• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

[Saint Seiya] Giving Virgo Shaka "Possibly [same Hashun tier]"

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm neutral but I just wanted to say that basically nothing that the op said was addressed, all that happened was "HOW DARE YOU SAY THAT SHAKA IS ON THE LEVEL OF A GOD" when that wasn't even what the op was saying but rather that Hades in Shun's body should scale to Shaka instead of scaling to a Hades with full power.

I'm neutral but I just wanted to say that basically nothing that the op said was addressed, all that happened was "HOW DARE YOU SAY THAT SHAKA IS ON THE LEVEL OF A GOD" when that wasn't even what the op was saying but rather that Hades in Shun's body should scale to Shaka instead of scaling to a Hades with full power.
🥺
I really felt like rushing to the psychologist to try addressing how can I be seeing something no-one else sees/not being able to express myself properly
I feel relieved that I'm actually understandable

"What do you guys think? My proposal is that they get at least on the same tier (Either get Shun-Hades on L2-C or eyes open-Shaka on 2-C)"

I OP outlined his proposal as either two possibilities, which is probably causing everyone's reactions

I disagree, if Shaka was going to harm shuns body, that is only because he’s letting it happen. Hades Shun was very clearly far stronger than ikki, tanking Ikkis strongest attack without a scratch, and reflecting it with a glare. And this was with at least 1/1000th of his power. The only time ikki did damage to Hades shun was when shun was purposely letting him.
For shaka to damage Hades shuns body in a meaningful way, he’d have to either be outrageously stronger then ikki, which is obviously not true, or Hades shun isn’t at full power.
In addition, Hades shun was at least 1000x stronger than ikki. So are we saying Shaka scales to that?
Oh yeah, and Saori doesn’t think shaka could even harm his soul, so there’s absolutely no possible way shaka could have won. He was just being suicidally brave.

I strongly disagree with this, Shaka in no way climbs to Hades, we see that even with the powers of golden armor it was not effective in affecting Thanatos.

Does anyone know the chapter where it says that gods are weaker when they are not in appropriate receptacles? I don't remember and I can't find it.

or Hades shun isn’t at full power.
Yes, that's what Athena says because Shuns not meant to be Hades' receptacle...and the whole point of why this thread exist despite Gold knights not comparing to gods. Also please take in consideration Hades' reaction to Shaka's statement and what he thought to himself right before seeing him

Does anyone know the chapter where it says that gods are weaker when they are not in appropriate receptacles? I don't remember and I can't find it.

(Before anyone calls out this should be Viz Scans, I think xxia brought the viz one and it says the same thing)

I strongly disagree with this, Shaka in no way climbs to Hades, we see that even with the powers of golden armor it was not effective in affecting Thanatos.
PLEASE understand we're not talking about Hades on his plain powers but his soul being on Shun who Athena herself says it's not meant to be his vessel

Saint seiya fans NEED to stop using these like 15 year fan translations they’re so bad 😭

Yes, that's what Athena says because Shuns not meant to be Hades' receptacle...and the whole point of why this thread exist despite Gold knights not comparing to gods. Also please take in consideration Hades' reaction to Shaka's statement and what he thought to himself right before seeing him
That’s not what I meant, I mean that the only case where Shaka could harms shuns body is if Hades intentionally allows it. Also, I believe I’ve shown the implications of this scaling mean that any reactions of hades don’t matter, as the end result would tell us that the gap between shaka and ikki is preposterously gargantuan.

Saint seiya fans NEED to stop using these like 15 year fan translations they’re so bad 😭
(Before anyone calls out this should be Viz Scans, I think xxia brought the viz one and it says the same thing)
Guys
I beg of you
Please read what I write

I mean that the only case where Shaka could harms shuns body is if Hades intentionally allows it.
Then why does he show to feel so threatened by Shaka?
as the end result would tell us that the gap between shaka and ikki is preposterously gargantuan.
Can't remember so I'll ask:
Ikki had the 8th sense when he interacted with Hades? Also, I'm really against the idea that Shaka's weaker than ikki here because of the 3v1.

Ikki had the 8th sense when he interacted with Hades?
Should yeah.
Then why does he show to feel so threatened by Shaka?
It doesn’t matter. At all. Hades shun tanked an attack from Ikki with no Damage. Hades shun then revealed he could use 1000 times more power. This would put his peak at over 1000 times stronger than ikki. The concept of shaka harming him at that point is utterly ridiculous.

The 1000x multiplier is interesting but anyway the point is Hashun is not as strong as Hades because he is not in an appropriate receptacle so he wouldn't scales to Hades anyway, 1000x Ikki's strength would be what?[with all the canonical separation I have no idea]

And what's interesting is that even though Hashun is above Ikki, Ikki's durability was comparable to Hashun's attacks and Hashun saw the need to use a 1000x multiplier.[Obviously Ikki won't scale to the multiplier but this supports that Ikki's durability was comparable to Hashun's attacks]

The concept of shaka harming him at that point is utterly ridiculous.
Then. Why. Does. He. Feel. Threatened. By. Shaka? It's that simple: If he feels threatened by Shaka's cosmo and intent to k*** him, than it's not that ridiculous! In fact, just makes true what I'm saying!
Should yeah.
"Should" doesn't serve here, my g.
Please get a statement for that.

Until then, knowing that Shaka has it since he died on the 3v1, we can say (for now) Shaka>Ikki and not just because of the fight I'm talking about rn.

Who's saying Hashun scales to Hades?
Honestly? You.
I've been saying all this time that Shaka was about to kill Hashun (if I understood correctly and Hashun refers to Shunades/Shun-Hades/etc) and you say like I'm trying to scale him to Hades himself

Then. Why. Does. He. Feel. Threatened. By. Shaka? It's that simple: If he feels threatened by Shaka's cosmo and intent to k*** him, then it's not that ridiculous! In fact, just makes true what I'm saying!
I’m not saying hades isn’t feeling threatened or whatever. I’m just saying it’s unusable for scaling unless you think Shaka is 1000x times stronger then Ikki.
we can say (for now) Shaka>Ikki and not just because of the fight I'm talking about rn.
Even if Shaka is stronger than Ikki, He’s not 1000x stronger. They are comparable to one another. Because Ikki failed to hurt Hashun at 1/1000 power, so would shaka

Lemme put it this way, if you don’t have the 8th sense, you insta die in the underworld.
So yes, you do have a proof, great, thank you.

Then considering, as you said, Ikki could hurt Thanatos but not Hashun and the last one felt threatened by Shaka's...threat, then we can, yes, say Shaka>Ikki

I’m not saying hades isn’t feeling threatened or whatever. I’m just saying it’s unusable for scaling unless you think Shaka is 1000x times stronger then Ikki.
I'm not calculating anything, the manga is proving what I'm saying by its own
So because of how the story is, I guess yes, at that point Shaka was 1000x stronger than Ikki because Hashun felt threatened by him?
Because Ikki failed to hurt Hashun at 1/1000 power, so would shaka
You can't say that seeing Hashun's reaction to Shaka's threat, simple like that

Have you considered it being an outlier?
Why would it be when facing the guy is able to scale others (like we're spoke about Ikki and Thanatos)? Why would it be when that guy makes a lot of things and nobody made him react like that?

Honestly? You.
I've been saying all this time that Shaka was about to kill Hashun (if I understood correctly and Hashun refers to Shunades/Shun-Hades/etc) and you say like I'm trying to scale him to Hades himself
I haven't said that once.

Where is Hashun's 2-C coming from? [it's a genuine question]
being above the twins who are 2-C for being able to destroy the libra weapons that are 2-C for being able to tank attacks from Pontos who is 2-C because Matt said so at some point if memory serves me correctly.

we are trying to delete all the verse profiles so we can start again to fix these ridiculous issues.

Also, why is it so scandalous for you guys that a MUCH weaker and needed form of a God is able to be threatened by a gold knight? It isn't like Shaka is a piece of garbage or something like that, he has a huge name with thar "the closest man to God" and "one of the most powerful gold knight" (I'm sure is the most powerful but that's another conversation)
Hell, do I need to remember you guys that to kill him guys on the league of Aquarius Camus, Capricorn Shura and GEMINI SAGA had to use Athena’s Exclamation to end him and still were left with one one of the 5 basic human senses EACH.

And he's not threatening a complete God like Thanatos, casually walking on Elysium without 9th sense or any great BS
He's threatening a MUCH-weakened-because-isnt-on-the-right-vessel God and wouldn't even completely end the guy, just left his soul on a plane where he's even able to try and find his correct vessel or just use another body, needing Athena’s plan to go 100% correctly to POSSIBLY make him take some centuries to come back

Why is Shaka being 1000x stronger than Ikki wrong? Well, for starters, in ND, Ikki considers saga to be stronger than Shaka. Saga hasn’t changed in power since Ikki fights him, in account of being dead. Saga obviously wasn’t 1000 times stronger than Ikki. Also, Ikki fights Shaka during the sanctuary arc and wasn’t 1000 times weaker either.
Why would it be when facing the guy is able to scale others (like we're spoke about Ikki and Thanatos)? Why would it be when that guy makes a lot of things and nobody made him react like that?

oh yeah, and Ikki is comparable to kanon, who is equal to saga. So Shaka >>>> Ikki = Saga > Shaka. That’s not logical at all

Also, why is it so scandalous for you guys that a MUCH weaker and needed form of a God is able to be threatened by a gold knight? It isn't like Shaka is a piece of garbage or something like that, he has a huge name with thar "the closest man to God" and "one of the most powerful gold knight" (I'm sure is the most powerful but that's another conversation)
Hell, do I need to remember you guys that to kill him guys on the league of Aquarius Camus, Capricorn Shura and GEMINI SAGA had to use Athena’s Exclamation to end him and still were left with one one of the 5 basic human senses EACH.

And he's not threatening a complete God like Thanatos, casually walking on Elysium without 9th sense or any great BS
He's threatening a MUCH-weakened-because-isnt-on-the-right-vessel God and wouldn't even completely end the guy, just left his soul on a plane where he's even able to try and find his correct vessel or just use another body, needing Athena’s plan to go 100% correctly to POSSIBLY make him take some centuries to come back
it's more like "we're not scaling Shaka to Sunades or vice versa when Shaka doesn't have a feat hurting Hades"

Yes, but I feel it’s an outlier tbh, and so does the wiki atm
Ok while it might be, though I'm aware the verse is outdated, I'm not sure if wiki does count it as such as a outliner just cause non god cloth Ikki isn't listed as 2-C (atleast until I see a thread where that was rejected even if it's an really old one). It's likely no one decided to bring that up.

Also great we're reviving the who's the strongest Gold Saint debate again

Honestly, without knowing for sure the value that each character will have, there’s not much point discussing this now.

Saga hasn’t changed in power since Ikki fights him
What? Just to begin, 8th sense.

Also, Ikki fights Shaka during the sanctuary arc and wasn’t 1000 times weaker either.
Shaka also gets 8th sense so you can't just say he's never been stronger than Sanctuary arc (also from what I understand/iirc, wasn't Ikki on his Silver cloth when he fought Hades?

oh yeah, and Ikki is comparable to kanon, who is equal to saga. So Shaka >>>> Ikki = Saga > Shaka. That’s not logical at all
How can you say that when Shaka beat, as I mentioned earlier, Saga, Camus and Shura? It is so that either Ikki is wrong about who's more powerful or you're wrong about no-one growing stronger from the sanctuary arc...or both

it's more like "we're not scaling Shaka to Sunades or vice versa when Shaka doesn't have a feat hurting Hades"
When he didn't had the chance to because the woman whose orders are absolute for Shaka ordered him to stop once and PHYSICALLY stopped one of the attacks from him against the guy who said "it can't be Shaka" and felt threatened by Shaka saying he'd kill him?
Oh yeah, sure.

Honestly, without knowing for sure the value that each character will have, there’s not much point discussing this now.
Value is not necessary here
Shaka and Shunades  have to be at least on the same tier of AP and the manga just proves it outright, with no shadow of doubt

When he didn't had the chance to because the woman whose orders are absolute for Shaka ordered him to stop once and PHYSICALLY stopped one of the attacks from him against the guy who said "it can't be Shaka" and felt threatened by Shaka saying he'd kill him?
Oh yeah, sure.
same guy later on in the fight when 1,000 times harder against Ikki, which still wasn't his full power...

Shaka also gets 8th sense so you can't just say he's never been stronger than Sanctuary arc
Ohhhh so the 8th sense makes you 1000 times stronger. Good thing ikki has it then.
also from what I understand/iirc, wasn't Ikki on his Silver cloth when he fought Hades?
Ikki doesn’t have a silver cloth???
How can you say that when Shaka beat, as I mentioned earlier, Saga, Camus and Shura?
How does a showing of hax mean anything for stats.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back