• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Saikou's Circus of the Disquieting: Undertale Edition

So these are all the monsters that have an ATK stat above 21 (which is the Def stat of Base Undyne) who were bloodlusted and wanted to kill frisk or were using their full power and still couldn't kill him.

Mad Dummy 'Hahaha. Hahaha! HAHAHA! | Now you'll see my true power'

Mad Mew Mew

"
Do I have to use my FULL POWER!?COME ON! IS THIS ENOUGH FOR YOU!?"

"And Fight with me!!! | COMBAT!! BLOODLUST!! DESTRUCTION!!"

Undyne

• Determined to end this RIGHT NOW!
  • ... RIGHT NOW!
  • ... RIGHT... ... ... NOW!!
  • Ha... Ha...
  • NGAHHH!!! DIE ALREADY, YOU LITTLE BRAT!
Muffet

• But enough of that... It's time for dinner, isn't it? Ahuhuhu~
  • You're still alive? Ahuhuhu~
Mettato

-YES, I WAS THE ONE THAT RE-ARRANGED THE CORE! I WAS THE ONE THAT HIRED EVERYONE TO KILL YOU! THAT, HOWEVER, WAS A SHORT-SIGHTED PLAN. YOU KNOW WHAT WOULD BE A HUNDRED TIMES BETTER? KILLING YOU MYSELF!

and Knight knight and majacks for being mercenaries that tried to kill Frisk and failed.

also Tsundereplane's KE with the new speed is 295608 joules and Papyrus's big Bone is somewhere around baseline 9-A.

Ouch this would be a kick to the groin. And I didn't think they could get much worse stuff. This is just painful

I don't know how I feel about time haxs sans tho

C5DBB4DA-C2A2-4BDB-A991-C1CAB7F27AAD
Anyways. Most of this seems to make sense. I never agreed with how fast sans got from it. I never agreed with it, just wasn't much to fight back on it. I think the peak of the verse could be pushed to the baseline of Supersonic. Asgore does seem to be a notably decent amount faster. And they are quite close to Supersonic. While I wouldn't place anyone else really, the highest I think should be ok to scale. But that's just me. Make them all Subsonic+ of you don't agree.

I don't think I'm on board with Sans time manipulation. I feel At nest, we could maybe put that on his page, but it shouldn't be combat applicable, and only as a possibility. As that's Sans taking advantage of his own verse and game mechanics. These game mechanic breaking powers don't feel safe to implement into combat scenarios outside his verse.

And like

the verse being bumped down to 10-C? You're only seeming to comment on the sans stuff and speed. Just want to make sure you're cool with all of it

Well. It seems to be 10-C with Bloodlusted or aggressive intentions. Which makes sense. Most makes sense, I just went over the stuff I have specific thoughts on.

I still think Sans relies too much on in verse mechanics (read game mechanics) to be used in vsbattles.

His finisher is a gameechaniv, him attacking during your duel is a game mechanic, his attack rate is based on framerates and he counters game mechanics (invincibility).

Because certainly it's a very aknowledged ability to become temporarily immune to attacks after being hit, huh?

And the "armor" isn't reasoning for it.

Adem Warlock69 said:
I got a counter argument about the Killing intent stuff, I think it makes Frisk stronger, and it doesn't make the monsters weak.
I think everyone knows what happened before the Undyne the Undying fight, Undyne gets in front of Monster kid to protect him and gets cut in half in the process.

So why does this prove what I claimed? It does because not only was Undyne cut in half, but her Armor was also cut in half.

Where If you have less killer intent, a.k.a spare monster kid,you can't even crack it, and No her armor isn't a part of her body and wouldn't get weaker with her, as we see her without her armor, and it disappearing is the same with Papyrus's battle body, which isn't a part of his body but still turns to dust when he dies.

And No it isn't made from Magic, as it is likely made from similar material to The Royal Guard weapons, which is made of Granite.

Papyrus doesn't contradict this as I don't disagree with Monsters getting depowered when they don't want to Fight and spare you is shown multiple time in the Game with Betrayal kills and it doesn't disprove Killing intent being a power increase.

There's also Mettaton Neo, who is Vessel made of Metal,and him being posseded by a ghost doesn't change anything, as when Ghosts turn corporeal with their bodies they get it's durability, this is shown with Glad Dummy.

And The dust sounds doesn't make him a Monster as even destroying a Dummy makes that sound.

And Yet Killing intent made Geno Frisk do more than 3 Time the Atk amount when he didn't have that much killing intent.

So Killing intent like LOVE is a power increase.

Don't know if anyone pointed this out. But Undyne has a blatant feat of chopping a bridge in half with one spear. That sounds like something that's at least higher than 10-C.

Theglassman12 said:
Don't know if anyone pointed this out. But Undyne has a blatant feat of chopping a bridge in half with one spear. That sounds like something that's at least higher than 10-C.
There's also Frisk tanking a knife to the Face with minor Injuries

Frisk also kept up with Asgore when he didn't have enough killing intent to oneshot, Asgore is canonically stated to be at least comparable to Undyne, so Frisk should scale.

Theglassman12 said:
Frisk also kept up with Asgore when he didn't have enough killing intent to oneshot, Asgore is canonically stated to be at least comparable to Undyne, so Frisk should scale.
Frisk also Fought multiple monsters that wanted him DEAD and that have an ATK stat above 21, which is Small building level Scaling to Undyne, who are Mad Dummy, Mettaton, everyone Mettaton payed to kill Frisk (which includes Muffet),Undyne in the End of her Fight..

Because a blog was currently in the works for it. For reference, Base Asriel was supposed to be Low 2-C, possibly 2-C, but his Angel of Death form is still the same. Omega Flowey would be downgraded to Low 2-C, possibly 2-C as well.

Shouldn't it be "Likely" instead of "Possible" like Monika since it's the same case (both scale to the save files be a timelines)

And shouldn't Asriel be 2C for him be infinitely stronger than Photoshop Flowey like Thanos who is Low 1C via stomp several people who are considered "2A possible Low 1C"

Also, isn't full power Asriel considered to be in Chara's level because he would have done the same feat and performed "True reset"

I agree with Omega Flowey being Low 2-C, possibly 2-C. It fits better because of his lack of feats and statements, his best showings only proving he can fairly easily destroy timelines. I also agree with base Asriel being Low 2-C, possibly 2-C, although I'd prefer it saying "At least Low 2-C, likely 2-C" since base Asriel should be massively above Omega Flowey. And I obviously also agree with final form Asriel being 2-B still.

Agree with the solid 2-B rating for Chara since even if you only took into account all possibilities of the 104 monsters you encounter being alive or dead, you'd eventually get 2.02824096E31 timelines. This doesn't even take into account the total number of configurations of every possible conversation you could have with a crowd to know every possible thing they could say as though they were NPCs. Combine those two factors as well as every order in which Flowey could have done this and you get an outright countless feat. Honestly surprised this wasn't done sooner. The AE I'm rather neutral about but she should probably have a 'Likely' moderator. Same with the regen. Though I personally think that she should have Infinite Speed from being able to survive and interact in the void left after all timelines are destroyed. It'd be an outlier for Frisk though.

Do not agree wth 10-C Frisk. She already has at least one solid 9-A durablity feat and plenty of scaling from the other characters while having little killing intent of her own and with the former actively trying to put her down. Speaking of which, Killing Intent and LV are far more likely to be stat amps for Frisk than de-bufffs for monsters. The former explicitly increase ATK and DEF and we already see Frisk instantly damage the Royal Guards and Undyne's amours as well as Mettaton NEO's robot body, which wouldn't be affected by any amp or debuff while bloodlusted when she couldn't do so while normal. So she stays as she is in the tier department, though her max determination state should go to Low 2-C or something.

Photoshop Flowey should go to 'At Least Low 2-C likely 2-C', This I can definitely agree on. Asriel's GoH form too though there should at least be a mention of how he's infinitely above Flowey. His angel form I feel should remain 2-B but I'm not too certain so it could still be discussed.

Also, semi-related but why do we assume that End-of-Neutral and Asriel-fight Frisk have similar DT when talking about raw physical statistics but say that Photoshop Flowey shouldn't have Low-Godly regen despite having higher DT than the former? Feels weird.

Not much I can say about Sans beyond being a bit skeptical of time-stop.

It wasn't done sooner because there is no proof that each action creates a differing timeline. For all we know every Reset just takes you back at the beginning of the same timeline, and each loading definitly doesn't make different timeliness each.

The only proof that different time lines are made with each Reset is FUN points, but those are limited to a maximum of 100.

If Sans didn't mention time lines in plural they would be plain Low 2-C.

Omega Flowey quiet visibly has a DT extractor in him, and it's definitly a possibility that if his body was fully destroyed he would not be able to keep forcing the human souls' DT.

Back