• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Saikou's Circus of the Disquieting: Undertale Edition

Theglassman12 said:
Wouldn't that at least somewhat scale to Chara since she was able to crash the game as well?
Not really? Chara gets their tier due to Sans' statement, the game crash really has nothing to do with it.

Adem Warlock69 said:
I wasn't talking about that crash, I was talking about the First one, the one he does instantly after absorbing the Human Souls.
Why would that crash not be done as casually as all others? Or just be caused by Flowey forcing Frisk into his own world?

Again, why would they be? Nothing is destroyed, or even affected by them.

The fact that you are implying Omega Flowey is more impressive then a raging Hyperdeath Asriel kind of explains why it's not really usable for raw AP.

I have to unsubscribe from this thread due to time constraints. You can notify me later via my message wall if you need my help after you have reached a conclusion.

not to use a curse word or anything but is this a vs battle or a shitpost. I don't get it. I know sarcasm and nobody starts a thread like this and means it.

Juron Pilo said:
not to use a curse word or anything but is this a vs battle or a shitpost. I don't get it. I know sarcasm and nobody starts a thread like this and means it.
This is a CRT, or a Content Revision Thread. The point of these types of threads to to discuss the powers levels and/or abilities of characters, and determine whether they need to be adjusted in any way.

And trust me, Saikou is dead serious about this.

My problem with the monsters isn't how weak they are. Just that they obviously don't do much fighting on their own, only attacking Frisk because they are human. They could be so much stronger with some meditation and some excercise, which many of them aren't getting. The boss monsters anyways.

The lower tier monsters have the problem that they are... all immature. They do silly silly things when left to their own devices.

Edit: Like this.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=98VhLzygQ9U

That needs to stop. Picking on Kris. He never did anything.

If thats the purpose then how is that?

edit: Basically I think the monsters could do with some brain training, school, and ring fit adventure

edit: Also hometown is growing. I will never bother arguing that the monsters aren't reproducing fast enough again. Fan game Don't Forget shows a much progressed hometown. There is still alot to go but they seem to be doing fine.

Take Asgore:

He clearly has a strong soul. A powerful personality. The right attitude about moral quandries. What the guy needs is some fighting training by a master.

No I'm not kidding. He should put his past behind him and work towards building a quite literally stronger underground.

Sigh I really want to do some game design right now. Even if I don't get paid for it?

I'm betting any money that its time for me to reveal I'm Asriel Dreemurr and get wisked away to make games and do runs of undertale and livealive. And like a ton of other projects.

Oh well need to eat brb. Maybe.

Ok? That doesn't have anything to do with that we're discussing. We're not discussing what they Might have if they tried, we're arguing what they already have

Nobody should really argue that. Look at the overall multiverse of undertale. As the timestamp on undertale shows they've either all died or left the underground. Monster society is transitioning to above ground peaceful lifestyles. See Asgore in the deltarune timeline. Nothing I'm saying in this post is objectionable is it? So why parade the underground out as if they're some technically advanced society that thirsts for battle. Its humiliating.

When the souls took away all of his power, that's when Frisk can actually deal good damage, but never a one-shot. And by that point he wasn't 2-C amymore.

Frisk couldn't oneshot Photoshop Flowey at 0 DEF because Undertale characters' Durability also takes ATK into account. That's how Mettaton NEO (who was made SPECIFICALLY to kill humans) would not get oneshotted by them, and how Shyren and Vulkin do not get oneshot either.

There's a feat that could work for more fodder monsters that would knock them down to wall (at their best). So it isn't all backwards scaling from small building

After reading this thread and playing through Undertale (currently right before Asgore), paying attention to the pieces of lore given by the game, I'm going to have to agree with everything presented here.

Well... almost everything. I'm a little iffy on Sans' timehax.

EDIT: I think Hyper Goner is clearly Immeasurable speed-wise, since it is Asriel rapidly devouring the timeline he and Frisk are in. The issue is, as you have proven, Frisk shouldn't be any faster when fighting Asriel compared to when fighting a low tier monster. But I don't think this means Hyper Goner is not Immeasurable levels of speed, rather, I believe that Frisk avoiding the attack is simply an outlier. At the bare minimum, Asriel ought to have "Immeasurable attack speed via Hyper Goner" on his profile.

I don't mind Photoshop Flowey having Unknow speed, since he has no feats that could earn him a speed rating. No idea about Chara.

Buttersamuri said:
The jet pack doesn't get good results. I calced it a whole back but the results were so bad it wasn't worth posting
Well Shouldn't it still be in Frisk's profile? like Steve who has the horse speed in his profile even tho he has Subsonic reaction and combat speed

Back