• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

saint seiya omega upgrades

so lately i`ve been checking out some of the SSO character`s profiles and they`r offly off

what i think should change are the following characters:

- 3-B Aegaeon

- 3-B Gallia

- 3-B Ikki

- 3-B Mars (with Galaxian Mars)

- Atleast 3-C Tokisada (S2)

- 2-B abzu and possible infinite speed for him

- atleast 3-B Subaru (post-Hyperion duel)

- 3-C Genbu at his peak

- 3-B Amor (with Galaxian Mars)

- Atleast 3-C possible 3-B for Libra shiryu

- Atleast 3-C for Harbinger in his peak

here are my reasoning for the following characters:

- the reason for Aegaeon`s 3-B rate is because they said the gods they killed are weak, and even they could kill them and become a god killer. we can agree that they`r referring to twin gods since none of the saint killed any of the olympian gods/titans

- Gallia is stronger than Aegaeon, so it`s simple matter of scalling

- Same with ikki: he stalemented with Aegaeon

- Mars with Galaxian Mars is a bit stronger than clothless athena whom atleast should be 3-B: he broke her Barrier and was going to Kill her had Sagittarious seiya not saved her

- Amor is same as Mars with Galaxian mars

- atleast 3-C rating for S2 tokisada is due to him enduring a blow from subaro who was tapping into portion of saturns power and tokisada himself has a portion of saturns power when he became a pallasite and is stronger than his S1 self which is currently rated as 3-C

- Saturn said in order to break free from hyperion`s time-stop he needs to surrpass hyperions cosmo which later when bronze saints obtained thier omega cloth he broke free, meaning he surrpassed hyperion. so he should be atleast 3-B, he was already rivalling koga and others due his true form being saturn

- Genbu at his peak cracked hyperions` holy sword which stalementing Normal Athena excalamation till they empowered it with genbu`s Spirit/cosmo. so i think it`s reasonable to assume he would be 3-C

- Libra Shiryu shouldn`t be any weaker than Ikki so he should get the same threatment as ikki: 3-B - same with Harbinger: he was stalementing against titan`s holy sword the same sword that`s 3-B. so he should also get 3-B threatment at his peak

As for Abzu: he said it took all gods to come in togheter to seal him away cause he was too powerfull for any indiviual god *Cough *Cough* stomping god cloth athena with a portion of his power *Cough *Cough*. that Includes the likes of Zeus and hades. with possibility of having infinite speed since he created the universe and logically would mean that he existed before time-space Feed backs are necessary

@victor what's your reasoning to upgrade these characters though. Where is your evidence to provide proof for your propositions.

Grudgeman1706 said:
@victor what's your reasoning to upgrade these characters though. Where is your evidence to provide proof for your propositions.
i`ll list them in a bit. eating dinner

We can't scale canon Zeus from Episode G feats with Omega. Sorry. Abzu is 2-C at best.

IT would also make Kouga's fight with him even more ridiculous.

Multi-galaxy Ikki and Seiya are very inconsistent imo.

Matthew Schroeder said:
We can't scale canon Zeus from Episode G feats with Omega. Sorry. Abzu is 2-C at best.
IT would also make Kouga's fight with him even more ridiculous.

Multi-galaxy Ikki and Seiya are very inconsistent imo.
because omega follows anime not manga?

i think of it as that they grow much more powerfull in that past years to the point of being 3-B even in base. it`s like how goku can grow his base form as stronge as his other forms.

Back