: Limited Energy Restoration (Dealing damage, blocking attacks, and the usage of certain skills will generate energy for the Soul Gauge.)
Sonic Generations: Space-Time/Void Manipulation->Physical, Immaterial, Metaphysical, & Temporal Restoration (While traveling through each area, Modern and Classic Sonic were restoring time/fixing space that ultimately restored the bodies & conciouness of their friends.)
Chaos Emeralds, Sol Emeralds, Super Emeralds & Master Emerald
-Physical & Temporal Restoration:
The Chaos Emeralds were able to repair the gateway to the Time Eater's lair prior to its fight with both Sonics. The Chaos Emeralds were able to restore reality as a whole to its state prior to the Time Eater's havoc, undoing the damage across all of space-time. The Master Emerad could restore the Earth back to normal after the planet was split into pockets of reality. Additionally, the Chaos Emeralds can even repair themselves when the shards of a Chaos Emerald are put in close enough proximity. The same applies for the Master Emerald.
-Immaterial Restoration (Metaphysical): Super Sonic used the true power of the Chaos Emeralds to pacify Perfect Chaos from its fury and resentment it used to transform. After Elise felt his presence in the wind and his friends gathered the Chaos Emeralds, Sonic was resurrected by their power. Blaze restores Sonic's memories by using the Sol Emeralds. The Chaos Emeralds may help Shadow reviving his memory after suffering from amnesia and Sonic &.co regain their old memories after the Phantom Ruby disorted the world.
-Energy Restoration: Super Sonic purified Mother Wisp returning her to normal, after she was corrupted into a Nega-Wisp from having her energy drained by Eggman. The Chaos Emeralds and Sol Emeralds are verbatim stated to have a limitless supply of energy, with intense feelings of emotions being able to restore them from an inert state to once again tap into their limitless energy. They can accumulate their power in the midst of nature, but it takes a considerable amount of time for them to restore that way. The Sol Emeralds were able to restore the Chaos Emeralds' power when the later gemstones lost their glow.

Last edited:
I don't think the plot stuff is valid, since it's not like there's a canon player making these choices or something.

Agree with the rest.

I feel we should add Restoration to the Sonic cast since that's a new-ish ability. I'll list them below. EDIT: Seems the OP ninja'd me but I'll just link this for scans

For the Sonic Battle cast:
Energy Absorption gets replaced with Restoration (Energy) for the Ichikoro Gauge (Receiving damage, blocking attacks, and using his/her Heal Skill will generate energy for the Ichikoro Gauge).

Modern and Classic Sonic get:
Restoration (Physical, Immaterial [Metaphysical], & Temporal Restoration)

I skipped a description because this would be attached to their Void/Life/Space-Time hax that they do by running in Generations, since the description seems explanatory for this ability addition.

For the Chaos Emeralds:
Restoration (Physical & Temporal Restoration - The Chaos Emeralds were able to repair the gateway to the Time Eater's lair prior to its fight with both Sonics. After the Time Eater's defeat, the gems restored reality to its state prior to the Time Eater's havoc and ultimately undid the damage across all of space-time. Additionally, they can even repair themselves when the shards of a Chaos Emerald are put in close enough proximity. Immaterial Restoration [Metaphysical] - Super Sonic used the true power of the Chaos Emeralds to pacify Perfect Chaos from its fury and resentment it used to transform. After Elise felt his presence in the wind and his friends gathered the Chaos Emeralds, Sonic was resurrected by their power. Energy Restoration - The Chaos Emeralds are verbatim stated to have a limitless supply of energy, with intense feelings of emotions being able to restore them and the Sol Emeralds from an inert state to once again tap into their limitless energy)

Last edited:
Restoration (Physical & Temporal Restoration - The Chaos Emeralds were able to repair the gateway to the Time Eater's lair prior to its fight with both Sonics. Additionally, they can even repair themselves when the shards of a Chaos Emerald are put in close enough proximity. Immaterial Restoration [Metaphysical] - After Elise felt his presence in the wind and his friends gathered the Chaos Emeralds, Sonic was resurrected by their power
Nice more evidence! Gonna update the OP thanks!
Just a note: the first link doens´t works
Strange, it still working for me. Does this other link work for you?
Don’t agree with the plot resistance
It's hasn't been not the OP anymore for like half an hour 😭

I've seen pages putting either Floating or even Physics Manip for gag characters halting their fall.

The Mask, LT page etc. Pinkie got Reality Warping from that. Does it matter that other pages you've seen don't have it? I've seen abilities from the LT page other gag characters don't have. It doesn't make those abilities any less legit appliactions of toon force. I'll just change gravity stuff to floating.

The Mask, LT page etc. Pinkie got Reality Warping from that. Does it matter that other pages you've seen don't have it? I've seen abilities from the LT page other gag characters don't have. It doesn't make those abilities any less legit appliactions of toon force. I'll just change gravity stuff to floating.
Yeah I think floating works better. I fully agree with the crt now.

Thank y'all! Can sb open these pages?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back