• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Saikou's Circus of the Disquieting: Undertale Edition

Huh, fair point. But it doesn't change much of my stance about Chara. Though thanks for the explanation about Omega Flowey, that was bugging me for quite a while.

Wait, if absorbing the human souls allows access to their DT, does that mean that Asriel would scale to the Low-Godly regen or is he unable to make use of it in a feasible manner?

Adem Warlock69 said:
Didn't Alphys also state he had evidence for parallel Universes?
She didn't state that at all. She references the "every possible reality exists" to say there is someone that would like her, but that is woefully little to accept anything.

It's far more fair to say that it is still just a theory like in our world, just a really popular one.

Planck69 said:
Wait, if absorbing the human souls allows access to their DT, does that mean that Asriel would scale to the Low-Godly regen or is he unable to make use of it in a feasible manner?
He should probably have it, since from what I got he combined the souls. Though I'm not certain.

If he combined the souls then he should definitely have it outright IMO.

This is the Alphys statement.

[Mettaton] DR. ALPHYS HAS A CRUSH ON... THE UNKNOWABLE. YOU SEE, ALPHYS BELIEVES THERE IS SOMEONE OUT THERE. SOMEONE WATCHING HER. SOMEONE SHE THINKS IS "CUTE" AND "INTERESTING." HELLO, THEORETICAL PERSON. DR. ALPHYS LIKES YOU. TOO BAD YOU ARE NOT REAL. *DERISIVE LAUGHTRACK*.

[Alphys] H-hey, I've done research about this! There are alternate universes out there! S-someday, maybe, I could meet them...

[Mettaton] YOU SAID THE EXACT SAME THING ABOUT "MEW MEW KISSY CUTIE." BUT I'LL GIVE YOU THE BENEFIT OF THE DOUBT. PERSON, IF YOU'RE OUT THERE... HOW ABOUT GIVING US A SIGN, RIGHT NOW?

[Background music briefly pauses in silence]

[Mettaton] THAT SETTLES THAT, DOESN'T IT?

Ricsi-viragosi said:
Planck69 said:
He should probably have it, since from what I got he combined the souls. Though I'm not certain.
I don't believe he combined the souls. However, when he absorbs multiple souls, their Determination should be considered as added together. So while the souls themselves are not merged, Asriel should have all of their Determination in one "pool", if that's a good way to put it. It's kind of hard to describe, but I think you get what I mean. But I don't think there was ever confirmation of this in any case.

Was misremembering Alphys' quote. Yeah, that's clear proof for multiple time lines, but not for how they are made.

As for Asriel, I get what you mean. With Omega the problem was that it was visible that Omega is a DT extractor, and beyond that when the souls rebel a part of the extractor starts glowing the soul's color, which implies that they are simply physically stuck in there, drained.

With Asriel, they are all just kind of there, in him.

RinneItachi said:
I don't believe he combined the souls. However, when he absorbs multiple souls, their Determination should be considered as added together. So while the souls themselves are not merged, Asriel should have all of their Determination in one "pool", if that's a good way to put it. It's kind of hard to describe, but I think you get what I mean. But I don't think there was ever confirmation of this in any case.
There actually is. That's how Photoshop Flowey had enough DT to steal Frisk's SAVE and LOAD.

Also, I think someone should calc Undyne's speed when she sacrificed herself for MK, We could lowball The Distance to How far MK was standing away from the Bridge if you get killed by Undyne once, and I heard that knife is 32 m/h in the thread about the 7-C Downgrades, so that could be in the Supersonic ranges

The problem I see is, These weapons are being swung by Frisk. Who is on par with Undyne. And if anything, probably faster (reaction/attack wise), The attack from frisk would be supersonic. Which then would cause the issue of calc stacking

Well in cases like that, don't we use a normal Knife speed to calc the attack instead of Frisk's speed? Like R'lyeh falling on Cthulhu?

We shouldn't no. Frisk didn't magically become slower. And this isn't an action such as falling where the speed can be entirely different to the characters speed. Frisk is the one who swung. So the speed should be in that area. We shouldn't assume slower just because

I still think we could use the speed of a normal knife for slash for the Time frame of Undyne's sacrifice, as we use normal humans reaction speed to characters that have Supersonic Reaction speed

What about Flowey bringing Frisk to New Home? Can KE be used for that feat? As Flowey was able to get an elevator that has Frisk in it to New home from The True Lab in a few seconds.

This may just be me, but I think it'd be better if someone made another thread related to some things discussed in this one, rather than continuing this thread in specific.

I don't think that's true. But I haven't seen all the comments. Just because one argues against it. Doesn't automatically mean debunked

Super Ascended Sean Pazdera said:
I mean, what's there left to talk about? Most of this has been debunked.
No one has even begun explaining why Sam's should be allowed to have vs threads when many of his abilities are too verse specifics to use outside of said verse.

I don't think that's true. There was a few things that did get agreement, there just was a lot of disagreement on other things. I'll read nice to find what specifically

Back