• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m gonna do this in little sections since I know some of this we’ll be a bit controversial

1. Alright so sasuke should be low 5-b with TK. He has hagromo eye powersAnd pulled off the exact same feat as him

Susgay moon stuff

Edit:Hagromo did this on his deathbed with no biju chakra. For sasuke’s Rinnegan to still somehow be far weaker then Hagromo’s ghost hags would somehow only be capable of giving sasuke and naruto power less then his deathbed self which doesn’t even make sense considering he gave naruto six path senjustu(which is only obtainable via having all the biju’s chakra) plus this is supposed to be a reflection of when he gave asura all his power now being far and giving it to both “asura” and “Indra”

2. Next is toneri, I believe he should also be rated as tier 5(or atleast possibly) with tk. He states he will recreate the earth from its remains after destroying it with the tensegans power.

Imgur

Since he was gonna remake the planet from what was left of the collision I don’t think it would be to far out there to say he’d use his tk.

3. so toneri after obtaining the power of Hamura was gonna just straight up destroy the planet with a seemly simply energy blasts on some DBZ type of timing

Total Planetary Annihilation - Imgur

Edit: I Just because toneri uses Hamura’s moon moving power as a bases to hype it up doesn’t mean the blast itself would only be merely 5-c when his intention was to completely destroy the planet itself from the beginning(especially since a 5-c attack would only make earth just pull itself back together). This would be backed by the fact he was capable of casually throwing out moon lvl attacks with his own tensegan and wasn’t capable of just blasting the planet away on his own and needed to throw the moon instead.

This is pretty blatantly plantery. And since this is Hamura’s power this should scale to the all the other god tiers of the verse.

So in conclusion sasuke low 5-b with tk, Toneri 5-b(or possibly) with tk and the god tiers should be upgraded to 5-b.

Last edited:
Gotta debunk the reason 5-B Toneri got removed in the first place since you're using the same evidence

Post in thread 'Sealing Away Naruto's 5-B in a Chibaku Tensei' https://vsbattles.com/threads/sealing-away-narutos-5-b-in-a-chibaku-tensei.160670/post-6202881

Post in thread 'Sealing Away Naruto's 5-B in a Chibaku Tensei' https://vsbattles.com/threads/sealing-away-narutos-5-b-in-a-chibaku-tensei.160670/post-6202885
quick question can you see the Imgur stuff for sasuke cuz I can’t

As for the debunk, it doesn’t really make much sense for his light attack to just be 5-c just because he uses uses hamura’s moon moving as a bases for his power when he was attempting to destroy the earth(especially when the planet would just pull itself back together agian if it’s gbe isn’t bypassed or whatever). As for the statement it doesn’t really get affected by his original plan seeing as he was still planning on destroying the earth itself in the collision

1) I will give my input. I disagree with the Sasuke bit. Nothing in that scan suggests that Sasuke was the one who hurled the moon into space. We clearly see it rising by its own.

2) The "recreating earth is valid" but we don't have a timeframe so it is somewhat useless. I will get to why it is valid though. This scan which is often misrepresented as referring to LOJ (which you did in your OP too, your second rhetoric) is actually referring to Toneri hurling the moon and its meteors (danmaku style) at planet earth and causing its annihilation. I extracted the text for us to read it clearly
The Moon is on a collision course with Earth and it appears that there is nothing that can prevent total planetary annihilation. In the midst of all this Hyuga Hanabi, the current heir of the Hyuga clan gets kidnapped by a mysterious foe named Toneri. Could the two incidents be related? Uzumaki Naruto, Sakura Haruno, Shikamaru Nara, Hinata Hyuga and Sai set out on a rescue mission that could very well determine the fate of the ninja-world. The exciting conclusion to the Naruto manga is finally here!
The bolded statement from the the movie guidebook is supported by the fact that Toneri states this here. He was going to recreate the planet from its ashes so no where is it stated in the movie or novel that Toneri is just going to life wipe the planet then terraform it so I don't agree with Slayer's perspective the stuff bleachHurricane linked. Every instance that the consequences of the moon - earth collision was brought up never referred to life wipe/making earth uninhabitable.

I don't have the time to procure each instance from the novel but this should suffice. It isn't as simple as life wiping then terraforming the planet, like Slayer pointed out in Arc's thread
According to Toneri, Ootsutsuki Hamura was also the originator of the tenseigan. Using the great power of the tenseigan, he brought order and stability to the world of the moon. Even after his death, the people of the moon treated 'Hamura’s tenseigan' as a treasure. They enshrined it as a religious object, and devoted a plan to eternally preserving it.

The tenseigan however, was not limited to Hamura’s tenseigan only. By implanting the Hyuuga clan’s byakugan, those who inherited the Ootsutsuki’s blood could manifest and acquire a new tenseigan. By combining the chakra of both clans, the byakugan would transform into the tenseigan.

'That is why I had to obtain the byakugan.'

Using the powerful ocular ability of the tenseigan, even a destroyed planet Earth could be revived. To create a world with peace where chakra is not used as a weapon—Toneri said that Hanabi giving up her byakugan would be a sacrifice for this noble goal. Toneri ranted to Hinata for ten minutes.

3) As I have already explained this scan is not referring to LOJ so I agree with Arc's point on LOJ being 5-C+ I guess.

Last edited:
1) I will give my input. I disagree with the Sasuke bit. Nothing in that scan suggests that Sasuke was the one who hurled the moon into space. We clearly see it rising by its own.
sasuke made it and id image his controlling it like he did when he was hauling the tailed beast to the fallen valley
2) The "recreating earth is valid" but we don't have a timeframe so it is somewhat useless. I will get to why it is valid though. This scan which is often misrepresented as referring to LOJ (which you did in your OP too, your second rhetoric) is actually referring to Toneri hurling the moon and its meteors (danmaku style) at planet earth and causing its annihilation. I extracted the text for us to read it clearly

The bolded statement from the the movie guidebook is supported by the fact that Toneri states this here. He was going to recreate the planet from its ashes so no where is it stated in the movie or novel that Toneri is just going to life wipe the planet then terraform it so I don't agree with Slayer's perspective the stuff bleachHurricane linked. Every instance that the consequences of the moon - earth collision was brought up never referred to life wipe/making earth uninhabitable.

I don't have the time to procure each instance from the novel but this should suffice. It isn't life wipe - terraforming.
Um ok cool
3) As I have already explained this scan is not referring to LOJ so I agree with Arc's point on LOJ being 5-C+ I guess.
I can’t see any of your scans so idk what your referring to here

sasuke made it and id image his controlling it like he did when he was hauling the tailed beast to the fallen valley
SPCT is Nard and Sasu that performed it, that's what happened and that's how we treat it on the wiki. And he wasn't responsible for hurling it
I can’t see any of your scans so idk what your referring to here
All the links or just section 3? All of them seem fine for me. The links i posted were from your OP(copy paste). This is what i linked tho in section 3
DZ8cQKB_d.webp

SPCT is Nard and Sasu that performed it, that's what happened and that's how we treat it on the wiki. And he wasn't responsible for hurling it
Ya they sealed her together, nard doesn’t have PD in his bag. Regardless of the wiki sasuke has Hagoromo eye powers so it still scale regardless
All the links or just section 3? All of them seem fine for me. The links i posted were from your OP(copy paste). This is what i linked tho
DZ8cQKB_d.webp
All links, it just says “image you are requesting doesn’t exist” or whatever. Regardless his plan was to completely destroy the planet, this time it was purley with Hamura’s power rather then just throwing the moon at earth

Ya they sealed her together, nard doesn’t have PD in his bag. Regardless of the wiki sasuke has Hagoromo eye powers so it still scale regardless
The reason the SPCT was as large as the moon was because of the immense chakra in Nard and Sasu's hands that contain the six paths power of light and six paths power of shadow, which needs to be performed by both of them. Also SPCT is the sealing jutsu so I don't get this point you're coming with that Nard only helped with the sealing and had nothing to do with the SPCT creation? Sasuke also emphasizes that he can't do something on SPCT caliber without Nard, so no the feat scales to both of them, sasuke cannot create/couldn't have created an SPCT as large as the moon without Nard hence we divide the value of the feat by the two of them. Plus you haven't proved that sasuke hurled it into the moon?

Note: SPCT stands for six paths chibaku tensei aka six paths planetary devastation.
All links, it just says “image you are requesting doesn’t exist” or whatever
Could you check if it works now? i fixed them

Last edited:
The reason the SPCT was as large as the moon was because of the immense chakra in Nard and Sasu's hands that contain the six paths power of light and six paths power of shadow, which needs to be performed by both of them. Also SPCT is the sealing jutsu so I don't get this point you're coming with that Nard only helped with the sealing and had nothing to do with the SPCT creation? Sasuke also emphasizes that he can't do something on SPCT caliber without Nard, so no the feat scales to both of them, sasuke cannot create/couldn't have created an SPCT as large as the moon without Nard hence we divide the value of the feat by the two of them. Plus you haven't proved that sasuke hurled it into the moon?

Note: SPCT stands for six paths chibaku tensei aka six paths planetary devastation.
When did sasuke ever say he was incapable of creating a moon size SPCT? CT have only moved when there creating dictates so, unless you got proof that sasuke had zero control over it then I see no reason to assume he couldn’t throw it into orbit
Could you check if it works now? i fixed them
There working now

When did sasuke ever say he was incapable of creating a moon size SPCT?
Chapter 680 pg 12, Chapter 681 pg 3 and 18. I will say it again, SPCT/the moon creating stuff is the sealing jutsu if you agree that nard helped with the sealing then you have already indirectly conceded to the fact that both of them performed it.
Your own words below, how can you agree that Nard sealed her with Sasu then say the SPCT scales to only Sasuke?
Both of the chakra in their respective hand is what is fueling the jutsu.

Chapter 680 pg 12, Chapter 681 pg 3 and 18. I will say it again, SPCT/the moon creating stuff is the sealing jutsu if you agree that nard helped with the sealing then you have already indirectly conceded to the fact that both of them performed it.
Your own words below, how can you agree that Nard sealed her with Sasu then say the SPCT scales to only Sasuke?
So he never says his incapable of making a moon sized SPCT interesting. The moon is her container just like how baby Naruto was kuramas or garaas sand for the edo kages. The sealing justu and the container are two separate things. But if that’s not the case then I guess hagromo shouldn’t be small plantery then
Both of the chakra in their respective hand is what is fueling the jutsu.
Cool

So he never says his incapable of making a moon sized SPCT interesting.
Chapter 681 pg 3 and 18, black zetsu's speech
The moon is her container just like how baby Naruto was kuramas or garaas sand for the edo kages. The sealing justu and the container are two separate things.
proof of the sealing jutsu being different from the moon creation? Once again Chapter 681 pg 18 disproves your claim. It is as simple as ABCD, SPCT/moon creation is the sealing jutsu. It is your burden to prove they are two separate things
But if that’s not the case then I guess hagromo shouldn’t be small plantery then
You once again show your lack of research into the creationof this Crt, I'm not even mocking you just being honest. Go back to hagoromo's profile and reread his justification for Low 5-B. Hagoromo is low 5-B for hurling the moon to space when he was old and nearing death. He performed SPCT with hamura when he was young, the gap in time is decades. The calc for the former yielded Low 5-B while the latter yielded 5-C+.
But if that’s not the case then I guess hagromo shouldn’t be small plantery then
https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Hagoromo_Ōtsutsuki?useskin=fandomdesktop
https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Arc7Kuroi/Revisiting_Every_Aspect_of_the_Original_SPCT

Last edited:

proof of the sealing jutsu being different from the moon creation? Once again Chapter 681 pg 18 disproves your claim. It is as simple as ABCD, SPCT/moon creation is the sealing jutsu. It is your burden to prove they are two separate things

You once again show your lack of research into the creationof this Crt, I'm not even mocking you just being honest. Go back to hagoromo's profile and reread his justification for Low 5-B. Hagoromo is low 5-B for hurling the moon to space when he was old and nearing death. He performed SPCT with hamura when he was young, the gap in time is decades. The calc for the former yielded Low 5-B while the latter yielded 5-C+.

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Hagoromo_Ōtsutsuki?useskin=fandomdesktop
https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Arc7Kuroi/Revisiting_Every_Aspect_of_the_Original_SPCT
Yeah, and there's also this:

https://vsbattles.com/threads/tente...ce-naruto-hagoromo-otsutsuki-overhaul.163466/

The CRT that separated Moon Creation from the Moon Hurling

Eh fair enough
No not really I got it mixed up agian(for whatever reason hamaru is listed as planet lvl for SPCT) I gave evidence for sasuke’s tk being comparable to hagromo’s. The best you’ve given is “eh I don’t think he did”

I gave evidence for sasuke’s tk being comparable to hagromo’s. The best you’ve given is “eh I don’t think he did”
It's not very solid for this site's standards, the best you could argue is "Possibly Low 5-B" with TK since he is able to move his own mountain sized CTs but we don't know if he's able to replicate the same thing as Hagoromo moving a Moon sized celestial object

It's not very solid for this site's standards, the best you could argue is "Possibly Low 5-B" with TK since he is able to move his own mountain sized CTs but we don't know if he's able to replicate the same thing as Hagoromo moving a Moon sized celestial object
If hagromo on his deathbed with no juubi or tailed beast could do it I don’t see the problem in sasuke being able to do it

The chakra sasuke received is the only reason hags could even throw the moon in the first place(rinnegan) so I don’t see the problem

Base Hags = Has half the Chakra the necessary to make the SPCT along with Base Hamura

Deathbed Hags = Has the Chakra to send the SPCT into orbit

Ghost Hags = Has the Chakra necessary to make another SPCT by himself

Ghost Hags is just Deathbed Hags with no physical body and is just Chakra.

This means that Deathbed/Ghost Hags has the Chakra to make another SPCT and send it into orbit by himself

Rinnegan Sasuke only has half of Ghost Hags' Chakra and is unable to create a SPCT by himself much less move it by himself.

So what makes you so sure that Rinnegan Sasuke can do the same thing Deathbed/Ghost Hags can do when he only has half of his power?

Base Hags = Has half the Chakra the necessary to make the SPCT along with Base Hamura

Deathbed Hags = Has the Chakra to send the SPCT into orbit

Ghost Hags = Has the Chakra necessary to make another SPCT by himself

Ghost Hags is just Deathbed Hags with no physical body and is just Chakra.

This means that Deathbed/Ghost Hags has the Chakra to make another SPCT and send it into orbit by himself

Rinnegan Sasuke only has half of Ghost Hags' Chakra and is unable to create a SPCT by himself much less move it by himself.

So what makes you so sure that Rinnegan Sasuke can do the same thing Deathbed/Ghost Hags can do when he only has half of his power?
Where exactly are you getting this from? When has it ever been stated or even implied that ghost hags is giving them power equvliant to when his on his deathbed? That doesn’t even make any sense considering his literally giving naruto six paths senjutsu which is only obtainable be being a ten tails/all tailed beast host

I’m gonna do this in little sections since I know some of this we’ll be a bit controversial

1. Alright so sasuke should be low 5-b with TK. He has hagromo eye powersAnd pulled off the exact same feat as him

Susgay moon stuff

2. Next is toneri, I believe he should also be rated as tier 5(or atleast possibly) with tk. He states he will recreate the earth from its remains after destroying it with the tensegans power.

Imgur

Since he was gonna remake the planet from what was left of the collision I don’t think it would be to far out there to say he’d use his tk.

3. so toneri after obtaining the power of Hamura was gonna just straight up destroy the planet with a seemly simply energy blasts on some DBZ type of timing

Total Planetary Annihilation - Imgur

Edit: I Just because toneri uses Hamura’s moon moving power as a bases to hype it up doesn’t mean the blast itself would only be merely 5-c when his intention was to completely destroy the planet itself(especially since a 5-c attack would only make earth just pull itself back together). Especially since he was capable of casually throwing out moon lvl attacks with his own tensegan and wasn’t capable of just blasting the planet away on his own and needed to throw the moon instead.

This is pretty blatantly plantery. And since this is Hamura’s power this should scale to the all the other god tiers of the verse.

So in conclusion sasuke low 5-b with tk, Toneri 5-b(or possibly) with tk and the god tiers should be upgraded to 5-b.
Alright jokes aside I think the only I could see an argument for is the telekinesis. Neutral, I want to see other arguments

Where exactly are you getting this from? When has it ever been stated or even implied that ghost hags is giving them power equvliant to when his on his deathbed?

So if Sasuke doesn't have power equivalent to Hags on his deathbed, how can you say he can produce the same results as that Hagoromo?

All I know is that Ghost Hags gave away his vast amount of Chakra halved between Naruto and Sasuke. The only Chakra he has is from Madara's lower body part which possesses his Chakra.

8qh1ms.jpg

8qh1eq.jpg

8qh1ga.jpg

8qh3fa.jpg

8qh3gt.jpg

That doesn’t even make any sense considering his literally giving naruto six paths senjutsu which is only obtainable be being a ten tails/all tailed beast host

So what is Six Paths Senjutsu composed of then?

Some sources say it's an enhanced version of regular Sage Mode which in turn is composed of a balance of Natural Energy, and Chakra (Balanced Physical and Spiritual Energies).

Could it be that Six Paths Senjutsu is composed of Natural Energy and Six Paths Chakra? Maybe.

So what's your explanation for what it is?

I tried to warn you that this kind of logic is hard to defend. Anyways, following. But for now:
1. Disagree
2. Undecided
3. Undecided

hi

In the best case, with the current evidence provided by the OP (also calculating the reasons for the removal of the chibaku tensei) there can be a 5B environment destruction, the earth would have been destroyed by the moon and not directly by Toneri. The first lines of the text make it quite direct.

regarding the earth creation feat, there would be some problems such as not having a time-frame or the number of outputs with which it would accomplish the feat.
Toneri can rely on the energy of the sun, he should make a certain number of outputs but the chakra should be sufficient or he could perform the feat with an amount of chakra beyond his ordinary possession.

I always said toneri powered light of justice which he was going to use to destroy the earth with naruto chakra. And it wasn't even such a large amount honestly.

But I don't just think this crt is organised enough

I always said toneri powered light of justice which he was going to use to destroy the earth with naruto chakra. And it wasn't even such a large amount honestly.
the value of chakra is slightly contarddictory throughout the series.

Toneri can rely on the energy of the sun, he should make a certain number of outputs but the chakra should be sufficient or he could perform the feat with an amount of chakra beyond his ordinary possession.
what you said implies at most that toneri can do it with a greater amount of chakra than his. point i mentioned.
the jutsu was absorbing the energy of the sun, so Naruto's chakra alone wasn't enoug.

So if Sasuke doesn't have power equivalent to Hags on his deathbed, how can you say he can produce the same results as that Hagoromo?

All I know is that Ghost Hags gave away his vast amount of Chakra halved between Naruto and Sasuke. The only Chakra he has is from Madara's lower body part which possesses his Chakra.

8qh1ms.jpg

8qh1eq.jpg

8qh1ga.jpg

8qh3fa.jpg

8qh3gt.jpg
I’d image having more power then him would produce better results
So what is Six Paths Senjutsu composed of then?

Some sources say it's an enhanced version of regular Sage Mode which in turn is composed of a balance of Natural Energy, and Chakra (Balanced Physical and Spiritual Energies).

Could it be that Six Paths Senjutsu is composed of Natural Energy and Six Paths Chakra? Maybe.

So what's your explanation for what it is?
All tailed beast chakra

Idk why your try to dance around it but the only six path senjutsu users are ten tails host or those that have all the biju’s chakra

I’d image having more power then him would produce better results

So where's the concrete proof that Sasuke's TK should solidly scale to Hagoromo's TK?

Please don't bring these up:

• Hagoromo was in his deathbed when be hurled the SPCT, so Sasuke should be able to do the same feat

• Sasuke has the same eye as Hagoromo did when he hurled the SPCT, so he should be able to do the same feat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back